• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 1,932 Views, 40 Comments

Chaos and the King - Pixel_Spark



Discord has been Sombra's best friend since the Umbrum King returned, has helped the pony overcome his past and take his new throne. But what if he wants more than a friendship?

Comments ( 7 )

8442920
She isn't, while this does use elements of the comics, she isn't in it.

8442949
Haven't heard from you in a while, is the next chapter doing okay?

auntie Umbra?

Being Sombra's mother would make Umbra Loki's Grandmother.

I think Loki and Flurry Heart will be a CUTE couple :heart:

Oh but... Now what happens?? This was such a great second part to their story! I love how with both your stories you have one small adventure tie up and yet lead into the next part. The feel of your fics is wonderful and keeps you wanting to read to see what's coming. The imagination this fic has is second to none I love how you have created your own world so to speak, inside the lore that already exists. I hope you are still writing and haven't lost that spark because you are very good!

9049796
I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed it so far, I’m hoping I’ll be able to write again soon. Mostly it’s been a mix of new job and ill health, but there is one more chapter planned for this, to wrap up the family saga. ^_^ and other things...

9053449
Is everything going alright with the next chapter?

Login or register to comment