• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 783 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 783

Epilogue Part Two

Three years after graduation...

The bell had just rung, which meant class had ended. "Alright class! Have a good day!"

The CMC and the other students smiled. "You too Miss Moon!" And with that, the class headed off for lunch. Moon smiled as she watched her students go off to enjoy the rest of their day. Moon looked into a window and gazed at her reflection. She had grown into a woman whose beauty was on par of that with Celestia. Moon's look had also matured in her time as a teacher. She had swapped out her jeans for a skirt and her tank-top for an azure blouse. She still had boots and her jacket, which made her look intimidating to her students at first. But once they got to know her, her students got to love her. Many of her students said she was their favorite teacher. Hearing that always made Moon smile. While she and the others didn't need to worry about aging since they had hit twenty-one thanks to the gifts of the god cards. They also didn't need to worry about money or passing away either. No, Moon did this job solely because she loved working with the children. Moon then heard a knocking on her door. "Come in..." Sunset walked in. For the most part her outfit was the same as it was during her time as a student. However, she had a megenta shirt as opposed to her old sea-green blouse. "Hi Sunset."

Sunset smiled. "Wanna take a walk? You look like you could use some catching up." Moon smiled in return as she and Sunset walked around CHS. "So summer's coming up pretty soon. Wanna hear about how everyone's doing?"

Moon nodded. "I'd love to hear how all our friends are faring."

"Well, Fluttershy and Ty are now in charge of their own animal clinic that doubles as an adoption center. They're doing pretty well especially since Ty's brother Evo joined up. Ty and Fluttershy are also living together."

"Wow. That's a pretty bold step on Ty's part.", Moon said in surprise.

Sunset giggled. "Actually, it was Fluttershy's idea." Moon's jaw dropped! "Yeah. That was my reaction too. Moving on, Pinkie and Akage's party service is taking off! Heck, we've had them cater us since Pinkie's so good with making treats. She and Akage have their own place now. Surprisingly, Pinkie's pretty quiet around Akage. But that doesn't mean she's not a bundle of energy whenever she's on business. Also, Akage's brother Shogun pops in to check-up on them."

"That's to be expected.", Moon said with a smile.

"Rarity's become quite the name in fashion...", Sunset continued. "Everyone's going nuts over her clothing based on some of the monsters from Duel Monsters. Speaking of the game, Inferno's become quite the teacher at Duel Academy. He and Burst were even inducted into the Duelin Hall of Fame! Inferno is also living with Rarity. Somehow, she got Carousel Boutique to double as her residence and Inferno moved in. She's also got an extra assistant in Nova."

"I heard about that.", Moon said with a nod. "Sweetie Belle's face always lights up because it means she can play with Black Dragon's Chick more often. Speaking of her,the CMC and their guy friends plan on enrolling at Duel Academy here in Canterlot."

Sunset chuckled. "I sure hope they don't plan on Burst, Inferno, or Dash going easy on them. Speaking of Dash, she and Steel are moving in together. Not to mention, Steel's become the best in the pro dueling world. You wouldn't believe how red her face went!"

"Speaking of relationships, how are you and Gold doing?"

Sunset sighed happily. "Gold goes all-out on our dates. What they lack in frequency, they more than make up for it in quality. He and I are pretty lucky to have each other. Since we're still on the topic of couples, Celstia and Sombra are engaged now!"

"That's so wonderful!", Moon cheered.

"Yeah. Starlight and Shadow are sharing an apartment, and their cosplay shop is getting a lot of acclaim. Especially since Blueblood's such a die-hard cosplayer and a prominent member of the cosplay community."

"So how are Twilight and Nightfall doing?"

Sunset chuckled. "Surprisingly, they're a lot more outgoing. They've got their own place now, and Night's dad helps out with any machinery they need. That technomancy is pretty incredible."

"So how're the Dazzlings faring on the charts? And how're their number one fans faring?", Moon asked.

"Where do I even begin? They're straight-up dominating the pop charts. With how good their new voices are, none of the other artists stood a chance. But they're always humble about it, and they love their fans a lot. They've also gotten involved in a lot of charity concerts. As for their boyfriends, they'gotten pretty close. Veenus learned how to play guitar, and he'll usually perform when Adagio has a solo. The two of them share a kiss as soon as Veenus finishes his guitar solo. Fang always helps Aria de-stress after a performance, and Ace and Sonata have performed some duets. They got voted as cutest couple in the band. Moving on, North and Applejack are thinking of making things official." Sunset then paused. "You know, that only leaves you. How're you and Burst doing?"

