• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 755 Views, 0 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans STARFLEET EVENTS - DakariKingMykan



An Evil witch Doctor threatens Earth, while Human Lightning Dawn and Twilight Sparkle struggle to fit in in this A.U of Friendship Games.

  • ...
88
 0
 755

Act 8: Midnight Sparkle

ACT EIGHT

Twilight laughed wickedly, and everyone shuddered in fear and concern, even the CPA students watching through the gym windows cowered beneath the shadow of their schoolmate. Why even Indigo and her friends were frightened.

“What have we created?” cried Indigo.

“…We? ...We?!” snapped Twilight “I suppose in a way I should thank you. Had you not encouraged me, I never would feel such power.”

Indigo and the others felt everyone gaze furiously at them.

Then, Twilight turned and fired a blast of power at the statue, tearing open another rift.

“It’s United Equestria!” cried Sunset.

Twilight loved what she was seeing and began to open more rifts, but the forces were so strong, the very ground began to crack up.

“Twiliy, stop!” shouted Shining Armor “What are you doing?!”

“Silence!” shouted Twilight and she fired a shot at her own brother. It just missed him, but the force still knocked him back right into Celestia and Luna.

“Sis!” cried Shining Armor.

Twilight clenched her fists “All my life I’ve been socially neglected, outcast by many just because I was different. I tried and I tried to fit in, but nothing was ever good enough for any of you, but now…” she chuckled wickedly “…Now there is a whole other world full of magic, just waiting for me to discover!”

She opened more rifts, which caused the ground to become more and more unstable.

“Twilight, stop!” cried Sunset “Don’t you see you’re destroying this world too?”

“Yeah, so what?” and she zapped at her, and Sunset skillfully back flipped out of the way.

“You okay?” Artie asked.

“I’m fine, but we have to stop this!”

It became clear to everyone that Twilight could be reasoned with; therefore they would have to stop her by force.

“We have no choice. We have to fight her.” said Buddy Rose.

“But we can’t, we don’t have our powers.” cried Pinkie.

That’s when Celestia stood up and realized she had no other choice.

“What are you doing?” cried Shining Armor.

Celestia stepped forth, concentrated hard until the mark of magic glowed on her forehead, and she shouted “…Valkyria!”

Everyone watched as Celestia transformed into the Valkyrie of magic.

Shining Armor never thought his eyes could bulge any wider, and his mouth could hang open any longer.

The CPA students were shocked, and Twilight surprised. “So, you have magic too? I guess I should have scanned more than just the students.”

She grabbed her detector and attempted to steal Celestia’s power, but she raised her shield harmlessly blocking the force.

“What?”

Celestia lowered her shield and drew her sword, “Student or not; I won’t let you steal my power, just as I won’t let you harm this world.”

Twilight growled and glared at Celestia, and the two charged forth.




Meanwhile, though Celesto’s message had been sent, the prisoners began to fear something was wrong.

“They should’ve been here by now.” said Celesto.

“What do we do?” asked Cadance.

Lightning tried and tried with all his strength to pull on the bars, but they were much too strong. “It’s no use.” he panted “It’d take an army to break these.”

Suddenly, they all could hear the soft sound of chirping.

“Krysta…?”

The little robin flew in through a hole in the side of the volcano and right down to the cell.

“Listen, Krysta…” Lightning said, and he pointed at the console “Hit that big green button to open the cell and get us out.”

Krysta responded, and she flew over to the console and stomped hard on the big green button with all her strength, opening the cell.

“It worked!” cried Cadance.

“Well done, Krysta.” said Celesto.

Krysta flew over to Lightning and perched herself on his shoulder.

“Okay, let’s get out of here.” said Lightning “When we get back to the sub we can try and shut this place down.”

As they exited the control room, they walked down a long flight of stairs, but Cadance began to slow down, thinking about Fratello, and how she wasn’t sure if she could really leave him here in Xaydie’s clutches.

“Candace…” Celesto said “What’s wrong?”

She didn’t answer him, and didn’t have to. The look on her face immediately told him what she was thinking. Lightning saw the same thing.

“I know he betrayed us, but he’s still my brother, and… I just can’t leave him here.”

“But Cadance we can’t just go back for him, not yet anyway.” Lightning said.

“He’s right, Cadance.” added Celesto “Once we get back to the sub we can plan and come back armed. Only then may it be easier to get Fratello back, but in our current state we won’t have a chance. We were lucky enough to get out as it was.”

Cadance understood and followed the men further down the tunnel.

It got hotter and hotter as they went deeper, and they soon emerged in room with a large pit leading to the lava in the crater, with nothing else but a narrow walkway to the way out.

“It’s like an oven in here.” groaned Lightning.

“We can’t stay in here too long.” said Celesto “Keep moving.”

With their backs to the wall, they all slowly began to slide along the pathway. Cadance knocked one of the rocks off the path into the lava pit far below.

“Oh!”

“Steady, steady, Cadance.” said her uncle.

They continued to slide on, and they couldn’t help but gazed in the pit. The lava was boiling brightly. Just the sight of it seemed lethal.

They were nearing the exit, when suddenly; Lightning stepped on some round pebbles and began to stumble.

Krysta panicked and flew off of him.

“Whoa… Hey!!”

“Lightning!” cried Celesto. He tried to reach for him, but Lightning had already slipped off the edge.

“NO!!” Cadance screamed.

They both looked over, and believed they saw Lightning’s body splash into the fiery lava below.

Tears formed in Cadance’s eyes “Oh… Lightning…!”

Celesto gazed down in extreme shock and heartbreak “No… Lightning…”

Krysta could hardly believe it herself and looked ready to cry.

“How tragic…” Xaydie hissed.

The others looked ahead and saw her standing right there at the other entrance, and their anger began to rise.

“A fitting punishment for escaping; which is considerably quick and easy compared to what I shall do with the two of you!”

“You…!!” Celesto thundered, and he started to charge at her, but she used her powers to paralyze him and Cadance and Krysta, again.

Xayide snickered softly.

*Breaks Fourth Wall*

“Some people just never learn.”

*Unbroken*

A few moments after they left the walkway, Lightning had not fallen in the lava after all, and was just clinging onto the rough rocky surface. The rocks were scalding to the touch, but he managed to hang on and climb his way back up onto the ledge.

“I’ve gotta try and save them, but I’ll need some supplies.”

And he dashed out the exit and out of the lair to race for the sub.



All across the world, the weather was growing worse.

Some places were now getting too hot. Other places were too cold. A few major cities were taking on excess water due to extremely heavy rainfalls, and other towns and villages were hit by strong winds which began to form giant tornados, forcing many of the people to get into their bunkers, and those who had none to flee for their lives.


Even on Mystic Island it was snowing harder than ever, and the temperature was continuing to slowly drop, this meant bad disaster for many islanders who were not well prepared for such situations, since it never got like this before.

While at Canterlot high, things seemed only to be heating up… battle-wise.

Twilight blasted at Celestia…

She dodged and leapt right up, kicking her hard and sent her stumbling around and around in midair.

“Now’s my chance!” she cried, and she raised her sword up. The blade began to glow brightly.

“Wait, don’t!” cried Spike!

“No, no, it’s okay.” Sunset said “She’s going to try and heal her.”

“HARMONY BEAM!” Celestia shouted, and she unleashed her magical force directly at Twilight.

Twilight shook herself out of her dizziness and saw the beam heading straight for her. “No!” she shouted, and she countered blast with her own magic, sending Celestia’s beam right back at her.

“Oh, no!” she cried, and braced herself as the force struck her and sent her crashing down hard.

“Sister!” cried Luna.

Celestia managed to get onto her feet, but just that one blast really took it out of her.

Twilight laughed loudly “That was so pitiful.”

Celestia growled.


“She can’t win on her own!” cried Fluttershy.

Rhymey agreed and added…

“It’s no wonder she can’t win.
Twilight has all our powers within.
It’s like trying to fight an army to one
I don’t see how this can be done.”

“I think I do…” Starla said and she pointed at Twilight, and the others could see she was still wearing the device around her neck.

“Gotcha, Starla…” said Dyno “If we can just get it from her, maybe we can use it against her.”

“Si, but how can we even get it from her?” asked Myte.

