• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 783 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 783

Duel 1: Enter the Dark Duelists

For Burst, it was just another day. Spring Break had come to an end, and he was back in school. Lunch period was about to hit, so Burst made his way to the cafeteria. Once he got his food, he went over to his friends at their usual table. "Hey guys! How's your first day back?"

"Pretty good.", Inferno said with a shrug. "Not a huge workload to deal with, so things could be MUCH worse." As the group continued chatting, a dark portal opened up in the cafeteria! Inferno let out a sigh. "I figured something like this would happen soon enough." However, Burst and his friends were shocked at who stepped out of the portal!

"Blitz?!", Burst said in disbelief.

Blitz sneered. "Hello 'brother.' Did you miss me?" Blitz then observed Burst and his friends. "Ah. And you were kind enough to bring your friends along. Well..." Blitz snapped his fingers. "...Meet my friends.

Song Used for intro of Dark Duelists

As if on cue, five figures cloaked in shadow stepped out of the portal. "You're not doing the poses.", Blitz said flatly as he flashed his dark power. "Rectify that. NOW." The group hastily complied, and mimicked the poses of the Giny Force from Dragon Ball Z. "Better." Blitz then addressed Burst and his friends. "Listen well all of you. This group was made with the specific purpose of defeating you. You don't know where or when, but we shall strike I assure you that! We are the Dark Duelists! And we will not stop until we see you crushed beneath our feet!" Blitz and his minions left through the same portal leaving all the students to panic. Burst steeled his gaze as he turned to his friends.

"It looks like our endgame has arrived. Whoever these guys Blitz recruited are, we can't afford to take them lightly." Burst sighed. "And that goes double for Blitz. He has a new more destructive dragon living in his deck." Blue-Eyes then materialized.

"Burst. I won't lie. This new monster Blitz has feels familiar." Blue-Eyes narrowed his eyes. "And its hatred rivals Blitz's. It chills me to my bones."

"I know Blue-Eyes.", Burst said sadly. "Blitz was just a bad-guy before. Now? He's a monster. And not even his new minions are safe from him."

"Hey Burst?", Inferno asked. "You think some of those goons hanging around Blitz were recruited specifically to take some of us down?"

Burst sighed. "Inferno? I think we're in for the duel of our lives. All of you keep your decks close to you. There's no telling how ruthless these minions of Bltiz are." Whatever you have planned Blitz, you can bet that I won't let you win! Burst and the others tried to carry on with their day, but the threat Blitz had made still lingered in their minds. "To think. Our fates literally rest on the luck of the draw." Burst carried on, but he couldn't lie to himself that he was troubled by the display Blitz had made.