• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 783 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 783

Final Duel: Prom

The school week had finished, and Burst was excited. Tonight was prom. And he had just the outfit to wear. He was wearing the jacket Rarity had made for him that he wore during his final battle with Blitz. However, Burst was wearing dress pants and a shirt. He still kept his sneakers on though. "Moon said she and the girls were travelling separate from me and the guys..." Burst thought out loud. "Good thing I plan on arriving with the guys." Burst finished getting dressed and saw the limo leave with Moon and the other girls. "Rarity said she made the dresses for all the girls. Wonder how Moon's turned out?" Burst took a moment to fix his hair before anew limo pulled up. Burst smiled. "Well, tonight's the big night!" Burst went outside and said goodbye to his parents. "Hope you guys are ready."

"You kidding?", Inferno said with a smile. "After the week we've had, this'll be the perfect way to end it!"

"Plus, we'll be able to dance with our girlfriends.", Gold noted.

"I think that's the moment we're all hyped for.", Akage said with a nod.

"Chances are Dash'll try to start some sort of competiion about it. Like who can get in the best kiss during the slow dance.", Steel said with a shrug. "But I can't say I didn't see that coming."

"One things for sure.", Tyrannus said with a smile. "I think we're all going to have one memorable night."

"I hear ya.", Nightfall said with a sigh. "Good thing the place is going to have a photo center so we can all take a picture."

"The best night of our four years.", Ace said with a smile. "Hey. You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

Burst smiled. "One last performance. To eternally remember this night. I know which song we're thinking of." Burst and the guys soon arrived at prom, and stepped out. As soon as they entered, they immediately made their way over to the girls. Each of the guys rushed up to their respective girlfriends. Rarity had modelled their dresses upon their interests and for some their ponied-up forms. Needless to say, the guys were awed by their radiance. Then, Burst heard a familiar voice. "Well Burst?" Moon stepped forth. She was wearing silver, fiingerless gloves that were modelled after her old armor. Her dress was azure and was cut to show off her body modestly. She had lovely smile on her face, and was wearing a necklace with a crescent moon on it. Her hair had an ethereal look to it. Burst couldn't help but simply gaze at her. Moon giggled. "I take it I've left you breathless?"

Burst smiled as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "And I thought it was already a beautiful night. C'mon. Let's hit the dance floor." The group headed to the dance floor and proceeded to have the time of their lives! Rainbow Dash was having a dance-off against Steel. The two of them were busting out all their moves as they tried to one-up each other. Tyrannus and Fluttershy were over by the punch having a drink. They seemed to be away from all the noise so they could talk. Rarity and Inferno were having a good time on the dance floor, and were getting pretty hands-on with each other. Not that either of them minded getting personal. Ace, Veenus, and Fang were dancing with the Dazzlings. Some students were recording how fluidly they moved. Pinkie and Akage were over by the refreshments. Akage was doing his best to keep Pinkie from inhaling every last cupcake. Nightfall and Twilight were making dancing fools of themselves, but that didn't stop them from having fun. The same went for Shadow and Starlight. As Burst and Moon danced together, Burst heard Moon giggle. "Something funny Moon?"

"It's odd.", Moon said with a fond smile. "I just remembered the old eternal night plans I had back in Equestria. Luna wanted the night to last forever because she wanted her subjects to love her. Me? I have different reasons."

"Really?", Burst asked.

Moon nodded as she got closer to Burst. The two's bodies were almost touching. "If there's any night I want to last forever, it's this one." The dance music then changed to something slow and the couples in the crowd began to slow dance. Burst took Moon's hands as the two danced. Burst leaned his head to Moon's ear.

"Why this one in specific?", Burst whispered.

Moon kissed Burst's neck and trailed her kisses up to his ear before whispering. "So moments like these would last forever..."

"Thanks to the god cards, now it can.", Burst answered. "But I know what you mean." Burst and Moon gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, and engaged in a kiss as time seemed to stand still. If anything, this night would last forever in their memories. Burst and Moon then looked at all their friends and smiled. "Looks like we all got our happy endings." Burst and Moon just held each other close before the slow dance drew to a close. "One last thing to remember this night forever!" Burst gathered Inferno, Ace, and Gold. The four grabbed microphones and music began to play.

Burst
Inferno
Ace
Gold

Everybody! Rock your body! Everybody! Rock your body right!
Backstreet's back! Alright!
Oh my god we're back again!
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing!
Gonna bring the flavor show you how!
Am I original? (Yeah)
Am I the only one? (Yeah)
Am I sexual?(Yeah)
Am I everything you need? You better rock your body now!
Everybody! Yeah! Rock your body! Yeah!
Everbody, rock your body right!
Backstreet's back! Alright!

Now throw your hands up in the air!
Wave 'em around like you just don't care!
If you wanna party, let me hear you yell!
'Cause we've got it going on again!
Am I orignal?(Yeah)
Am I the only one?(Yeah)
Am I sexual?(Yeah)
Am I everything you need? You better rock your body now!
Everybody! Yeah! Rock your body! Yeah!
Everybody, rock your body right!
Backstreet's back! Alright!

So everybody, everyhwere. Don't be afriad, don't have no fear!
We're gonna tell the world! Make it understand!
As long as there'll be music we'll be coming back again!
Everybody! Yeah! Rock your body! Yeah
Everybody! Rock your body right!
Backstreet's back!
Everybody! Yeah! Rock your body! Yeah!
Everybody! Rock your body right!
Backstreet's back! Alright!

The whole crowed was screaming after Burst and the guys' last performance! The guys returned to their respective girlfriends and shared kisses with them. The group then headed to the photo area, and took a picture together. Each of them took their copy of the picture and looked to the night sky as prom winded down. Their paths after graduation were set, and their futures awaited them. But tonight? Tonight was all that mattered.