The others could see that getting anywhere near Twilight would be difficult enough, especially with all the rifts continuing to open.

Buddy Rose then looked over his shoulder towards the arena round the back of the school.

“Come with me, I’ve got an idea.”

The others didn’t understand but followed him to the arena.

Twilight charged forth, and Celestia held up her shield blocking her, engaging in a struggle, but of course, it didn’t last long as Twilight had a huge advantage, and shoved her away hard sending her skidding through the snow.

“Is that all you’ve got?” Twilight teased and she laughed.

Luna ran over to her sister and helped her up “Are you alright, sister?”

“Yes, but it’s no use, she’s too strong for me to handle alone.”

Twilight hissed and clenched her fists. “I’ve never felt such power before. I want more… MORE!!”

She continued to open more rifts to United Equestria. Now there were so many holes that the ground began to give way, right beneath people’s feet.

“Jump!” shouted Sugar Coat.

She and her friends jumped out of the way before falling through, but more and more of the ground was giving way, and Indigo fell through, just barely grabbing onto the edge, with all her friends handing onto her and each other in a chain.

“Help! Help us!” shouted Indigo.

The adults tried to rush over and save them but got cornered by more holes. Celestia tried to rush over…

“Oh, no you don’t!” snarled Twilight and she blasted at her sending her back hard.

“I’m… slipping…!” cried Indigo!

“Don’t… don’t let go!” shouted Lemon Zest.

Suddenly, a rope came at them “Grab it!” shouted Buddy Rose. The girls grabbed it quickly, and Buddy pulled very hard, actually pulling them all up, much to their surprise. He didn’t have any powers yet it was like he had the strength of ten.

“…CHARGE!!” The others shouted as they came rushing in armed with simple tools and items from the games.

Twilight snarled angrily and fired multiple shots at them all, but they all just evaded every shot, zipping out of the way, and kept on running forward.

Applejack whirled her lasso around and around and snared Twilight’s arms together. “Got’cha!”

Twilight merely smirked and said “I can still zap you with my eyes!” and she unleashed more projectiles, but Rhymey leapt in with his sword and began to skill repel each shot.

“What?!” snapped Twilight “How is this possible?”

The others didn’t answer and just continued to go at her.

Starla armed her bow, and fired right past her. “Ha, you missed!” but Starla grinned and retorted “I wasn’t aiming for you.”

The arrow bank shot off the walls and then zipped past Twilight, cutting the string on the device round her neck. It started to fall “No!” shouted Twilight.

She finally freed her hands from he rope and reached down to catch it the device, but Artie came rushing in and pole vaulted right up at her and snatched the device.

“Pinkie! Rarity…!” Artie shouted and he pitched the device right at the girls as they came skating by on roller-blades.

Twilight was growing furious and chased after her, but as she got near the girls, Pinkie tossed the device over to Rainbow as rode by on her motorbike “Got it!”

“Not for long!” snarled Twilight and she fired multiple shots as she chased after Rainbow.

Rainbow steered her bike as best she could, but the snow and ice made it hard to concentrate and she began to slide and dropped the device.

“It’s mine!” snarled Twilight.

“Not today!” said the twins as they snatched it and ran off with it.

“You will suffer for this!” shouted Twilight as she chased after the boys, and as she gained on them, they split up and ran in opposite directions. Twilight chased after Dyno cornering him, but much to her chagrin.

“Sorry, I don’t have it.”

Twilight turned and saw Myte, with the device, running for Sunset. “Catch, Chica!”

Sunset rushed forth to catch it.

“No!!” shouted Twilight, and using her magic, she levitated the device in midair.

“Oh, no!” cried Sunset.

“Oh, yes!” hissed Twilight, but just as the device was inches away from her, Fluttershy threw Spike up and he caught the device in his teeth and landed near Sunset.

“This is for your own good, Twilight.” he said “I want you back to normal.”

Twilight blinked in shock “Spike…?”

Sunset grabbed the device saying “He’s right, Twilight.” and she zapped her with the device gaining some of her power back, enough to turn into her Shining Angel form, right in front of everyone’s eyes.

“I understand how you feel. I was like you once. You feel like you can have everything you ever wanted, but it’s not the right way. You’ll still be alone, even with all that power because you’re using it wrongly.”

