• Published 12th May 2017
  • 2,656 Views, 42 Comments

A Padded Dashie - SuperPinkBrony12



(Originally written by Matt11, contains diapers and diaper useage!) After a long day, Rainbow Dash decides now would be a good time to relax at home and diaper up. However she forgets to lock the door, and her best friend Fluttershy finds out.

Comments ( 8 )

What does AB/DL stand for?

8349682 Adult Baby/Diaper Lover.

Diaper Lovers just like to wear (and sometimes use) diapers for various reasons, but don't necessarily want to act like a baby.

Adult Babies not only like to wear (and sometimes use) diapers for various reasons, but also want to act like and be treated like a baby to varying degrees.

I do believe this had a rather sweet and cute ending to it.

Please make a sequel, I really liked the story!

8424519 I might like to, but this isn't high on my list of padded pony works to follow up on. Still, if you want to make an unofficial sequel or continuation, you're more than welcome to.

8424599
Maybe I will once I get some experience writing. Its been a couple years since I've wrote any fics.

THIS IS GLORIOUS. The world needs more baby Dashie in it and you gave us just that. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. It's just wonderful. PM me when that sequel comes around! I just can't wait to see it!

You rock! :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

beautiful ending, bravo I say Bravo!

Login or register to comment