• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 784 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 784

Duel 10: Dark Gathering 2

Blitz scowled as he viewed the latest defeat of one of his minions. "And another one fails me." Blitz then looked to the ceiling in annoyance. "Would you mind telling me what you're doing up there?"

A figure answered. "These are the daily techniques my family would enforce for the heir of each generation. I used to practice them to prove my worthiness as an heir, but now I do so in order to prepare my body for when I can wrest the status of heir from my brother as force."

Blitz growled in annoyance. "FINE. Take one of the others with you."

"NO.", the figure said sternly. "When I go to face Akage, it shall be my blade and deck alone that clash with him!"

"Might I ask why you're bothering to play fair?", Blitz asked in an annoyed tone.

"I may have not been chosen as the heir, but I shall still live by my clan's code of honor. To abandon that would be to turn my back on my family and their beliefs."

Blitz frowned. "You know, it would be easier if I just destroyed Akage for y-" Blitz was cut off when he saw a blade near his neck.

"Maybe you misheard me. I have no intention of destroying my brother.", the figure said coldly. "Though I am angered that he was chosen and not I, he is still my family."

"Well then...GET OFF MY CEILING AND GET HIM ALREADY!", Blitz screamed!

"Very well." The figure vanished in a puff of smoke. Soon brother. We will settle that score from years ago...