• Published 22nd Jan 2017
  • 1,115 Views, 20 Comments

TOP SECRET - totallynotabrony



Twilight suspects someone has been stealing secrets. Being Twilight, she implements a new filing system to protect her precious knowledge.

  • ...
3
 20
 1,115

(TS) Preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration

TOP SECRET//REL TO PCL

(TS) Preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration

(U) Dear Princess Celestia,

(TS//REL) I have been hard at work getting things around Ponyville ready for the upcoming Summer Sun Celebration. I have a couple of surprises that I think everypony will love.

(S//REL TO PCL, PLN) As Nightmare Moon is no longer a concern, I believe events will go smoothly.

(S) I have enlisted my friends to help with various aspects:
(S//REL TO APJ, PCL) Applejack will be supplying the food.
(S//REL TO PCL, RTY) Rarity will decorate town hall.
(S//REL TO PCL, PKP) Pinkie Pie, as per usual, will head up festivities.
(S//REL TO FSY, PCL) Fluttershy's bird choir was highly appreciated last year and will be returning.
(S//REL TO PCL, RBD) Rainbow Dash is busy with Wonderbolts duties and unfortunately will not be able to attend.

(S//REL TO EOH, PCL) We will maintain contact with any Element Bearers not present should they be required to resolve any problems that occur.

(U) In the future, I respectfully ask that you please remember to indicate classification on your own letters sent to me.

(U) Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle


Originator: Twilight Sparkle

TOP SECRET//REL TO PCL