Moon sighed. "We really haven't seen each other except in our dreams. However, we're the age we were when we last met in our dream dates. It's not that I don't appreciate them though. I...I just want to actually feel Burst in my arms again. I want to see how he's grown." Moon then held herself. Sunset smiled.

"You'll get your chance this weekend. Burst sent me a text that everyone's schedule is clear for the summer, so we're having a little gathering at Sugar Cube Corner as soon as school lets out this week for summer."

Moon smiled. "Just like old times..."

That weekend...

Moon and Sunset smiled as they walked into Sugar Cube Corner. They were nearly tackled by Pinkie when she rushed up to hug them! "Sunset! Moon! You came!", Pinkie chirped! Her new outfit consisted of blue jeans, pink sneakers, and a pink shirt with balloons on it. Akage smiled, and waved at them. His outfit hadn't changed a bit ever since high school. Rainbow Dash soon arrived on Rainbow Dragon.

"The awesomeness has returned! Ra Yellow's head teacher is in the house!", Rainbow boasted! Her new outfit consisted of a tank-top modelled after rainbow Dragon and a skirt to match. She then dismissed Rainbow Dragon as she walked in. "What's up everyone?" Steel then pulled up on a motorcylce sporting a jacket modelled after Black Luster Soldier.

"Miss me Dash?", Steel asked with a joking smile. Rainbow playfully punched Steel in the arm before swiping a kiss. "As expected." Fluttershy and Ty soon arrived. Ty's outfit consisted of a vest over his standard grey shirt, and ripped blue jeans. Fluttershy now wore light green pants, pink shoes, and a white blouse.

"It's nice to see you all again.", Fluttershy said with a warm smile. Tyrannus smiled.

"Boy. We sure had a lot of good times here.", he said with a fond sigh. "Any word on Burst of Inferno yet?"

Sunset shook her head. "No word from Burst, but Inferno's going to showing up with Rarity."

"Someone call my name?", Rarity asked as she and Inferno arrived on Red-Eyes. Inferno then dismissed Red-Eyes. Rarity's new outfit consisted of purple skirt, a light blue long-sleeve shirt and black boots. "It's been far too long darlings!" Rarity hugged her friends tightly. Inferno's outfit was mostly the same, but he had a new red coat that fell to his knees with Red-Eyes ont he back of it.

"Yo Ty! Steel! Akage!", Inferno called out! The guys shared a fist bump. "You all look great!"

"So how's the head teacher of Slifer Red?", Steel asked.

"The kids love me!", Inferno said with a smile. "A lot of them like how I've got a fiery passion in my dueling. They really like when Burst and I duel too! It's good to know that the game is still loved by a lot of people."

"Glad to hear you're enjoying your job like the rest of us.", Akage said with a smile.

"True.", Ty said with a nod. "I think we've all found our dream jobs." Shadow and Starlight walked in next.

"Hey everyone!", Shadow greeted! His new outift being grey jeans, a tank-top with Dragluon on it, and his signature black beanie cap.

"Long time, no see!", Starlight said with a smile. as she went over to the girls. Her new outfit consisted of a teal shirt, blue jeans, and blue sneakers. "I'd have come in costume, but I'm saving it for our Comic Con booth."

"That big a shop already?", Inferno asked as he nudged Shadow.

"Yup.", Shadow said with a nod. "We've gotten pretty popular!" Ice soon arrived on Red Dragon Archfiend with Indigo Zap. "Speaking of people who'll be at the Con, Ice has gotten to be a pretty good voice actor."

"Don't I know it?", Ice said with a chuckle. "Zap tunes in whenever the anime I do voice work for airs."

"Heh. You should see the legion of fans that gather when they see him!", Indigo said with a chuckle.

Soon, a limo pulled up. Adagio and her family stepped out. "Heard there was a party.", Adagio said with a smile as she removed her sunglasses. "Hope you don't mind us joining?" Veenus, Ace, and Fang stepped out. Sunset and the girls hugged Adagio and her family. "Couldn't have picked a better time to take a hiatus. It's great seeing you all again."

"It's nice seeing how far you've all come." The whole group turned to see Principal Celestia with Sombra in tow. "You've all grown up so much since Freshman Year."

"We had a good principal.", Sunset said with a smile.

Sunset then saw Gold land on Gold-Eyes Crimson Dragon. She ran into his arms and kissed him! "Nice to see you too.", Gold said with a smile as he dismissed Crimson. "I made this custom card for you."

