• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 755 Views, 0 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans STARFLEET EVENTS - DakariKingMykan



An Evil witch Doctor threatens Earth, while Human Lightning Dawn and Twilight Sparkle struggle to fit in in this A.U of Friendship Games.

  • ...
88
 0
 755

Final Act: Friendly Endings

FINAL ACT

Mystic Island was back to normal. The snow was all melted and tropical warmth return.

The gang decided not to tell anyone else of what happened, not wanting to cause more worry and more panic, and Celesto was again, forced to pay all the news stations and reporters on the island into secrecy, for everyone’s sake.

Cadance knew she could never really get over the death of her brother, but it was now somewhat comforting to know he died a hero rather than a traitor. She kept a large picture of him in her office at Crystal Prep, with a wreath of flowers around it as a monument, and she had her own private service for his memorial, just by herself.

As for the Friendship Games, they were all called off. Since everyone had had quite enough excitement for one weekend. Plus, Indigo finally confessed that she and her friends had cheated during the games, resulting in disqualification. So Canterlot High was awarded victory be default.

But Indigo, her friends, and all the CPA students promised never to act the way they had again. “We’ll just train to get better, and maybe next year we’ll win fair and square.” Indigo said.

Her friends agreed and shook hands politely with everyone before hopping on their busses to head home.

Shining Armor was still amazed by all this.

“So, let me see if I get this right.” he said, and he gazed at Sunset “You’re an alien pony from an alternate dimension connected to ours with super powers, and the rest of you have powers just like hers which you use to fight bad guys?”

“That’s about it.” said Sunset. The others all nodded.

Shining armor hesitated for a moment, but then remarked “…Awesome.”


As for Twilight, her detector was all busted beyond repair. She felt it was for the best after all the trouble it caused.

Lightning approached her, and he was smiling at her, quite possible for the first time. “If it weren’t for you, we all couldn’t have made it out of there alive. I’m proud of you, Twilight.”

She smiled at him.

“But don’t think this means I don’t expect you not to write that paper.”

She giggled and said “I think I can actually ten papers of it now. I finally understand what you’ve been telling me, about war and how not all things are simple.”

She was referring to how she wished Fratello could have been saved, but it all had to be done to save everyone and everything; one life against many.

“I couldn’t agree more…” said a voice.

Everyone turned towards the statue, which was glowing, and there he appeared!

“Lightning!” cried Sunset.

“It’s really you.” added Sunset.

Twilight and Spike were speechless and kept gazing back and forth at the two men.

“Unbelievable…!” said normal Lightning, and he walked in closer “You look just like me.”

Super Lightning gazed at his human counterpart and extended his hand. Normal Lightning shook it nervously. “I never thought we’d ever meet.”

“Dang it, guy, why are you here?” asked Applejack.

“Once the portal repaired on both ends I came here as fast as I could, but from the looks of things, I guess you have it all taken care of. Well done, everyone.”

He approached Sunset “And as for you…” he said, and he gave her a large medal and new badge. “Congratulations, Major Sunset Shimmer.”

She could hardly believe her ears “Major, me?”

He nodded at her “You’ve earned it.”

She smiled thankfully at him. “Thank you sir.”

They saluted to one another.

Super Lightning took a good long look at Twilight. She reminded him a lot of Pony Twilight, whom he missed every day, and also he remembered when he interacted with this Twilight on his first visit to the human world. “It’s strange, and somewhat comforting to see you again. Even though you don’t remember me.”

Twilight bowed her head shamefully. “I don’t remember, and I don’t think I ever will. I don’t even know what I’m going to do now. I may have learned a lot, but there’s still so much I have to learn yet, and so much I want to discover. All I know is, I’m never going to learn it if I keep to myself all the time.”

“Does that mean you’re not going to go to Everton?” Cadance asked as she and all the others came up to her. “Are you going to stay at Crystal Prep?”

“Well…” Twilight contemplated “These students and people here at Canterlot High seem to know more and more about friendship and things I’d like to study. I don’t suppose that… maybe…”

“That you’d like to transfer here…?” said Celestia.

“I think that would be a marvellous idea.” said Luna.

Celetso nodded in agreement. “You were a student here once, Twilight, and though you don’t remember, perhaps its best you don’t. You can start anew here.” he gazed at all the others “And I know I can trust all of you to make her feel welcome.”

“You bet we can.” said Pinkie.

“Oh, it would be so wonderful.” added Fluttershy.

“There are lots we can share and do
We’d love to show it all to you.” said Rhymey.

Twilight felt so touched and wiped a couple of tears from her eyes, and she shared a big group hug with her new friends.

“Well, I better go.” said Super Lightning “I have my own world to look after, but if you all need me, you know what to do.”

They all nodded.

He saluted to everyone, and they saluted back, and he shook hands with his human counterpart again. “Good luck.”

“Yeah… you too.”

Super Lightning then marched to the portal and vanished.

Krysta, who was sitting on the statue got hit by some of the sparkles.

“Wow, neat stuff.” she said, and then she gasped she realized she could now talk. Lightning was shocked too, as we’re the others.

“Oh, brother. Here we go again.” Spike groaned.


Everyone decided to have a picnic lunch, to celebrate their victory and welcoming Twilight into school, as well as Sunset’s new promotion.

“I like this…” she said, admiring her new badge “Solid silver too.”

“Really shows off your eyes.” Artie as.

Their eyes met, and she smiled lovingly at him. They shared a kiss.

Fluttershy and Rhymey saw it, and then gazed at each other, and she leaned softly into his arms.

The others all thought the two couples were sweet, so did Lightning.

He still would remain at Crystal Prep, feeling those students would need him more, but he promised to come back every now and then, especially if they ever needed a substitute teacher, and he still intended to continue to help others in need, but right now…

“Come on, Krysta. It’s time we were on our way too.”

Krysta flew onto his shoulder. “Ready.”

“Wait…” cried Twilight “Where are you going?”

“I don’t know… a lot’s happened over these past few days, and I realize that even I still can learn a lot. Right now, I just need some time to think.”

He hopped on his new motorbike, and shot everyone a playful wink, but mostly gazing at Starla. “Ciao.” and he rode off.

While Starla sat where she was with a queer look on her face.

“Hey, you’re blushing.” Rainbow teased.

“Huh…me? No, I’m not.”

“Yes you were.” teased Dyno.

“You so were, chica.” added Myte.

“Ah, romance…” said Rarity “Even if it is a student to a teacher.”

She giggled and laughed, and Starla stuffed a bread roll into her mouth, making everyone laugh at her.


As for Lightning, he and Krysta continued to ride off as Lightning's Adventure Theme played

(Bike rides up and off a ramp)

*Scene Freezes*

*Fade Out*

MY BRAVE PONY
STARFLEET HUMANS

STARFLEET EVENTS

*Credits Roll*

Author's Note:

Ahhh... that was invigorating. Now, back to work to make the ponies and their humans squirm more. An Anti-Brony's job is never done. Heh-Heh-Heh!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment