• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 2,336 Views, 62 Comments

Unromantic - Storylover-Vodhr

  • ...
3
 62
 2,336

Hygene

"Twilight! Hold... Still!"

Rainbow Dash should've known it would come to this. After all, Twilight was originally a unicorn. She wouldn't inherently understand the importance of proper preening, nor have the patience to allow someone to preen her. But still, she really should've seen this coming when they got into a relationship.

"No! Lemme go!"

However, the Pegasus didn't let Twilight go, and instead, quickly removed a couple bent and damaged flight feathers. She was almost done, there was just a small patch of secondaries that needed-

*Flash*

Before Rainbow Dash could finish the last patch, the purple haired mare quickly disappeared out from under her in a bright strobe of purple light for what seemed to be the fourth time that day, and Rainbow let out a growl of frustration.

As Twilight's Mare-friend, it was Rainbow's responsibility to ensure that her wings were kept in good condition, and frankly, she loved the mare enough to refuse to back down. Sure, it was a Pegasi thing, but Twilight was part Pegasi now. Which was currently screamingly obvious, if one looked at her newfound stubborn streak.

But still, couldn't Twilight just give in and let Rainbow preen her without problems, just once?

"Oh Hay No! I'm not letting you get off so easy!"

The Pegasus then shot off in the direction Twilight was sure to be, grumbling internally all the while.