"Sunset Daydreams...", Sunset read aloud. "It's perfect."

Moon scratched her head as she surveyed all the people present at the party. "Hey Inferno?"

"Hm?"

"Where's Burst at?", Moon asked.

Inferno shrugged. "He said you'll know him when you see him." Moon was confused as to what he meant. It was then that the door opened and a figure walked up to Moon. The others fell silent as the figure spoke.

"Excuse me?", the figure asked as he addressed Moon. "I'm looking for someone."

"Oh. What do they look li-?" Moon put her hands over her mouth. Before her was Burst. His outfit was still the same, but the jacket now had Blue-Eyes on the back and was refitted to Burst's new size. He also had fingerless black leather gloves. But what hadn't changed at all, was the loving smile Burst had on his face.

"The girl of my dreams.", Burst said as he held Moon closed and the two shared a passionate kiss. "You look even more beautiful than I remember. I've only dreamed of this moment."

"You and me both.", Moon said with a blissful smile.

Burst then let go of Moon. "Hey Moon? There's an important question I've gotta ask you..." Everyone watched in awe as Burst knelt on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it up. Inside was a ring! "Would you marry me?" Moon gasped before tackling Burst to the ground! "I'm guessing that's a yes?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!", Moon screamed happily as she held Burst tight! Burst and Moon soon got to their feet and still held each other.

"It's you and me...", Burst said with a loving smile

"...Forever...", Moon finsihed with a kiss! All of their friends cheered! "Looks like we've got our happy ending."

Author's Note:

To all my readers, Thank You.

Comments ( 25 )

Well, this was a great sendoff to the characters you reintroduced this time around. Congrats on this 50th story milestone.

Now I'm gonna get mad at myself for taking an entire continuity from yours to do one chapter of my own story.

Can't believe that this is the end....

:raritycry::raritycry::fluttercry: s-so beautiful! This was so sad! Everyone leaving each other in the first part was heartwarming and then in part 2 with the reunion of all of them coming back at sugar cube corner and finally burst asking Moon to marry him! :heart: this was so beautiful! And it's so sad to see this end..


But even if this does end there is a new story for Burst and his friends and it's going to be one hack of a story going through the whole MLP season!..

But with that I'm looking forward to seeing the first part of the new series to come out…and I'm happy to seeing everyone getting there happy ending

8110446
I told you I had the ultimate happy ending planned,didn't I? And who knows? Maybe I'll work on a GX style story later on. Or maybe I'll make a story about Burst getting married.

8110735 :heart: both sound good and lovely ideas for stories

8110873
Then again, they're only maybes since I'm working on my new series soon.

8110881 I'm looking forward to seeing the new series to start! :heart: but are you working on that now the Elements of Heroism or something else first

8110939
Elements of Heroism first. Then I'll see what I feel like working on after the first season.

8110950 :heart: I'm looking forward to seeing the first season and all of the adventure,Comedy,action, and of course the romance and shipping with the guys and there respective girlfriend and how the build up for it will turn out

8110950 looking forward to elements of heroism. And the Friendship is duelling series 2.


espically because I'm the Main Character!

no me!

how about were all the main characters?

8111629
Read the rest of the epilogue in part 2.

8110953
Just submitted the first story in my new series! It should post soon!

8111693 yay! Looks forward to seeing it! :heart:

This is just as saddening as the ending of the Fairy Tail manga :fluttercry: (that had to come to an end).

8784716
Well, at least I gave it a happy ending. I hope you enjoyed it.

i am going to guest the one's that have Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG are the old one wile Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling are the new one's right or am i rung?

9563155
Right on the money, dude.

9563159
so you are not going to connect those either?

9563164
Not really. Namely because I've been focusing on EoH Evolution. My yugioh stories laid a good groundwork for it.

9563169
huh what do you mean?

9563171
Well, I always toyed with the idea of having a series where the Duelist Arms got to see a lot more action. The canon show served as a good setting, so I just adapted it with my own characters, made them all human, and the rest is history. Not to sound short, but I need to work on the final chapter of my latest story.

9563171
Well, I always toyed with the idea of having a series where the Duelist Arms got to see a lot more action. The canon show served as a good setting, so I just adapted it with my own characters, made them all human, and the rest is history. Not to sound short, but I need to work on the final chapter of my latest story.

9563177
Well, all that being said, I hope you enjoy my stories.

Login or register to comment