• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 2,337 Views, 62 Comments

Unromantic - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
3
 62
 2,337

Kicking

It was officially their first sleep over. Well, as a couple.

"Dash, stop hogging all the blankets!"

It could be going better. When Rainbow had planned for this pseudo-romantic event, she had many things in plan. Kisses, a movie, and maybe, just maybe, some snuggling.

And, for the most part, it went well. They had a few kisses, watched a horror movie that most definitely didn't scare Rainbow Dash, and had a nice dinner, outside under the stars. It had gone, for the most part, perfectly.

Until they got to bed. Turns out, it was far too hot to snuggle, yet, paradoxically, too cold to sleep without blankets, forcing the pair to sleep seperated from each other, yet both trying desperately to fight for the covers.

They should've done this at Twilight's. Her bed was much softer. And larger. And the climate control more reliable, rather than Dash's "freezing air, then boiling heat" format her house seemed to be favoring.

"Ow! Twilight! Stop kicking!"

"Then stop being so hot!"

Yep. Next time, Dash would just have to suck up her pride, and just have to sleep over at the castle.

Author's Note:

On the bright side, this chapter only took ten minutes to make.