• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 783 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 783

Duel 24: Endgame

Burst's friends and family had gathered with Principal Celestia and Mirror Sombra who were watching from the crowd. Celestia then turned to Sombra. "Sombra? How's this going to play out?"

Mirror Sombra gulped. "I'll only say this much. Only ONE of them is going to survive this." Meanwhile, Burst took a deep breath as he stood at the doors that led to Blitz Surge. Every duel he'd fought, every friend he'd ever made, it all came down to this moment. This was the final battle. Blue-Eyes then materialized.

"So this is it. Isn't it Burst?", Blue-Eyes asked. Burst nodded. "Aren't you terrified?"

Burst sighed. "I won't lie Blue-Eyes. I'm mortified. If there's anything I know about moments like these, it's that only one will be left at the end of the battle. But if I don't stand now, Blitz will terrorize everyone. If I have the power to stand against him, then I'll do just that." Burst steeled himself and stepped out the doors. The wind causing his jacket to billow in the wind. He then came face to face with Blitz, and the whole crowd was silent. "So this is what it all comes down to."

Blitz smirked. "Surely you knew this day would come didn't you?"

"I knew. I just hoped it wouldn't.", Burst answered as he activated his duel disk. "One shall stand..."

Blitz activated his own duel disk. "...One shall fall. But this drab highschool isn't the proper setting for this moment...." Blitz snapped his finger and a portal appeared! "I've a far grander stage for our final battle!" Burst and Blitz went through the portal and stood atop the Castle of Dragon Souls. "This was where our first battle took place. Fitting that it should end here, isn't it?"

"No point in delaying with pleasantries."

Blitz smirked. "You're right. I've been awaiting this moment since I first met you!"

Blitz: 8000
Burst: 8000

"I'll start this duel!", Blitz said with a smirk! "I reveal Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand to special summon Blue-Eyes Alternative! Then I'll play Trade-In to discard Blue-Eyes from my hand and draw two new cards!" Blitz sent Blue-Eyes to the graveyard and drew two cards from the top of his deck! "Ah! Perfect! I summon Maiden of the Fallen Dragon! And now that she's been summoned, I can add one 'Dark Dragon Rising' from my deck to my hand!" Blitz searched his deck, added the card, and shuffled the deck. "Now I'll tune Blue-Eyes with my maiden to synchro summon!" A pillar of darkness appeared as Maiden of the Fallen Dragon turned into a green ring that hovered over Blue-Eyes Aternative! "I synchro summon Azure-Eyes Rust Dragon!" A dragon that looked like a sinister version of Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon! But instead of shining silver scales, thei dragon's scales were rust-colored, and it looked like it was nothing more tha skin and bones. But the craziest thing was that it had only 1250 attack points! "I end my turn."

"In that case, I draw!" Burst looked to his cards and nodded. I'd better not waste any time in getting rid of his monsters! No tellin what trouble they could cause later! "First, I'll reveal my own Blue-Eyes White Dragon to special summon Blue_Eyes Alternative! Then I'll use his effect to destroy your monster! White Lightning Break!" A single lightning bolt destroyed Azure-Eyes Rust Dragon! However, a cloud of rust fell over Blue-Eyes Alternative! Alternative fell to one knee as rust began to gather on him! "Alternative! What's going on?"

Blitz chuckled. "Do you like Azure-Eyes Rust Dragon's effect? When he's destroyed by either battle or card effect, I can target one monster my opponent controls and halve it's attack points. Also, the monster's effect is negated! I made this deck specifically to be the opposite of yours! Where you empower others and yourself, I weaken my opponents so I can crush them! Just as I'll crush you before all those you hold dear!" Back in the human world, Burst's friends were watching with concern!

"Oh man! Looks like Blitz just wasted one of Burst's best monsters!", Inferno cried out!

"Darling. He hasn't just crippled Burst's dragon. He's ruined it!", Rarity said in horror! "That rust! It..it looks like it's eating away at Alternative's scales!"

"I wouldn't be too sure you two!", Steel noted. "It looks like Burst's not done with his turn yet!

"Burst's been in worse scrapes before! He'll make it!", Rainbow Dash declared!

Burst smiled. "You've actually helped me out a bit! I play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard! And since I've got two monsters with the same level, I can xyz summon!" A swirling galaxy appeared on Burst's field, and his two monsters turned into yellow beams of light that flew into the galaxy! "I xyz summon Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy! Now I'll have him attack you directly! Galaxy Hope Stream!" Titanic Galaxy fired a blast of light energy from his mouth! Wiping out a good chunk of Blitz's life points! "I end my turn."

"Burst got in the first hit!", Ace cheered!

"Kick his butt!", Sonata chimed in!

"It's a pretty big one too!", Shadow noted with a smile!

"Let's hope Burst and Blue-Eyes can keep it up.", Starlight added.

"Don't get too excited guys.", Ice cautioned. "It's Blitz's turn now." Ice then noticed Indigo Zap had come to watch.

"So is this just another day for you?", Indigo asked with a smirk.

"This is no time for joking Zap.", Ice said sternly. "Right now, the fate of my friend rests on the luck of the draw...."

Blitz: 5000
Burst: 8000

"It appears you've decided to bring out your big guns. Well then, it's only fitting I do the same! I draw!" Blitz smiled at the next card he drew! "I summon Egg of the Fallen Dragon!" A pitch black dragon egg with a midnight blue aura appeared on the field! "Now that it's on the field, I can activate its effect! I can banish this card and a dragon-type monster in my graveyard to perform a synchro summon!" A new pillar of darkness appeared on Blitz's field! "I banish Blue-Eyes Alternative from my graveyard and Egg of the Fallen Dragon from my field! I synchro summon Blue-Eyes Wraith Dragon!" A dragon with a tail that had disheveled grey hair at the end, and tarnished white scales appeared on Blitz's field! "Now for his effect! I tribute him!" Blue-Eyes Wraith Dragon exploded! Suddenly, a mist entered Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy! "When I tribute Blue-Eyes Wraith Dragon, I can negate the effects of all monsters on the field! Also, that monster's attack drops by 500 each of your turns! On that note, I'll end my turn with a face-down. Oh. Did I mention that the monster with its effects negated can't attack?"

"Not good.", Veenus noted. "That wraith's going to sap Burst's monster of its strength!"

Adagio held Veenus tightly. "It's like he plans on torturing Burst's monsters...."

Fang sniffed the air. "I've got a feeling that Blitz's trap down is pretty nasty!"

Aria frowned. "That creep must be enjoying every second of Burst getting backed against the wall."

Back at the duel, Burst was weighing his options. Now that it's my turn, Titanic Galaxy loses 500 points. If I attack now, I could deal some decent damage and be one step closer to ending this! But...there's his trap. Chances are, it's something pretty nasty. Let's see if my next draw can help out... Burst hesitantly drew his next card. Maybe this can help! "I summon Manju of the Ten thousand Hands to add a ritual spell from my deck to my hand!" Burst searched his deck and found the carrd he was looking for! He then shuffled his deck. "I'll end my turn."

"I draw!" Blitz smirked at the cards in his hand. "Ah. Perfect. I play Ancient Rules to special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand!" The Blue-Eyes on Blitz's field had tarnished white scales as opposed to the regular brilliant white! "Now I'll attack Manju!"

"I don't think so! I activate Titanic Galaxy's effect! By detaching an overlay unit, I can change the attack target to him!" Burst winced as Titanic Galaxy was destroyed by a blast of white lightning!

"How noble. And how foolish.", Blitz said with a smirk. "You wasted a stronger monster for the sake of a weaker one. Especially since it was all in vain! I activate my trap! Fallen Dragon's Fury! This lets me attack twice per battle phase! Now destroy Manju! White Lightning!" Blitz's Blue-Eyes let out a savage roar as it annihilated Burst's monster! Burst cringed as he took damage! "I end my turn." Blitz grinned savagely. "Making you and your monsters suffer pleases me greatly."

Blitz: 5000
Burst: 6300

"Blitz isn't giving Burst any ground.", Tyrannus said gravely. "He's not letting up for a minute..."

"I can't bear to see Burst's monsters suffer...", Fluttershy said sadly as she saw Blitz tear apart Burst's field!

"He's even worse than Ignoble..." North noted.

"That varmint just ain't playin' fair!", Applejack fumed! "Burst doesn't even have a minute to breathe!"

Burst's mind was nearly frenzied at the moment. Blitz may have wiped out my field, but my next draw might change that! "It's my move! I draw!" Burst smiled at the card he drew! "I play the ritual spell Advance Ritual Art to send a level eight normal monster from my deck to the graveyard!" A chaos portal opened on Burst's field! "I ritual summon Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX! Attack his Blue-Eyes! Chaos Neutron Blast!" Blitz scowled as his monster was destroyed! "I end my turn."

"Alright! Burst's got one of his bes monsters out on the field!", Sunset cheered!

"Looks like Burst's got a chance now.", Gold said with a smile.

Blitz: 4000
Burst: 6300

Blitz growled as the smoke cleared from his field. "One of the strongest forms of Blue-Eyes.", Blitz said with a smirk. "The only way to beat it is sheer force. Fortunately..." Blitz drew his next card, and smiled at it. "I have just what I need! I play the spell card Dark Dragon Rising! I banish Blue-Eyes from my graveyard! Now I summon Blue-Eyes Darkness Dragon!" Blue-Eyes Darkness hissed as he crawled out of a pillar of darkness! "Now his effect activates! He gains half the difference between our life points!" Blue-Eyes Darkness had a small aura of darkness raise around him! "Destroy Chaos MAX! Dark Oblivion Stream!"

"AGH!", Burst cried in pain as Chaos MAX was attacked! But to Burst's shock, Chaos MAX was still on his field!

Blitz smirked. "Blue-Eyes Darkness doesn't destroy your monster. Rather, he lets them stay on the field. I want to make sure you suffer through this duel! However, Blue-Eyes Darkness's attack points can't stay constant. So I end my turn with a face-down."

Blitz: 4000
Burst: 5150

Burst looked to Chaos MAX. Okay. So Blue-Eyes Darkness's attack strength doesn't stay constant. It's boost ability depends on life point difference. That means Chaos MAX can take it down right now! But still... Burst looked to his hand. It looks like I might be able to hit it with something harder! "I draw!" Burst smiled at the next card he drew! "I play the spell card Harmony Absolute! I banish Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard! Now I summon Blue-Eyes Absolute Dragon!" Blue-Eyes Absolute let out a might roar as he landed on the field! "Now I'll attack your Blue-Eyes Darkness Dragon! Absolute Neutron Blast!" Blue-Eyes Absolute fired a rainbow-colored neutron blast that destroyed Blue-Eyes Darkness! Blitz cringed as his life points took a hit! "I end my turn."

"HE DID IT!", Pinkie cheered!

"I'm not so sure.", Akage noted. "Something tells me Blitz isn't done quite yet."

Blitz: 1425
Burst: 5150

As Blitz rose to his feet, he began to chuckle. Slowly but surely, his chuckle escalated into evil laughter. "Heh. Heh heh! AHH HAHHA HAH HA HA HA HAH HAHA HA! FOOL! This is just what I wanted!", Blitz said with a sneer! "I draw!" Blitz looked to his card with sinister glee. "I play the spell card Absolute Darkness!" A pool of shadow appeared on Blitz's field. "I banish Blue-Eyes Darkness from my graveyard!" A massive clawed hand appeared out of the pool of shadow and dug into the ground! "Rise! Tiamat the Absolute Dark Dragon!" The hideous dragon fully emerged as the pool of darkness faded away. It's massive tattered wings fully extended as it let out a terrifying roar! It's soulless blue eyes gazed hatefully at Moon's field! It wore tarnished black armor and had two gnarled horns sprouting from its head! Four smaller heads crept from Tiamat's neck! One had acid-green eyes, another had blood-red eyes, one of the other heads had poison-purple eyes, and the last one had lifeless white eyes! "Now his effect activates! He gains 500 attack for each dragon-type monster in my graveyard! But that's not all! I banish four dragons from my graveyard! For every two dragons banished, Tiamat can attack that many times this turn! However, there's one additional surprise! Attack Blue-Eyes Absolute Dragon!" Tiamat fired a stream of pure black energy at Blue-Eyes Absolute! And to Burst's shock, Tiamat DESTROYED Blue-Eyes Absolute! Burst cringed as he took damage! "When Tiamat is summoned, the effects of all 'Harmony' or 'Absolute' monsters are negated regardless of card text! I'm not done breaking you just yet! Tiamat can now attack Chaos MAX! Obliterate him Tiamat!"

"AGGHHH!", Burst cried in pain as Tiamat's last attack knocked him to the ground and damaged him!

Blitz sneered at the sight of Burst on the ground. "I could have chosen to keep your monsters on the field with one of Tiamat's other effects, but I wanted to shatter your hope. Knowing that the most powerful card in your deck was helpless. Just. Like. YOU."

Blitz: 1425
Burst: 2150

Burst's mind was panicking. I guess this is it. Blue-Eyes Absolute was my best monster. And he just decimated him. Everyone....I'm sorry... Back in the regular world, Burst's friends were horrified! Moon watched in shock. This was the first time she'd ever seen Burst beaten so horribly. And she knew from facing Tiamat first hand that Burst would need a miracle to turn this duel around.

"Please, Burst...", Moon said quietly. "Get up...."

Burst slowly rose to his feet and groaned in pain. "I...I draw!" It's not what I was hoping for, nor is this the strategy I want. But I don't have many options. Blue-Eyes. Forgive me... "I play Silver's Cry to revive a normal monster from my graveyard! I special summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon in defense mode!" Blue-Eyes appeared on Burst's field with his wings as a shield. "I end my turn. Sorry to use you as a living wall Blue-Eyes."

"I'm not ditching you Burst.", Blue-Eyes said with a nod. "If it means we have a chance to end this, I'll take any attack!"

Tiamat sneered. "Be mindful or your words welp. You may come to regret them soon."

"Actually, he'll come to regret them now!", Blitz said with a smirk as he drew his next card! "Time for another devastation effect! I'll return Tiamat's attack points to normal! Now I'll decrease his attack by 2000 points!" Burst and Blue-Eyes were shocked! Why would Blitz decrease his own monster's attack? "For every 500 points decreased, Tiamat can attack that many times! However, monsters he battles won't be destroyed. Also, Tiamat can inflict piercing damage! Make them suffer." Tiamat kicked Blue-Eyes in the stomach! But that was only the beginning of his assualt! Tiamat then whipped Blue-Eyes' head with his tail and punched him across the face twice! Blue-Eyes and Burst fell to their knees while Burst's friends and loved ones watched in horror. "I end my turn.", Blitz said with a sadistic smile.

Blitz: 1425
Burst: 150

"Blue-Eyes....", Burst moaned in pain.

"I'm...still kickin' Burst. NGH!" Blue-Eyes winced as he tried to move! "Though I don't think that's a good thing at this point."

"Well. If we go, at least we go out fighting.", Burst said with a strained smile.

Blitz sneered at the two. "How touching. The two of you can enjoy oblivion together!"

Burst struggled to rise to his feet and prepared to draw his next card! Burst's friends and loved ones where shocked and awed! After all the punishment he'd taken, Burst was standing once again! "We're not through yet. As long as I can draw a card, I can still win this!"

"If you think we're done...", Blue-Eyes began. "You don't know a thing about us! Burst and I aren't gonna stop until the last card is drawn!"

Blitz just chuckled. "Then it'll all end now. Draw your last pathetic card!"

Burst then noticed a faint aura covering him and Blue-Eyes. "You're right. It is gonna end! Because since Blue-Eyes and I have a bond, because we're friends, we can generate the card we need!" A brilliant white light shone from the top of Burst's deck! "I draw!" Burst smiled. It was the new card he had added to his deck. "Looks like I'm going to find out what this new card can do! I play Rock the Dragon!" A brilliant white aura exploded around Burst! "I tribute Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my field!" A pure white light surrounded Blue-Eyes! At the same time, Burst sporuted his dragon wings! But this time, something new appeared. Burst also gained brilliant white angel wings! "I summon Bahamut! The True Absolute Blue-Eyes!" A humanoid Blue-Eyes with platinum scales and brilliant blue eyes! He was wearing whitish-silver armor! Except this time, he was wearing no helmet and had white angel wings in addition to his platinum dragon wings!

Song used for this moment and the rest of the Chapter:

"YOU!", Tiamate hissed!

Blitz looked on in utter shock! "Where...where did you get such power?!"

Burst smiled. "Because I'm fighting for the people I love. Not to establish my own glory. You said this duel would end after I drew my last card. And you're right! I activate Bahamut's effect! I banish every dragon in my graveyard!" A rainbow aura surrounded Bahamut, and the spirits of all the dragons in Burst's graveyard appeared around him! "For each dragon banished, Bahamut gains 1000 attack points! Let's finish this Bahamut! ABSOLUTE NEUTRON STEAM!" Bahamut nodded.

"This is the end of you Tiamat!" Bahamut fired a rainbow-colored stream of energy that completely vaporized Tiamat!

"NOOOOO-AAUUUUUGGGHHHH!", Blitz howled as his life points dropped to zero and he and Burst returned to the human world! When the two landed, Burst found his friends and loved ones cheering for him!

"You did it!", Moon cheered. Burst was about to go over, but noticed Blitz was getting back up.

"It's not over...", Blitz growled. "If I can't beat you in a duel..." Blitz then summoned a katana modelled after Blue-Eyes Darkness as Tiamat's card disintegrated. "...THEN I'LL JUST DESTROY YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" As Blitz charged at Burst, Burst drew his sword and blocked Blitz! "WHAT?!"

"You're not the only one who played Devil May Cry 3.", Burst said with a smirk. "Speaking of which..." Burs then drew one of his blasters. "This party's gettin' crazy! Let's rock!" Blitz roared as he tried to slash at Burst again! Burst blocked with his own sword again and fired a shot at Blitz's face! Knocking him back and onto the ground! Blitz snarled!

"YOU...." Blitz then began to gather dark energy! "I'LL CUT YOU TO PIECES!" And then, Blitz slashed wildly at the air! Then spheres of darkness shot out from the blade of his sword! Each one seemed to cut through anything in their path! Fortunately, Moon put up a barrier with her own Duelist Arm.

He's gone completely insane!, Burst thought. I've gotta end this quickly! Before he does any more damage! Burst charged at Blitz as he was tiring out from his frenzied assault! Burst promptly kicked Blitz in the side and punched him in the face! Blitz was reeling from the blow, and Burst slashed him across the chest! As Blitz staggered, Burst charged up his blasters and aimed. "JACKPOT." Burst fired twin charged blasts at Blitz! Blitz howled as the energy englufed him! Everyone was blinded by the flash of light from the blast! When the light died down, Blitz's body was smoking and he was on the ground. Burst breathed a sigh of relief and holstered his blasters. "Finally it's-"

"GRAAAUUUGGGHHH!", Blitz roared as he leaped to his feet!

"You've gotta be kidding me!", Burst yelled.

"Burst...BURST....", Blitz rambled as he hunched over! His skin started to turn black and tattered dragon wings sprouted from his back! His fingers gained claws and his clothes were torn as Blitz continued his monstrous transformation! When it was completed, Blitz looked like he had fused with Blue-Eyes Darkness Dragon! "BUUUUURRSSSTT!"

Burst narrowed his eyes. "I can do that trick too. Let's fuse Blue-Eyes!" The spirit of Blue-Eyes enetered Burst's body, and he was engulfed in a bright light! When the light faded, Burst was standing in armor modelled after Blue-Eyes! "Bring it ugly!" Blitz simply roared as he charged at Burst and attempted to slash him across the chest! But instead, Burst punched Blitz in the face before he could swing! As Blitz was reeling, Burst continued his assault! Burst repeatedly punched and kicked Blitz in the stomch! Blitz dropped his guard on his face and clutched his stomach in pain! As Blitz fell to one knee, Burst got into a stance! Blitz snarled once he recovered and charged at Burst again! Burst then executed a devastating uppercut! "SHORYUKEN!" Blitz was scarred across the chest from Burst's attack and teeth were knocked from his head! Blitz landed on his feet, but he was barely holding himself together! Burst powered down his armor and took a deep breath. He then began to focus his energy in his right fist. With his eyes still closed, Burst got into a final stance.

"I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!", Blitz howled as he mounted a last charge at Burst. As BLitz inched closer, Burst's eyes snapped open and he executed one final punch!

"WHITE LIGHTNING....", Burst screamed! ".....FINAL OVERDRIVE!" Burst punched Blitz through his chest full force! Energy and pain rippled through Blitz's body! Blitz staggered as he saw his body crumble away as streams of energy shot out of his body!

"You can destroy my body...but ..." Blitz then noticed that his body had crumbled into nothing and his soul began to fade! "WHAT?!"

"There's a reason I called that attack the final overdrive.", Burst replied. "It doesn't just destroy your body. It also attacks your soul! in short..." Burst stared trimphantly at the fading remnants of Blitz. "...Nothing can save you from this fate!"Blitz coudln't even scream as his soul disintegrated. Burst sighed. "I did it..." He was then swarmed by his friends and loved ones. They all made their way for Moon. "I take it you know what happens next?" Moon simply smiled as she and Burst kissed. "Yup. I'd say this counts as a happy ending." Burst and his friends then noticed the god cards had awakened. However, no one expected the god cards to BOW before Burst. Burst blinked and bowed in return.

"You've proven yourself more than enough Burst...", Slifer began.

"...And we have come to a decision...", Ra continued.

"..We have decided to reward you with eternal happiness.", Obelisk concluded. "You and all those you hold dear."

Burst was in shock! "I...thank you! But what do you mean by that?"

Slifer emitted a beam of red light on Burst and his friends! "I, Slifer, grant you noble souls and all you hold dear eternal life."

Ra emitted a beam of golden light. "I, Ra, grant you and your families eternal youth. However, it will only immediately affect those over the age of twenty-one. You all will have to wait three years. You'll want to celebrate beign immortal and eternally young! Burst and his friends chuckled at hearing this part before Obelisk emitted a beam of blue light.

"I, Obelisk, grant you all eternal wealth. Like Slifer's gift, its hall immediately go into effect. It shall also pass down to your families and your descendents. May you all enjoy your lives!" The god cards left in a flash of light leaving Burst and his friends to celebrate Burst's final victory!

Burst smiled. "Now all that's left is prom..."