• Published 18th Aug 2017
  • 564 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly 2: The Runaway Bride - Omegathyst



Star escapes from her planned wedding in Mewni to confess her feelings to Marco and become a student in Equestria once more. But when he rejects her, will she return to her old ways? Or will she find true love?

  • ...
5
 4
 564

Movie Retelling: Hearts in the Sea

The Mane 6 were in a makeshift hot air balloon, with Rainbow Dash gently pushing it in the direction of Mount Aris.

After escaping through the ship's undercarriage, they were getting very close to their destination. Pinkie looked at the mountain longingly, her tail twitching with what she knew was her 'Pinkie Sense.'

She could hardly wait, telling her friends that she had a really good feeling about coming to the Hippogriff Kingdom. Rarity and Applejack exchanged glances at each other again, not sure what to think about the pink mare's over-enthusiasm in this situation.

Soon, the six ponies and Spike made it to the mountain and climbed up the stairs, only to find that the former home of the Hippogriffs was a ghost town.

"I hear something!" Pinkie exclaimed, running towards a pile of rocks near a broken statue.

Everyone followed her, and Pinkie was blown away by the beautiful voice singing in the underground lake, hidden under the flower centerpiece. Pinkie absentmindedly stepped forward and blew her cover.

"Who was that?!" the voice shrieked, a bright yellow body leaped from the flower and deep into the lake.

"Wait, come back!" Pinkie begged, bolting into the lake despite Twilight's protests.

After several seconds, Twilight was horrified that Pinkie didn't return to the surface. She flew into the water, followed by the rest of her friends. Suddenly, a whirlpool threw them further underwater, where Pinkie was losing consciousness.

Twilight attempted to shout, swimming towards Pinkie. She grabbed Pinkie by the hoof and attempted to take her back to the surface, only to be facing pure darkness. Twilight felt the darkness begin to consume her as well, terrified that her beloved Celestia saved her from the changelings for nothing.

My Celestia...

Suddenly, she felt air return to her body due to an air bubble around her head.

"Way to wait for last minute, Twilight!" Dash huffed. "Pinkie? Are you okay?"

"I...think so." Pinkie whispered.

"Rainbow Dash, I didn't make these bubbles!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Then who did?" Fluttershy asked.

"Are you okay?"

Everyone looked to Pinkie, who's still body was being held by a pale yellow seapony.

"You six, come with me." The seapony ordered. "My mother, the Queen, can transform you into seaponies."

Twilight excitedly followed the mysterious seapony, who seemed deeply concerned for Pinkie, holding her to her chest.


"We can't just fly over the ocean, we don't even know where they bucking went!" Pony Head snapped.

"Pinkie isn't safe on that ship!" Tom growled. "C'mon Marco, let's go."

Marco was torn between leaving Klugetown with Tom or staying with Pony Head, Barkina, and Jackie on the docks.

They got on another ship, they should be able to make a lot of distance between them and Tempest. But...

"Guys! It's Fluttershy's husband! And Pinkie's!"

Marco looked behind him, seeing Sweetie Belle, Discord, Thorax, and Ember heading in their direction.

"Thank God you four are here." Jackie sighed with relief. "The Mane 6 were just here, they took off in a ship."

"They might be heading towards Mount Aris." Ember explained. "It's home of the Hippogriffs, but we're wasting time here. We must go!"

"I'll carry her for you." Discord took Barkina in his claws, who whispered her gratitude.

The nine of them took off, leaving Klugetown and beginning their long journey to Mount Aris.


When Pinkie woke up from her loss of consciousness, the first thing she saw was a beautiful pale yellow creature that vaguely resembled a pony. Her brilliant cyan eyes spoke the same thoughts, that she believed that Pinkie was just as attractive.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're okay!" She hugged Pinkie. "My name is Princess Skystar, my Mom turned you and your friends into seaponies..."

Skystar explained everything that happened in Pinkie's absence: the backstory of the hippogriffs with the Storm King, Twilight insisting on using the pearl, and her friends declining to stay any longer than they needed too.

"They p-planned on leaving as soon as you woke up." Skystar looked down, blinking rapidly. "And just when I thought I'd finally have friends..."

Pinkie's jaw dropped. She expected to say something, like how shocking it was that such a beautiful princess could have no friends, or that she didn't want to leave, but no words came out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be wasting anymore of your time." Skystar sighed. "I...wish the best for you."

Skystar turned away and swam into the darkness of the water, and Pinkie snapped out of her trance. She followed the bubbles that Skystar left behind, and placed her hoof on Skystar's shoulder.

"Hey, don't be sad. I know we cannot stay..." Pinkie broke into song. "But we've got a couple minutes and a little time to play!"

The song managed to cheer up Skystar, and even started a whole dance routine with her friends and the seaponies. Pinkie didn't even notice Twilight's absence, not when she was holding Skystar's flippers in her hooves and twirling with her.

To have met this princess and be in this magnificent kingdom, locked in a intimate dance as if nopony was watching...Pinkie was in nirvana. Bliss. Heaven.

They felt like they were the only two creatures in the universe, circling in each other's orbit until they could finally meld into each other.

But as Pinkie realized when Skystar was leaning in, that moment could never come.

"We can't do this, I'm married." Pinkie confessed with a whisper.

Princess Skystar slowly pulled back, flinching when she finally noticed the eyes of many seaponies watching them, including her own mother.

Skystar quickly took Pinkie's hoof and pulled both of them behind several corals.

"Do they make you happy?" Skystar asked.

"He's a demon-pegasus named Tom." Pinkie explained. "I want foals so much! But he feels very strongly about not having foals. So...I can't say that he makes me happy anymore."

Skystar's eyes lit up.

"Be with me, I can use a futa potion on one of us and give as many foals that you desire." Skystar grinned. "You and I can become Queens of the Seaponies!"

