• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 823 Views, 15 Comments

Tails of the Ponyverse - alfonso_rd_33



Crossovers... we all have seen them... but what happens when each story ends...? Why Pony and Extra Universes must be cleaned... This are the Stories of the Cleaning of those situations and more.

  • ...
25
 15
 823

Chapter 3 - The Awakening of the Soul (first draw)

Creation. The beautiful mishmash of Light and Darkness born of the Primal Explosion, the first breath of the wild, and the origins of life…

But creation must have a balance, and as such in moments of Great Distress creation itself creates agents to maintain said balance, or to gently nudge it towards survival of itself…


Outside the Universe there’s a void, not black, nor dead nor lifeless, just empty, and on it, the many facets of Life reside, thriving to themselves, unless meeting is necessary… and necessary it is, as in one corner of it someone notices something, and so it is relayed…

“Boss,,,? Something seems to just have entered the universe… it is something small, but not insignificant,,,”

“I see… I will investigate...”

After this exchange happened, back outside, a small ball of white light continues traveling, summoned by higher powers, as what it is and represents is necessary… until it stops…

“Mmm… what’s this…? A soul… why is a single soul traveling creation…?”

Said a shadow like figure, shifting between Alicorn and something else, as it extends its hoof, which soon changes into a hand, before reverting to a hoof, and, upon contact with the soul, the shifting figure’s metaphorical eyes widen…

“What the…? Kal…? You Died…? Dude, you are Superman, Dying is not within your skill set...”

To this musings to the void, the soul in the hoof / hand seems to twinkle, as if addressing the ethereal shadow stopping it, this not being unnoticed by it…

“I see, you aren’t but another version of him, one that died so he could help here… but here there are no beings like you, and the special powers you possess depend on your body… were you to go as you are you would not offer more than wisdom and a couple things you learned...”

To this, again the soul shimmered, as if answering the shadow, to which the shadow answers back…

“Very well, I think I can help you… right now you are magical energy, that will go to where it's needed, so I will bend the rules this once... ”

And, moments after this is said, a small vial appears in the void next to the shadow and the soul, filled with a red liquid, as the soul continues…
“This is a bit of your body’s blood, I will bond it to your current soul self, so, no matter what happens, you’ll have the full access to your special skills, as if you merge with somepony, it will bond with the pony’s being, giving him of her your skills,but in a lesser potency that your body had, and if not, it will grow you a new body to live… a body that will be like your old one, but fitting to your new playground...”

Then, the liquid in the vial started bubbling out, thinning until it became a red blood light, to which, the shadow being let go of the soul he was stopping, to use both his front hooves / hands to manipulate the light blood, ushering it into the soul, causing it to shift from white to a swirling ball of blue and red light…

“Of course, to avoid you spoilering the fun this conversation won’t be recalled by your still there consciousness, but only by the very core of your soul… now go, Godspeed Hero...”

And so, the soul speeds up again, moving towards one of the infinite myriad of spheres in the void, going to the Universe where it was called to help… and the shadow chuckled to himself…

“Mmm… I might have to have a clone here, just in case more souls need of their worldy being to truly help wherever they are going...”

Author's Note:

OK, This is the idea I mailed to SvenBjorn as is, in this draft I let myself eerily vague, in fact, the only dialogue occurs between Poncho and MOS-Tan (the OT-Tan of every tech developed by him) for the setting on our timeline, you should refer to the next Chapter, there are more clues of the placement of this chapter on the timeline... as always, if you like it, fave it and comment, I want to know what you guys think of my universe, story writing and the story on itself... so see you in the re edit!