• Published 24th May 2017
  • 17,786 Views, 159 Comments

Cuddle-Your-Own-Celestia - CategoricalGrant



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story involving you and Celestia having some cuddly, snuggly moments together.

  • ...
19
 159
 17,786

Chapter 19

“O-oh,” she replies softly.

“I wanted tonight to be special for you,” you tell her. “I won’t always be here; I’m going home to my own dimension, soon. I just wanted to make sure that you know I care about you, my special sunshine, and that an entire nation of ponies do, too.”

The sadness slowly recedes from her face as she contemplates your words. “You’re not just sweet and a good cuddler,” she says, pulling you closer to her, “but you’re wise, too.”

You raise an eyebrow. No human has called you wise before. “Well, thank you Princess. It’s an honor to be called as such by you.”

“So formal,” she observes of you, playfully and gently smacking your chest with a hoof.

“We still have a few days left in my visit. How do you want to spend them?”

“I don’t know yet…But I’ll think of something. We’ll make the most of it.”

GREAT ENDING- BITTERSWEET

Comments ( 40 )

so wait, you are the teddy bear and not the other way around??? WHat!?

liked the premise

I'm going to read this later. Who doesn't want to read a snuggle fic on occasion?:yay:

Good idea with this story.
(I got something called "GOOD ENDING", by the way.)



But I have suggestion: Instead of writing

If you choose to [redacted], proceed to Chapter 1.

you should rather use

If you choose to [redacted], proceed to Chapter 1.

This makes it a bit easier to navigate.

Liking for a fun time, but I'd recommend linking your chapters for easier access.

8185787
Well that might be efficient but not in the spirit of all those choose your own adventure books. Some shuffling of book is to me needed to appreciate the flashbacks from the famous five to me at the least... even if there was no cuddling involved with them.

8185610 Including links may be a good idea, you're right. I'll head bafk and include them when I find the time.

8186401 Yeah, I've already gotten that feedback a few times. I'm going to put in the links when I have some time to do it.

(gone through a few endings)

This was great. A nice, short chapters. One of the better CYOA stories I've read here, especially since all of the chapters were completed (unlike 2 other stories). Thanks for this.

Very nice. Will we get a spiritual sequel with Princess Luna?

8187211 This has been such a hit that YES, YES YOU WILL!

At first, I got Great Ending, then Perfect Ending. This was so nice, even though it was hard to imagine myself in the position. Especially when she called me 'handsome', and I am a girl... It was still enjoyable, and warmed me up with virtual floofy pony snuggles!:trollestia:

8187303 I'm sorry that I didn't make the character gender-neutral...You have my permission to pretend!
I'm really glad you enjoyed! :)

Simply a marvelous story if I do say so myself

8187690 I'm really glad that you enjoyed!

I quite enjoyed this, great story/adventure

Only with there were more story's like this one.

8187303
Other than 'cute' are there any other gender neutral terms I should be aware of?

8187945 Adam Jensen!? "I never asked for this!"

8188527 I get excited when I see an opportunity to reference a game.

8188570 :facehoof:
Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs ring a bell?

8188570 :twilightsmile:
Sorry, that sounded way meaner than I meant it to.

Just a few of my thoughts about da story.

one morning you simply woke up in the middle of Ponyville in your underwear- bed, sheets, and all!

:trollestia: Me: I'm off to a great start I see!

Your name had entered the parlance of even the highest-running social circles in Equestria ,

Me: Heck yeah it did! And why wouldn't it?

“So, I know it’s silly…but would you like to go on a fake date with me?” she asks you.

Me: Nuh uh, your highness. Imma gonna Chapter 7 this crap!

“That was one of the best nights of my life. It was just like you said- you made me feel special and cared for!”
Me: Well shucks...*feels all fuzzy inside*

Very nice work. If you want to make it a little more navigable, you can put hyperlinks to the appropriate chapters. So a link to, say, chapter 8 could be embedded with this: [url=https://www.fimfiction.net/story/374188/9/cuddle-your-own-celestia/chapter-8]Chapter 8[/url]

8190813 Thanks, I've already gotten that feedback from 5 or 6 people. It's a lot of work to justify putting them in here, but I'll be implementing that feature in the sequel.

This is so sweet it gave me diabetes. :pinkiesmile:
*tosses down blood sugar monitor*
I like it! Another!:yay:

I love this story! Your cuddle stories are always so sweet and uplifting!

8196579 Thanks! Sequel will *probably* be out tomorrow.

Two words
Fuck you Anon
But other than that
Will read... later

Perfect ending for the win! I really want cuddles now.

8967753
I've read Date Your Own Dashie, and I still need to read the rest of Love Your Own Luna, though I have read a fair chunk of it.

Damn fine adventure :rainbowkiss:

Haha, yes. First try, perfect ending.:pinkiehappy::moustache:

8201544
Excuse me categoricalgrant when will the story love-your-own-luna be finished because I would really love to read it

Login or register to comment