Pinkie almost squealed her approval, but she held herself back.

Tom has anger issues, if he's worried about hurting an innocent foal, what would he do to Skystar?

The only thing Pinkie was certain of was that she needed this future with Princess Skystar; she'd be royalty and she'd be passing down royalty.

Not to mention, she was falling in love with the most beautiful princess that she's ever met.

Pinkie opened her mouth to reply, but was drowned out by the sound of an alarm far away.

Queen Novo appeared, pulling Princess Skystar away from Pinkie before swimming away. Left with nothing else to do, Pinkie followed them.

It was Twilight, trying to reach the Queen's pearl.


Everything happened too fast for Pinkie: they were all banished from Seaquestria, Princess Skystar was crying, everything went black, they woke up on the beach, Twilight yelled at Pinkie and surprisingly, the pink mare yelled back harder. Twilight had ruined her chance at happiness, and Pinkie was ready for her to hurt.

"The Queen was going to say yes, Skystar was going to give me the one thing Tom would never give!" Pinkie screamed.

"Well Celestia fucking forbid I stop you from cheating on your husband, my fucking mistake!" Twilight snapped. "You didn't even know her for one day! I would never, ever cheat on Celestia for some bitch!"

FWAP!

Twilight stumbled back, holding her cheek where Pinkie had slapped her with her front hoof. Pinkie felt the weight of everything crashing in on her, making her vulnerable.

"E-Ever since you left Equestria for Tom, I wondered if you were ever part of the Mane 6." Twilight sighed. "Now, you want to leave us for some sea princess...and now I know the truth."

Those words hit Pinkie just as hard as she hit Twilight, maybe even harder. Pinkie looked down at the ground; shaking.

"That's enough." Applejack stated. "Twilight, I can't believe you said that. Pinkie has always been our best friend."

"Pinkie, I can't believe you hit Twilight!" Rarity cried.

"I can't believe you're willing to cheat on your husband." Rainbow Dash added. "Y'know how painful that is? Seeing my best friend not being loyal, so soon after I got cheated on?"

"I feel bad for Tom." Applejack frowned.

"I wasn't going to cheat on him!" Pinkie snapped. "Skystar tried to kiss me and I said no!"

"And then she pulled you away to make out-"

"Enough." Spike hissed. "Just-"

Twilight galloped away, and the four other ponies left Pinkie where she was sitting by herself. Spike stared at Pinkie, with her back turned to him, for several moments before he went to check on Twilight.

Tears rolled down Pinkie's face, she missed Skystar already, and the elated feeling that the princess gave her when she offered her everything. She didn't want to go back to Tom, she was done.

I don't care if I was banished, I'm going back there to tell her how I feel.

Pinkie spent a few more minutes sitting at the beach before getting up. Suddenly, Spike was running towards her like he was being chased by Tirek himself.

"TWILIGHT WAS TAKEN!" Spike cried, sending chills down Pinkie's spine.

"What?!" Rainbow Dash flew to him, and the rest of the Mane 6 followed.

Spike had explained that Twilight was captured by Tempest, and the 6 of them didn't know what to do until Capper and the parrot pirates showed up.

Then, a yellow light escaped from the water, catching Pinkie's attention. After several seconds of transformation, Princess Skystar landed on the rocks in the form of a hippogriff.

"Hellooooo!" Skystar sung cheerfully. "I'm gonna get so grounded, but I decided that I couldn't give up on you or your friends' cause! I want to help!"

Pinkie ran to her and hugged her.

"Yes, I want to be with you." Pinkie whispered. "But I need to talk to Tom after everything blows over."

"Take all the time you need, Pink." Skystar replied, grazing Pinkie's curly mane with her beak before pulling away from the hug.

"...that's it, right? We didn't make friends with anypony else?" Spike asked.

"Spike?"

Spike looked to his right and froze when he saw Thorax; he felt his heart hammering against his chest.

Behind him was everyone else: Ember, Discord, Sweetie Belle, Marco, Tom, Jackie, Barkina, and Pony Head. They were all here.

"Thorax!" Spike squealed, running towards his friend and jumping on his neck in a hug. "I thought something had happened to you!"

"Likewise, but I'm so happy to see you're safe. I...I love you." Thorax confessed.

"I love you too, Thorax." Spike hugged his neck even tighter.

Spike opened his eyes and regretted it right away; he could see Ember looking devastated. Did...she like him too?

Marco ran towards Fluttershy and tackled her into a strong hug, explaining everything that happened with Star and their foals. Tom flew to Pinkie and pressed his cheek against hers affectionately.

"Oh, Pink, I've missed you so much!" Tom wrapped his hooves around her. "I'm so sorry about everything, the arguments and making you sad. You deserve so much better, and I hope to be the best husband for you. Even if..."

Even if we could never have foals.

Pinkie knew him too well, and now she was ready to not know him at all.

It wasn't entirely Skystar, no, Pinkie knew that she was looking for any possible escape with this trip; any possible encounter.

"Hello Tom! My name's Skystar!" Skystar chirped all too eagerly.

"Nice to meet you." Tom smiled.

Jackie watched everyone properly reuniting with each other. She saw Sweetie Belle run from Discord's side to hug her older sister, Spike and Thorax still hugging, and then her eyes landed on Rainbow Dash.

Her blue-feathered back was turned to face Jackie as she made conversation with Captain Celaeno, her rainbow tail swishing peacefully.

She didn't have to watch for long, everyone had gathered close to make the long journey back to Canterlot.

"Where do you guys think you're going? I can teleport us there!" Discord boasted.

Before anyone could react, Discord extended his body in a long circle with everyone else on the inside. In a matter of seconds, Discord wrapped his body around everyone and teleported them to Canterlot.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment