• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 783 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 783

Duel 3: Savage Evolution Part 2

Tyrannus had reached the forest, and collapsed on his knees near a river. As he leaned in to drink, he gazed in fear and disgust at his own reflection. This new face, this...monster, had hurt the one person who hadn't run away from his because of his appearance. The one girl who had actually grown to love him. And he had hurt her. Slashed at her with his claws. Tyrannus screamed in rage! "AGHH!" He swiped away at the reflection in the water! Hoping to do away with the being in the reflection! But it was still there. HE was still there. As his heart sank, Tyrannus heard a low chuckle coming from above.

"Yes. That's it. Use the rage in your body. It's your strength now." Evo glided down from one of the trees and was carrying a fresh kill. "Here. Thought you might like a meal." Tyrannus glared at Evo and swatted away the prey he had caught. Evo frowned. "Can't a brother show some concern for his sibling?"

"You're not my family.", Tyrannus growled. "And this 'gift' you gave is nothing but a curse! Change me back to a human!"

Evo shook his head. "You would side with those primitve weaklings?" Evo then grabbed Tyrannus by the throat and pinned him against a tree! "Only the strong have a right to survival! Which brings me to my plan! To put the world into a constant state of dueling in which we're at the top of the food chain! Everything below us is simply food to sate our hunger for battle!"

"If you truly believe that....you're the real primitve one...", Tyrannus spat back. "You've got no place in this world..."

Evo released Tyrannus and frowned. "Fine. So be it. I'll give you one last chance to make your choice. Either evolve alongside me, or join the weaklings in extinction. I hope you'll make the wise decision." Evo once again summoned his wings and flew off. Tyrannus slowly rose to his feet and drank from the stream. He then caught a fish with his newfound reflexes, and ate it.

"I guess I'd better find a place to sleep." Tyrannus ventured around, and soon found a nice firm branch on a tree. "That should do just fine." Tyrannus climbed up, and set his back against the trunk. As he started to fall asleep, Tyrannus thought of Fluttershy. He wondered if she would look for him, or if she would just pretend to forget everything about him. And if she does look for me, what'll she do? She didn't run away when she first met me. But now? Tyrannus let out a heavy sigh. I just hope that she doesn't run away screaming. Tyrannus fell asleep. Hoping that the next day would have a brighter outcome.