• Published 24th May 2017
  • 17,759 Views, 159 Comments

Cuddle-Your-Own-Celestia - CategoricalGrant



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story involving you and Celestia having some cuddly, snuggly moments together.

  • ...
19
 159
 17,759

Chapter 7

“I can do you one better,” you tell her. “How about a real date?”

Celestia looks shocked. “A real date?”

“Well, sure,” you tell her. “I mean, I don’t think that we’ll end up hitched or anything, since you’re a millennia-old magical pony princess, and I want to have…y’know…human children one day. But that doesn’t mean we can’t go on a date.”

“Really? I thought that because I’m…kinda old…” she bites her lip and looks away from you, “and we’re from different dimensions, that we could never go on a real date.”

You cup her face in your hands and look into her beautiful eyes.

“Everyone…Everypony…deserves to feel valued, special, and cared for.” You clear your throat. “Now, Princess Celestia of Equestria, would you like to go on a date with me?”

She tackles you to the bed and lets out a few sobs. All she can do is nod, unable to vocalize anything. You calm her down by softly petting her mane until her breathing can get under control- a task which she completes surprisingly quickly!

“Now, how about a walk through the royal gardens, and a candlelit dinner in the banquet hall?” you ask her.

She looks up at you with puffy eyes. “Yes! A-and can we go see a moving picture in the castle theater, as well?”

You laugh at her archaic language. “Of course we can, sunlight,” you tell her. “I’ll have it all set up. Can you be ready in an hour?”

She shoots up from her bed. “An hour!? It’s not enough time to get ready!”

You roll your eyes. Women are the same no matter what universe, apparently. “Okay, I’m a bit of a night owl, so we can start in two hours.”

Celestia calms a little bit, but still huffs off muttering to herself about all sorts of date preparations.

When you return and knock on her chamber door again a few hours later, you hear some furious clanking of items together. “J-just a minute!” she calls, and you wait almost five minutes before she finally opens the door.

She looks like something out of a stained glass window; she’s got on a long, flowing dress of multiple colors that matches her mane, and has on some hypnotic, purple iridescent eye shadow. “Princess,” you begin, mouth agape, “you look-“

“Foolish?” she cuts in, looking at the ground.

“Stunning!” you correct, admiring her radiant beauty. You are currently admiring the aesthetic qualities of a horse princess. What a strange life you lead. “A-are you ready to go?”

She smiles warmly and places a hoof in your outstretched arm. Walking slowly to accommodate a three-legged gait, you lead her to the gardens.

“Wow, what a pretty place!” you say, glancing around at all of the exotic and wondrous plants. Night had already fallen, but the soft light from the stars added a sense of serenity to the garden.

“It is beautiful isn’t it?” Celestia asks, sighing. “I should really spend more time out here.”

“Hey look- fireflies!” You point to a cloud of a few of the harmless bugs up ahead, and one lands on Celestia’s muzzle not soon after- causing her to sneeze! You both shared a hearty laugh, and swung through the rose-only section of the garden prior to heading back inside to share a dinner together.

The dinner is ornate, and the candlelit aspect forced the hidden specter of romance to shadow over the meal; not that Celestia seemed to mind. You partake in some soft conversation with Celestia between gourmet courses, and split a fine bottle of wine with her as well, which seems to remove the last semblances of her nervousness about the date.

She leans on you as you walk her to the castle’s own theater, where you watch a ‘moving picture’ about a pony couple forced apart by war. The movie is tragic and beautiful, but still manages to end happily. Throughout the whole film, Celestia has a wing wrapped around you, and you hold one of her hooves in return.

With your plans exhausted, you walk her back to her chambers. “What a fun evening,” you muse as you approach the large doors which lead to her room.

She smiles broadly, unable to contain her happiness. “That was one of the best nights of my life. It was just like you said- you made me feel special and cared for!”

The both of you stop in front of her doors. “So, here we are,” you begin.

“I guess this is it?” she replies, shifting from hoof to hoof as her nerves seem to suddenly return.

If you choose to shake Celestia’s hoof, proceed to Chapter 8.
If you choose to throw your arms around Celestia in a hug, proceed to Chapter 9.
If you choose to give Celestia a kiss on the cheek, proceed to chapter 10.