• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 822 Views, 15 Comments

Tails of the Ponyverse - alfonso_rd_33



Crossovers... we all have seen them... but what happens when each story ends...? Why Pony and Extra Universes must be cleaned... This are the Stories of the Cleaning of those situations and more.

  • ...
25
 15
 822

Annex 1 - Preparations Part 1

The Following is a collection of extracts from the research log of Dr. Lyra Heartstrings - Head of the Non Equestrian Relations Bureau...*


After I joined the team, We started up very quickly, the fist step was securing lands to house the whole Project P.E.G.A.S.O. in one building...


As the morning got comfortably perched upon the Ponyville zone, we move to the House of its Alicorn, where he is, alongside Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Lyra Heartstrings...

"Remind me once again what are you planning to do, darling...?"

Asked Rarity, dressed in an elegant outfit most commonly associated with park rangers, looking at Poncho as the other mares gathered looked at him too, eagerly awaiting an answer...

"Why I will commune with the Everfree...." Said Poncho casually as he looked back to the, visibly shocked mares, resuming before they had any chance to voice said shock... "Now, I am aware of the risks of both the spell and the communing with a spirit like the Everfree have, that's one of the reasons you're here AJ..."

"Say what now...? Ah don't get it...? ya say you'll let the EVERFREE control YOUR BODY...? and that Ah'm here to stop it from hurtin' others...?"

Answered the Orange country bumpkin of a mare, to which Poncho Quickly added

"Eeyup... of course you're the last resort AJ, so, if you see my Everfree controlled body start plotting evil plots, just buck me to next month... of course the bulk of this operation rests on the unicorns with us... I assume you all read your ledgers...?"

"Why of course darling... Or do you take us for simple mares...? I mean, My scholarship accolades might not be as extensive as Lyra's or Twilight's Here, but I am trying to get up in the social ladder so to say, and I can easily recognize a diplomatic mission when I see one..."

Was Rarity's elegant answer as then Lyra took the word to voice some things...

"And you need us here why...? Since we met I've felt an impressive amount of magical power actually flowing out from you, so I guess communing with the Everfree might be within the scope of your abilities..."

"I agree with Lyra... I mean, if she felt the magic pouring out of you, I can honestly say, the spell required for that kind of feat is right up in your alley... and that is my "Element of Magic" opinion..."

Finished Twilight as Poncho kept looking at the four mares... seemingly considering their words as he finally said...

"Agreed, but, at least for me, the "Communion With Nature" spell is one I usually do with two bodies, using a clone... something that in this universe I'm unable to do, since there's not the technology, nor the other means to create a stable clone... that is why I got the Help of 3 powerful unicorns and the strongest mare in Ponyville to make sure this goes without a hitch... now, I believe We should start here, don't you agree ladies...?"

Then as he finished, the usual musical background that indicated Poncho was casting started as his tricolored aura appeared on his horn, as he started levitating for the amount of power he was using, to the shock of his guests...


Of course he managed to commune with the Celestia forsaken Everfree, so Rarity, Twilight and Myself got to work in convincing it to agree on his request: enough land to build a facility for his needs, and protection for everypony working on the facility of the predators that made the forest their home... thankfully we could convince it, and the spectacle of the forest actually retreating in an area of 100 lengths was impressive... and his recovery time too, so hardly he wasted a week before building proper started. Of course, There were surprises during the process...


As Lyra Walked towards where her research would be done she found herself startled as the massive hole where the Research facility would be built... and at the bottom of the hole a canine looking creature dressed in a striped orange and green shirt with brown pants and, oddest thing: a set of black glasses and a black hat...

"Is that a Diamond Dog...?"

"As a matter of act, yes, yes it is... those are the best diggers in this world, so it was logical to get them to prepare the land for the building..."

Answered a voice, which happened to be the voice of one Alicorn of Ponyville, whom carried on as he walked towards Lyra...

"I found a pack of those when I went to practice Rarity's Gem finding spell a couple weeks ago, so when I got the Everfree's permission to use the land I knew who I wanted to set up the building zone..."

As both chatted back in the hole, the diamond dog Lyra saw had stopped digging, moving slowly towards the edge of the hole, easily climbing out from it and moved towards the chatting ponies...

"Ah Bone Rock! just the dog I wanted to see... how is it going...? but oh look at my manners... this is Miss Lyra Heartstrings, she'll be one of the ponies helping me in my projects..."

"Dumb Alicorn thinks Dogs care about ponies... dogs care about dogs..."

The harsh answer did not make the smile on the brown Alicorn to fade, on the contrary, it seemed he was going the extra smile on the dog... yet he said...

"OK Straight to the point I see... well, how are things Going...? when does the clan think you'll be done...?"

"Work will be done in 4 more days ... dogs will take the break you offered now...."

"I see... How is the gem production...?"

"There are almost no gems left... dogs expect Alicorn keep his word..."

"I see... then I guess you'll need the payment packages, yes...?"

"Alicorn promised dogs... that's why dogs dig for Alicorn..."

"Of course... take this..." Said Poncho as an envelop materialized before him, which he gave to the dog... "Tell Sunset Soul to give you the Payment packages... I'll be with you once I am done with Miss Heartstrings here..."

During this exchange, Lyra on her part had only looked curiously , politely waiting for him to be done with the dog before resuming the favor She was doing for Twilight, so, once the dog was dismissed and out of range Lyra said....

"So, you' employing Diamond dogs...?"

"Fastest diggers in creation as far as I know... you see, even in my universe, this kind of digging would have taken months, but the dogs have made it in week and a half... and it was relatively cheap... "

"Oh...? how cheap...? How exactly are you paying them...?"

"That's simple: they get to keep all the gems they find during the digging of the hole... using diamond dog claw made "payment packages" in case the gems stop being enough to pay for their 8 hours a day shifts per day..."


The diamond dogs did finish on time, after that Poncho got crews of construction ponies and built a skyscraper near Ponyville... half of the 12 stories of it buried in the hole the dogs dug... still, with the Project P.E.G.A.S.O. building done, we finally begun working in earnest...


"Well everypony, this is it... in this place we will make history...!"

Said Poncho as he addressed the 20 Ponies that were with him as he guided them in a tour of the newly built facility, amongst the Ponies the faces of Carousel Boutique Owner Rarity, Element of Magic Twilight Sparkle and Musical researcher Lyra Heartstrings as a Peach colored, blue maned Unicorn Mare said...

"And how exactly will we do that...?"

"Ah glad you ask... Springed Starlight, was it?"

So, after receiving confirmation from the unicorn Poncho took a moment to review her cutie mark: a comet, measured by a ruler...