• Published 19th Mar 2017
  • 5,442 Views, 28 Comments

Tamed by the Butterfly - SquiggelSquirrel



Adagio Dazzle submits to Fluttershy. No, really.

  • ...
7
 28
 5,442
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Wow. O_O

Holy... wow!

I do not consider myself a foot person but all of this was incredibly sweet and incredibly hot! I adore the chemistry between Dagi and Fluttershy here. The build-up, everything was just right.

I never understood why anyone ever thought to ship Adagio and Fluttershy. I never was one to complain about it, either.

This was great. Cute and sexy and fun. Only thing I'll say is watch yourself for spelling errors. I saw a "main" where it should have been "mane", and I don't think I've ever heard of "public hairs".

Good on you, mate. Have a like and a favorite.

Thanks everyone

8034239 Funnily enough, I've never considered myself a foot person either, in fact I wasn't planning to include any foot stuff in this story until it just kinda… happened. Story-writing goes that way sometimes.

8034781 Fixed those typos, thanks. They tend to creep in when I try typing on mobile & don't properly proof-read.
I'd never encountered Adagishy (nor had it occurred to me) until I was writing "The Worst", then it just sorta happened (my stories keep doing that to me). Funnily enough, when I was first playing around with "The Worst" in my head, it was Princess Twilight Sparkle she ran into first — I ditched that for continuity reasons, and put Fluttershy in her place. I'm glad I did, but it makes me wonder how close I came to writing Adagilight instead.

8034996 Frankly, I see Adagio having better chemistry with Fluttershy than Twilight. I don't think Twi would ever be able to put up with that big head of Adagio's. So, all in all, probably for the best.

8034996
I know the feeling and sometimes, that is the best that can happen. Case in point.^^

sequel...this was great! Submissive Adagio is so cute but we all know the fun begins when Dagi gets dominant ^_^ subbed and favorite. Can't wait to see more

8035012
You should read Sucker for a Cute Face then. Amazing Flutterdagio story that's actually believable.

8037496 I actually did read it, back when it was just a one-shot. Now... I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up. It's a shame, really, cause it was quite fantastic by my recollection. Maybe I'll go back to it one day.

8034781 If you're interested in a very well done Adgishy fic I recommend Sucker for a Cute Face

8038294 I wanna be annoyed that I'm answering this again, but I can't really. It's not your fault. Someone said the same thing earlier, and my response was

I actually did read it, back when it was just a one-shot. Now... I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up. It's a shame, really, cause it was quite fantastic by my recollection. Maybe I'll go back to it one day.

8038318 Wow I totally missed those comments. My bad.

this was a terrific, well written, fun, and very very sexy story, great work!

Damn, you don't always see Fluttershy in a dom position, but that was surprisingly sweet. I wouldn't mind a chapter with them playing opposite roles next time, but this was pretty good.

Wow. This was extremely good, and very much how I would figure their relationship work. And good foot fetishism, it's rare to findo. Have a fav.
If you want some more Dagishy I will be so bold and recommend my own story, The coochie snorcher that could. Can't make a link cause it’s naughty.

Aw, that was really cute.

This was damn good. The characters were well in-line with the story and it had a good flow to it. Have a stache and fave.

:moustache:

Comment posted by Hellofluttershy deleted Jul 9th, 2023
Comment posted by Hellofluttershy deleted Jul 9th, 2023

Well, this was certainly adorable~. And I like how Fluttershy gets slowly more bold as the second chapter goes on. Now I kinda want to see the other side of this story; that being the non-sexual moments. I’m sure it’s just as adorable as this was!

Man, if only I was in Adagios place. :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment