• Published 17th Oct 2016
  • 8,048 Views, 39 Comments

Desk Job - Cocknie Thug



Cheerilee finds herself in trouble with Filthy Rich, and there's only one way to keep him happy. She's got a tough job ahead of her... Gross nonconsent blowjob clopfic, dead dove do not eat.

  • ...
66
 39
 8,048
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

Another fun chapter indeed. Would be fun to see these two completely corrupt her then let her seek out Big Mac and see what she does on her own...

7659409

Nah, Cheerilee in this story is 100% into mares.

Which makes it even more delicious for Filthy Rich and friends...

The story changes to italics hafway through.

7661232

Ack, fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

oh god, another new chapter from you that soon! What a treat!

7661722

Aw. thanks! Any stand-out bits for you?

7661874
You should do a chapter where Diamond Tiara has Cherrliee for a day.

How the fuck did I forget to thumbs up this? Fixed!

Dang, this story is hot. Love deep, dangerous blowjobs like these, where the sucker isn't being let up for air and might actually die from it. You mentioned in the comments of last chapter you liked hearing ideas, yeah? There's tons of stories where someone gets facefucked and is on the verge of passing out, but I can count on one hand the amount of stories that actually include proper death by blowjob. (I wrote one of them, can PM you a link if you're interested.)

Anyway, I don't know a ton about this pony called Pigpen, besides he came from one of the episodes, but your version of him seems exactly the sort to do that to a mare. Make her choke on his cum, piss, and her own vomit until she drowns in it, then toss her in a garbage bag with the rest of his stinking, leaking, rotting trash before throwing her out. Maybe with another pony forced to watch, to kick up the kinkiness another notch?

If that's all way, way too fetishy for ya, it's alright. Sorry for misjudging your work. But I think you could really do the idea justice, judging from this story alone.

7859862

nah, death does nothing for me and squicks me out

facefucking a mare until she passes out is hot, facefucking her until she passes out and then facefucking her more the second she wakes up is hotter, but facefucking her until she dies is just depressing

there's no room for depressing stuff in my stories about cheerilee being raped, blackmailed and exploited!

Comment posted by Ink Ribbon - Vraddock deleted Jan 11th, 2017

7860090
Shoot, thanks anyway for hearing me out. Gonna be reading the rest of your stuff regardless, heh, you're a good writer.

(Ignore that earlier comment, was on my alt and didn't realize it.)

this is stupid. she didn't have to show up and after this i don't think she will

8038466 for real, i'll never understand why victims keep coming back

Why would she need to work for Filthy Rich?
She already has a job as a teacher. O_o

This is the hottest clop on the site

9193428
I'd say easily the throat fucking under the desk, the titfucking and golden shower.

Oh hey look, my art. :)

Login or register to comment