• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 784 Views, 159 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Finale: Endgame - Bahamut0



Blitz has returned, but this time he's not alone. Burst and his friends are going to need to pull out all their best cards! This is their endgame!

  • ...
7
 159
 784

Prologue

Blitz smiled at the figures who he had assembled. "I bet you're all wondering why I've gathered us here? Well it's quite simple." Blitz snapped his fingers and conjured up images of some of Burst's friends. "It's because we have unfinished business with this lot. Each of you are free to pursue any of the others. But Burst?" Blitz gazed hatefully into the image sphere that had Burst in it. "Burst is MINE." One of the figures scoffed.

"Why should I follow your lead? You don't look that tough!", The figure said with a sneer. Blitz blinked, and approached the figure. He then grabbed the figure by the throat and held him against a wall!

"Do you still doubt my strength?", Blitz asked with a sneer before addressing the others and releasing the figure. "Would anyone else like to contest my leadership?" The other figures were silent. "Good. I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together. Heh heh heh! AHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!"