• Published 22nd Jan 2017
  • 1,114 Views, 20 Comments

TOP SECRET - totallynotabrony



Twilight suspects someone has been stealing secrets. Being Twilight, she implements a new filing system to protect her precious knowledge.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,114

(U) Lessons Learned

TOP SECRET//BASEMENT DUNGEON

(U) Lessons Learned

(TS//BD) Dear diary,

(TS//BD) Today I learned that you can't please all the ponies all the time.

(TS//BD) Unfortunately, all the ponies learned about my sliding scale of stallion sexiness and I kind of created a dictatorship-like information control campaign in an attempt to censor it.

(TS//BD) Well diary, at least you, and I, and... now all of Ponyville know this isn't the worst thing I've ever done.


Originator: Twilight Sparkle

TOP SECRET//BASEMENT DUNGEON

Comments ( 10 )

Ok. Good to... not know.

Good not talking with you, Twilight? :rainbowhuh:

I never realized Big Mac had such high security clearance.

You might be surprised (or not, actually) to know that some of the real world clearances issued follow the same inane and humorous guidelines.

Fact is almost always stranger than fiction.:rainbowlaugh:

And I wonder if Mac knows how he rates on the sliding sexiness scale!:eeyup:

This was great! Thank you!

7887849 How would be communicate the information?

There's only so far that "Eeyup" and "Eenope" can go in terms in communication.

This makes perfect sense, especially considering that he's obviously the sexiest on the slider scale :eeyup:

An interesting little method of story telling, always entertaining to see twilight go off the deep end in the silliest ways possible.

Comical yet slightly hard to follow. Still a good read.

Login or register to comment