• Published 27th Apr 2017
  • 6,009 Views, 42 Comments

Godzilla Vs. Lord Tirek - Head of Common Mockery



When Tirek escaped from Tartarus, his brother sacrificed himself to awaken the only thing stronger than all of Equestria's magic. The King of the Monsters.

  • ...
5
 42
 6,009

A Disturbance in The Frozen North

When all the ponies in Ponyville regained their magic and their wits, they woke to the sight of the mighty King of the monsters. Though not every pony was lucky, some got to see Godzilla heading back to the wastelands. He passed Ponyville, Canterlot, and The Crystal Empire... He's heading directly north, and not to view the scenery. Godzilla feels a disturbance happening somewhere in the Frozen North. And it's a disturbance that he's felt before.

He eventually reaches the Frozen North, and looks around for the familiar disturbance. He looks at the frozen ground, but finds nothing. He looks to the mountains, but nothing still. He checks the skies, and examines the clouds, but only finds falling snow. He approaches the mountains to inspect the valleys in between, bit finds nothing yet again besides a reflection of his face in a lake. He checks the sky one more time, and spots a silhouette soaring through. It's figure reminds Godzilla of mankind, which enrages him and causes him to shoot it out of the sky. The humanoid silhouette moves itself into a stance, and grows in size until it's as tall as Godzilla as it lands. The silhouette reveals to be a machine with some of it's exterior metal painted different shades of orange, and a few pieces blue. And it's eyes are fog lamps that deactivate as it finds Godzilla. It's the mysterious Jet Jaguar, and he seems to have been searching things himself and found an old friend. The machine waves at Godzilla, and the King lets out a short roar as if to greet back. Godzilla looks at Jet Jaguar's eyes with an expression that seems to be wondering something, and Jet Jaguar responds to the silent question with shaking his head. Godzilla looks to the Crystal Empire, then back to the machine, and it again shakes it's head. Godzilla roars, and Jet Jaguar understands as he shrinks from one hundred meters to only six feet and flies towards the Crystal Empire to check for a disturbance that he too felt...


A crystal pony named Radiant Hope was there when Godzilla passed by the Crystal Empire. Like many others, she went all the way to the edge of the Empire's shield to get a good view of the King of the monsters as he walked past. When Godzilla was out of sight, everypony went back to what they were doing... Everypony except Radiant Hope, as she began to look at the ground in curiosity at what she saw. It was an glittery opaque crystal that made her curious about something as she put it in her saddlebag.

Maybe this will bring him back! Radiant Hope thought to herself, Maybe this will bring back my Sombra!...

She has no idea what she has.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this was quick. Primarily because there's not much to put except hints at what the next Godzilla fic will contain. And yes, there will be another, but not anytime soon.

Comments ( 9 )

8125690 Yeah you really did, but because you used Final Wars Godzilla like me that makes it okay:pinkiehappy:

We about to get some Sombra vs Godzilla up in this biz!!.

8127781 Godzilla vs. a Pinkie Pie Party

8213709
Well, that’s good for you.

8213709
Well, I actually did most of the first half through speech-to-text on my iPhone while I worked my job of managing garbage at two separate apartment complexes. The second half I hand typed on my iPad... Oh the irony of text-to-speech working better than actually typing.

If you would like to point out some of my errors, feel free to! 😊🖖🏻

Oh! Cool! Jet Jaguar!!

The thought about it sounds awesome, if that doesn't make it a movie. Spoiler Alert Fluttershy save the day.

EGentle Giant?
While on an expedition to study aquatic life in the middle of the ocean, Fluttershy discovers a massive beast with a vow to protect the planet. The thing is, the planet is pretty safe as-is, so he's been kind of bored.
RunicTreetops · 3.1k words  ·  46  3 · 996 views
Login or register to comment