• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 2,336 Views, 62 Comments

Unromantic - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
3
 62
 2,336

Awkward

Celestia stared at Rainbow Dash, her expression a mix of horror, confusion, and bafflement.

And Rainbow Dash stared back, cursing Twilight's name.

"Wait... To you?"

"Yes. To me. Like I said."

There was a moment of painful silence, as Celestia seemed to process the information with all the grace of a drowning fish.

"Uh, Yes. I suppose I can do that."

And, as Rainbow Dash watched Celestia take a desperate sip of her tea, using the cup of liquid as an alcoholic would use a bottle, she nodded. Yes indeed. Definitely.

Affirmative.

Confirmatory.

"Yeaaaaaah... Thanks."

Agreement.

"So, has your... relationship been... agreeable?"

Dash only nodded marginally, a very false, almost painful smile on her face. She was gonna kill Twilight when she got home. Did she not tell anyone that they were together? 'Cause, she at least expected the mare that would be marrying them to know that they were even together.

"Yes."

There was another awkward silence at that, as the nearby guards shuffled their hooves, as Celestia seemed to continually tried and find a way to salvage her reaction. But, the damage was done.

"Hmm... How long have you been together?"

"Two years."

Celestia just took another desperate sip of tea, before eying the teapot.

"Oh."

Author's Note:

*Is kinda lost for ideas at this point, until they are actually married*

So, here is the last bit of this story, unless someone else can come up with some ideas. I do have a story planned for the actual marriage, but that will be it's own thing.

It's been fun! Once they're married, I might make a sequel story, where they do more of the same, but married.

Comments ( 5 )

I totally enjoyed it! :D

Drunk on Tea is SO a Celesta thing :rainbowlaugh:
It was a nice run, the marriage and sequel will be just as amazing, I can tell :twilightsmile:

Nooooooooooooooooo. You can't just end it there. There is so much more awkward to be had.

9137011
Do not fear!

This is just the stopping point for the marriage bit. There will be a sequel, once they are married, with all new kinds of awkward. :pinkiehappy:

This was fun to read

Login or register to comment