• Published 2nd Nov 2016
  • 1,174 Views, 11 Comments

Secret Service: Operation Anthropology - Kaliann25



Agent Lyra Heartstrings from the Secret Service finds a secret about herself, a secret she didn't wanted to know; a secret that will turn her entire world upside down

  • ...
9
 11
 1,174

EPILOGUE

Equestria, city of ManeHattan; Wednesday 9:28

That was an especially rough morning for Tasty Carrot and Crunchy Spinach (parents of the well-known billionaire Sweet Pea). It all started when Princess Celestia announced an especial press conference open to everpony where she’ll reveal something very important to all her little ponies. The two mature ponies assisted only to hear her admit that several times she considered it was better to hide the truth instead of facing the consequences of past mistakes, including what happened with their daughter Yummy Beans. Apparently she spent the past week considering the pros and contras between keeping her image or well, tell the truth of what really happened in several events starting from fifty years ago.

So at the end the old marriage were walking slowly back home (after having to listen condolences from almost everypony they met in the press conference. It had been an exhausting morning and all they wanted was to this day to end. They agreed to never talk about Yummy again, why did Princess Celestia had to open the wound again?

But when they returned home they noticed several ponies packaging boxes in several carriages. What was going on? They ran thinking the ponies were stealing but they noticed it was only their younger son packing his things.
The young stallion greeted them with a warm smile.

“Mom, dad! Long time no see you! How was Celestia’s tour of shame? Anyway, sorry I came without calling you first but It’s been a while and I’ve been thinking; why a ground and wealthy pony such as myself is still living with his parents? How pathetic is that? So I decided to move. I got a pent-house in Trottenaghe, quiet, peaceful; a very nice neighborhood and the best part, I can administrate my new factories from there”

The two older ponies finally recovered from the surprise.

“Sweet Pea! We thought we won’t ever see you again after Princess Celestia said those things about you: that you were conspiring against the Crown and…

Sweet Pea grinned.

“I was conspiring against the Crown and I won. That’s why Celestia is doing her tour of shame, I just didn’t gave her an option”

Both of his parents’ shivered at Sweet Pea’s self-satisfactory grin. Was he serious?
Indeed he was, Sweet Pea only changed his smile for a frown and confronted his parents.

“All this years you’ve been dirtying Yummy’s name with an awful lie. I understand that Celestia forced you to stay silent about what really happened… but why did you had to invent such a horrifying lie as she ran away with her coltfriend, huh? She deserved more, much more. I know I won’t ever see my sister again but the least I could do was to unravel the truth to everypony; her truth along with several other truths that Sun-Butt tried to bury. Not anymore, she’s finally avenged”

Crunchy Carrot approached to her son.

“Oh dear, why didn’t you tell us you knew the truth all this time? We would talked to you and…”

“Convince me to support you with the lies? Sorry but no. Now she haves what she deserves: Celestia can’t hide truths anymore, it is her name the one is dirtied now; not Yummy’s. I would never forgive you for lying to me, so from now on we’ll take separated ways. You can keep lying to yourselves, it’s not my problem anymore”

So he left leaving their parents in sadness and shame, the last step of his sweet revenge was accomplished. From that moment Sweet Pea could continue with his life

“We did it sist”

Human world, Michalekos Residence; Wednesday 10:02am

Thomas Michalekos stood after two long hours writing, with all what happened in the last weeks due-date was approaching faster that he expected and now he had to do twice the effort to have his last novel in time. Luckily enough the bizarre experiences gave him more than enough material to keep writing.
But seriously, he needed a rest and a glass of water so he walked to the kitchen yawning.

“Busy morning?” Asked his wife Selena.

He sighed and nodded.

“Where are the girls?”

Selena pointed to the backyard and Thomas couldn’t help but smile. Since school was finally over, Chloe spent every minute she had with Laura and Bonnie; listening to old stories about their lives in Equestria or practicing martial arts.

“No, no, no, Chloe… your hand goes this way” said Laura correcting her sister’s position. “Think about it as a knife”

“Like this?”

“Exactly! Now attack us!”

Little Chloe obeyed and her attack was stopped by Bonnie, who smiled to her.

“That’s the way! If we keep it like this, you’ll be a black belt in Earth-Pony martial arts when you return to school!”

“Kung-Fu Bonnie, we must adapt to the human way”

The two parents smiled.
They never imagined having their daughter back meant accept another daughter as well but it could be worse; Laura could chose to stay in Equestria at Bon-Bon’s side.

“Ey, and what about we go to that library after this?” Suggested Bonnie.

“Do we really have to?” Complained Laura. “I still don’t know how I’ll see to Monica and Paul to the face again after what happened”

“Sooner or later you’ll have to”

“I know, I know”

Bonnie chuckled and kissed her girlfriend’s cheek.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be at your side no matter what”

“Forever…”

Author's Note:

A happy ending for everypony except for Celestia. I know is a bit strange but I liked it and even the final product have nothing to do with the original source it was funny to make. I hope you liked it and:

Read ya’ later!!

Comments ( 1 )

Does this story take place in the same universe as Anthropology?

Login or register to comment