“Ha!” scoffed Twilight “Don’t try to fool me with such pathetic lies.”

“It’s no lie!” protested Sunset “Having power is one thing, but what you use it for is quite another, and if you won’t listen to just me, then maybe you’ll listen to us all.”

With her powers practically restored, she used her pure magic to restore the powers of all her friends, and they all began to transform and shout out their elements and powers.

Starla: “Power of Space!”

Buddy Rose: “Power of Flora!”

Artie: “Power of Art!”

Rhymey: “Let’s begin… Power of Wind!”

Dyno & Myte: “Power of Fire!”


The girls also transformed into their Valkyrie forms, and Celestia’s power was restored a bit.

Celestia: “Magic!”

Rarity: “Generosity!”

Rainbow Dash: “Loyalty!”

Pinkie Pie: “Laughter!”

Fluttershy: “Kindess!”

Applejack: “Honesty!”


All the heroes stood together, and the CPA students and Shining Armor could barely believe what they saw, not even Spike “Wow. This is kinda cool.”

Twilight screeched in extreme fury “I’ll show you what real power is!” She summoned up all the power she could.

“Everyone ready?” cried Sunset.

All her friends nodded and stood together until their bodies were glowing with their powerful magic.

“Take this!” shouted Twilight, and she unleashed a huge magical burst.

“Now!” shouted Sunset, and she and all the others combined their energies into a powerful blast to counter her shot. The two forces met and seemed equal in strength.

“Twilight!” cried Spike.

She gazed down at him and looked right into his sad little eyes. Right then and there she began to realize her error of her ways. She let down her guard and let the pure magic consume her.

“Twiliy!” cried Shining Armor. He tried to rush in, but Luna held him back “But Twily, no… they can’t!!”

There was a huge flash of light, and when it faded, all the rifts were sealed up, the portal was restored to normal, the gang got all their magic back, and Twilight…

Everyone else thought she was gone, and that the team had destroyed her.

“We did not destroy her.” said Sunset “We healed her.”

Sure enough, Twilight lay on the ground, fully back to normal.

She sat up right rubbing her eyes and felt around for her glasses; feeling them right in front of her.

“…Twilight!” Spike cried, and he dashed over to her, licking her face. She hugged her little dog warmly, and then her brother came over and hugged her too. “I thought you were long gone, sis.”

Sunset approached Twilight and smiled down at her.

“Why? Why did you help me, after all I’ve done?”

Sunset shook her head playfully “I told you, I was like you once, and I made some mistakes, but I learned from them, and others had the power to believe in me, and all were willing to forgive and let me have another chance.”

The others all nodded respectfully.

The CPA students were really at a loss for words, and Buddy Rose turned to face them “I think you all should learn something from this, and how not to judge others so harshly.”

The students, now fully aware that the Starfleet gang were not truly using magic during the games and that it was all natural skill, were inclined to make up for their nasty attitudes, as well as having convinced Twilight to unleash the magic that could have doomed them all.

Twilight felt like crying. “I am so sorry for everything I’ve done, but I didn’t mean it.”

“We know you are.” said Sunset, and held her hand “But if you truly are sorry, you will be forgiven and accepted by all.”

Twilight smiled.

“Oh, my goodness!” Celestia cried. In all the stress and the battle, she had completely forgotten “Celesto’s in danger.”

Now that the secret was out, and that the gang had their powers back, she shared the information she received form her husband, and they all were shocked beyond imagination.

“Cadance is with them?!” cried Shining Armor “And some crazy voodoo lady’s going to try and take her body…?!”

“Not if we can help it!” said Starla.

Celestia still had the map showing the way to the island.

Sunset had an idea and picked up Twilight’s detector. “I know you don’t know how this works, and I’m sure either, I’m not even sure this is smart; but come with us.”

“Me…?!”

Even the others were shocked and confused.

“I have an idea.” Sunset said.

Not wanting to waste time arguing, they all decided to just head off.

“Here we go…” said Sunset, and she used her magic to levitate Twilight up into the air, much to her fright but later astonishment. “This is… kinda neat.”

Then they flew off along with the others, flying across the ocean faster than a squad of planes.