• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 823 Views, 15 Comments

Tails of the Ponyverse - alfonso_rd_33



Crossovers... we all have seen them... but what happens when each story ends...? Why Pony and Extra Universes must be cleaned... This are the Stories of the Cleaning of those situations and more.

  • ...
25
 15
 823

Special Annex: Best Match! - Comes a Legend

As we entered into the Room I saw Poncho... sitting on his haunches in a careless manner, his bloodshot eyes showed the sign of crying recently... both Twilight and Rarity looked at me, urging me to stride forwards, so I gently walked at him...

"Poncho..."

"Gone... countless universes gone..."

He said, in an oh too loud whisper, which prompted both Rarity and Twilight to come over... looking at the obviously sad Alicorn, whom kept looking at the teleporting door, displaying a view of clouds... grey stormy clouds... his horn shining in his familiar tricolor aura, willing the dopor to show the next universe...

"W... What do you mean "gone", Darling...? "

"Here... let me help..."

Whispered Twilight as she poured Magic towards Poncho's horn, looking at him sadly as I moved to hug her...

"W... We can no longer observe around 125 universes... t... their researcher is gone... "

To this we all couldn't but gasp, as far as we knew The mysterious Researchers were beings that, despite being able to see other universes, were as mortal as anypony... to hear someone had died it was a truly sad endeavor...

"C... Can't you carry on with his research...?"

Asked Twilight, still pouring magic as we reviewed the universes lost to us, not destroyed, but inacessible, histories just started now unable to be continued...

"It wouldn't be the same... we could pierce the clouds, but there's no guarantee we would understand what we'd see properly, isn't it, darling...?"

"Yes, exactly Rarity..."

"still, darling, you should rest... have you slept yet...?"

Carried on the Fabulous Fashionista, warmly looking at him, noticing that he was getting out of the depression, so she soldiered ON!

"Besides, whatever works he has left are his legacy... what if The stories don't end...? the good things they brought will remain forevermore..."

And, with that, Poncho Finally stopped casting, and moved to look at the girls before saying...

"Thanks Everypo...ny..."

And fell like a sack of potatoes , finally asleep, and, with luck, watching the worlds the Moth can't watch no more, but unable to chronicle them, The Moth deserved as much as that...

Author's Note:

And with this, My writters block due MythrilMoth's sad edparture is over... as a Writer I enjoyed his work, as a reader too and he was one of the greatest fanfiction writers, and he will be missed by Everyone that ever met him...

Godspeed Sweet Moth, Eternal Bliss awaits...

Comments ( 5 )

Hopefully there will be plans to continue his works. I have heard that there where verbal plans on who would continue his work. Hopefully they will continue on and in the direction he would have wanted.

9618889
yes, but in the end, It will be not what he had envisioned, similar of how MLP shifted once the Fausticorn left

May he rest in peace.

9619015
As that me said, eternal bliss awaits, he has earned it

Login or register to comment