• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 538 Views, 2 Comments

Spacebound Equestria: Fall of a Nation - TheMajorTechie



They thought Sombra was defeated. After all, his body was utterly destroyed. That's what the ponies thought as the Equestrian Pride grounded in Canterlot. The only problem? Reality isn't always as it seems.

  • ...
 2
 538

Reconstruction

For the next few months, Celestia remained in her bed, plagued each night by the false dreams and fantasies of Sombra as Twilight watched on.

Luna, however, was quite busy. Equestria still needed a leader, and with Celestia down for the count, Luna would have to do. As for Shining Armor and Cadance, they were still hidden within the ship's equivalent to a throne room, crystallized by Sombra.

For the first time ever, Luna ruled alone. If it were to have occurred to her earlier on, she would've been thrilled to have the opportunity to rule without her sister but now... it was just another task to complete in Celestia's absence.

Equestria was only barely pulling itself along, and very few ponies did anything else besides repairing their broken down homes. Businesses sat silent, as did the ponies, for there was no need to speak. They all knew that they'd have to work hard to bring the nation back from its death bed, and so they did.

In days, homes were erected. In weeks, a trading system had begun. After many months, Equestria had a basic economy, relying solely on the value of salvaged weapons and various hoof-made trinkets for currency.

Author's Note:

I may need some help. :twilightsheepish:

'Cause seriously, for some reason Spacebound Equestria is always the one story that I'm always hit with writer's' block on.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment