• Published 9th Apr 2017
  • 2,673 Views, 98 Comments

Am I Confused? - Jackelope



It all began with a copy of ‘playmare’, an erection, a screaming sister and my presumptive parents.

Comments ( 20 )

Definitely a great and deserved ending. As much as I would love to read more with these characters, I'm glad that you decided to end it instead of dragging it out. That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to bonus chapters if/when you come up with them. :twilightsmile:

8376012
I had a few ideas in mind. Depending on how long I drag it out I suppose it'd even warrant a second epilogue? Regardless, I'm thoroughly glad you enjoyed it, nothing makes me happier. :twilightsmile:

This was a good ending and it was really funny to see that it would end in that restaurant and stiffing the paycheck. Good to see that you managed to finish the story despite all the doubt you previously had, congratulation on that. I did like your brand of humor and I didn't had any problems with it, but if it made things so difficult I am happy that you decided to move away of that aspect. I will be looking forward to see what you will come up with next. Good luck on your writing.

8376085
Thank you so much. Your nice words are much appreciated. Thanks! :twilightsmile:

More Synary plz, he's adorable.

Aw, this was a nice end, a good way to finish along with a moment of leaning on the fourth wall.

Really though, I certainly didn't mind the attempts at humor all that much, but if you feel it was fairly unnecessary then I really can't argue against that. I do see how maintaining a First-Person Perspective may have hampered the story a tad especially when it came to the sex and just a little less with keeping track of who was speaking, but it wasn't all too bad nor did it put me off of the story.

Other than that, it would be nice to see more exploration into each of their personal lives.

I've been meaning to ask this, but how does one pronounce "Synary" and what is it exactly?

8377726
Dumb name origin, but I split the word eleemosynary in half, which means 'charitable and kind'. I've been pronouncing it how I imagine it sounds, like Sinclair but sinnair-y. It was sort of half-assed admittedly, but I liked it. As for bonus chapters, I do have some planned, one covering a day in the life Synary and Blossom before they met Silver, just so you get an inkling on their personal lives and parents. I don't know when these will come out, or when they'll get written, but I will get around to it eventually. I'm just glad you liked the story, thank you for reading. :twilightsmile:

8377739
Huh, never heard that word before, but good to know I have a new word to add to my lexicon... A word I'll never use, but good to have it around.

Sounds like a neat idea, and I'll definitely be looking forward to reading those, hopefully as much as I did reading about three horny teens doing whatever they usually do.

8377749
:twilightsmile: I'm glad. I haven't done any fic like this before too I'm afraid none of my other works have much a semblance of a story. I would recommend 'No Longer Customary' and 'Unexpected Client' if you like some light reading. Thanks again for reading.

That... was such a good story. And ending. I don't really know what else to say. You're right, the comedy didnt have to be there as much, but I liked it nonetheless. Now, I have to reread this, but not now... xD

8395164
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was happy writing it as well.

This is pretty fucking awesome!
Um, pls more of the characters? I don't even mind if you jump the shark.

I love a happy trio, and like all the fetishes included so, uh thank you for writing the story, and well, finishing it!

8438841
Happy that you enjoyed it. One thing I'm happy about is that the general feedback I receive is that people like the characters, and I like that. The idea for a sequel is mostly in concept alone, and I'll get around to it when I finish my current works, both planned and in progress. Again, thank you a lot for this feedback.

8439042
That's nice, I would like a sequel or just another one off chapter would be nice. Oh, the three of them showing up at Silvers house would be worth the price of admission alone. Honestly Silver's family alone would be a pretty good sitcom.

Well, anyway, glad to leave some feedback. In my experience as a writer, feedback is the best thing.

8439303
Funnily enough, that was the original epilogue chapter, them all together in front of Silver's parents. It was scrapped because I felt I was writing any one properly, so I changed it instead. It'll definitely be a bonus chapter, one for each pair of parents before either an epilogue deux, so lead onto the sequel. Ambitious maybe, but its something I'll do.

8439384
I'd be up for that. I've been kinda slowly leading up to trio in my story, so, I really liked seeing it realized in your story.

Hey, mix-up sent me! :twilightsmile: Said I should check this story out as I'm also working on a bi clop story. :raritywink: I'll give it a go!

8561507
:twilightsmile:

I hope it helps.

I have reviewed this fic here as part of the Reviewer's Cafe. Enjoy!
-Milo

Not among the usual sort of stories I'm drawn to (not tending to seek out m/m or male-bi) but I liked both the characters, the clop and to a degree the story.
Would have like the story and some of the character development to have been expanded to have more depth, but for what it was I can say I liked it - more than I originally thought I might.
A Sequel or side-story would be most welcome.

Login or register to comment