• Published 16th Dec 2016
  • 645 Views, 0 Comments

Golden Bells 3: The Newborn Pie (Yet Another Hearth's Warming Special) - Golden Flare



It's Hearth's Warming Eve once again and everypony's excited, but not as excited as Golden and Pinkie are, as their child is expected before the holidays...or is it?

  • ...
 0
 645

Meanwhile...

It is nearing Christmas in the city and suburbs of Canterlot and everybody is getting ready for the holidays. After the Anon-a-Miss incident last year, the students of Canterlot High School knew better not to point fingers at Sunset Shimmer anymore, it was clear that she turned over a new leaf and they all lashed out at her over nothing. Now, she was receiving pats on the back and good wishes for the Christmas season, Sunset was happy, she came a long way to earn everyone's forgiveness and now she can enjoy this holiday with no worries.

Except for a certain new student, who despises the holiday because of his tragic past.

Golden Flare, a future storywriter and passionate poet, has holed himself in his house to wish that the holiday would just be over already. Just then, he heard a knock on his front door and a voice that belonged to the former Queen Bee of Canterlot High.

"Hey, Golden? Are you there? Can I come in?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment