• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 2,336 Views, 62 Comments

Unromantic - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
3
 62
 2,336

Forgotten

"Rainbow?"

The chromatic mare gave a grunt of acknowledgement, and slid the currently finished invite onto the pile of completed papers that sat in front of her. She hated writing things, seeing as she had to do it by mouth. And, wouldn't she know it, sending wedding invitations involved a whole lot of writing.

As such, Dash let out a sigh as she spat out the pencil, and looked over to her future Bride-to-be.

"Yeah?"

"Did you send the last batch of invitations like I asked?"

The mare nodded. That batch had easily been the worst, seeing as it was mainly for acquaintances. It basically involved writing the same thing, over and over again. Hundreds of times.

"Yeah."

"Including the one to my mom and dad?"

Rainbow Dash sighed again. "Yeah, yeah, I sent it."

The purple mare smiled at that, before returning to her own stack of invitations. "Good. Now, uh... is there anyone else we haven't sent the invitations to?"

Finally, an easy question.

"Well, we haven't mailed Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity's ye-"

Wait. A sudden thought came to Rainbow Dash's mind, and she pondered it for a second.

Did they, uh... ever tell Rarity that they were even dating?

"Hey, uh... Twilight?"

The mare stopped her writing, and looked over.

"Yes?"

"Did we... uh, you know, ever tell Rarity we were dating?"

Twilight opened her mouth to respond, before letting out a small choking noise as her pupils dialated, and Dash just slumped back into her chair.

"She's totally gonna kill us."

Author's Note:

A little garbage chapter.