• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 753 Views, 0 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans STARFLEET EVENTS - DakariKingMykan



An Evil witch Doctor threatens Earth, while Human Lightning Dawn and Twilight Sparkle struggle to fit in in this A.U of Friendship Games.

  • ...
88
 0
 753

The Wicked Witch Doctor

ACT SEVEN

Celestia hung up and told the others what she learned.

“They’re on the island?” Luna asked in shock.

“Are they okay?” added Shining Armor.

Celestia hated to make things sound worse, but she couldn’t lie to them “Something must’ve gone wrong. I could hear this buzzing noise, and then Celesto didn’t answer me.”

“They’re in trouble?” cried Shining Armor.

“They could be, but I pray they aren’t.”

They all still had the map and coordinates, or rather photo copies of it. Luna suggested “Perhaps we should send a rescue team to the island?”

“We can’t…” said Shining Armor as he checked on the computer “According to this weather readout, there are worse conditions happening out at sea, as well as all over the world. A conventional rescue would be out of the question.”

Celestia already knew that even though she still had her own powers, and could probably make it herself, she was needed at the school more than ever, and she still didn’t dare risk exposing her secret to everyone, including Shining Armor.

“What are we going to do?” asked Shining Armor “What can we do?”


Meanwhile, the students were all having lunch in the gym. The Crystal Prep students, pleased with the latest turnaround in the scores from the decathlon, were ruder than ever; blowing raspberries, and making nasty faces to the Canterlot students, many of them wanted to retaliate by starting a food fight…

…and they did!

The kids went totally crazy. Food flew in all directions, splatting on the floors and tables, but mostly on all the students.

The Stafleet gang were the only ones who didn’t participate, as they were not even there.

They had left the gym earlier, and we’re all waiting outside in the hallways, waiting for Twilight to sneak out into the girls’ locker room.

“There she is…” said Buddy Rose.

“…Let’s move.” said Sunset.


Twilight was suddenly confronted by everyone, standing right in her way like a human wall. All of them had their arms folded and scolding expressions on their faces.

“Um… excuse me, please.” she said nervously, but the others would not budge.

“No more games with you, girl.” said Applejack.

Twilight blinked in confusion.

“We know what you’ve been up to; you and that little thing of yours you made.” said Artie.

Now Twilight felt her blood turn cold, and she gulped nervously. She knew she couldn’t try to lie her way out of this.

“Confess! Confess!! CONFESS!!” shouted Pinkie.

Twilight’s hair came undone and her glasses fell off. Even the others were a bit appalled by Pinkie’s shouting, but Twilight gave in. “All right, follow me.”

She led them all to the girls’ locker room, the girls followed her inside, but Rarity blocked the guys from coming in. She pointed to the sign and said “Uh, uh, uhn… girls only.”

The guys sighed and backed away from the door.


Inside, the Twilight opened her knapsack and Spike popped his head out, but he was surprised to see the other girls. “What are they doing here… uh… I mean… Arf, Arf!”

“It’s okay, Spike…” Twilight said. She sighed heavily “…They know.”

“Say what…?!”

Fluttershy couldn’t help it, and had to take Spike out of the bag and smother him “Oh, you are just so adorable. The resemblance is defiantly uncanny too.”

Spike couldn’t help but wag his tail happily.

The girls all giggled, and then Twilight grabbed her detector.

At that point the girls came out from the locker room and rejoined with the boys. The boys saw the device glowing with its multi-colors.

“So that’s where our powers have been all this time.” said Dyno.

“Why did you do this, Chica?” Myte asked.

Tears of regret formed in Twilight’s eyes “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I just wanted to learn about the strange energy coming from your school, and learn more about what goes on here on this island. I didn’t know it was magic, or how it worked.”

The others were still not pleased with her.

“So you decided to just steal our powers and keep them for yourself? Is that it?!” snarled Rainbow.

“No, it’s not like that.” cried Twilight “It just started to absorb energy on its own, but I don’t know how. I’m really sorry.”

Despite her sincerity, the gang was unmoved by the seriousness of the whole ordeal.

That’s when the detector began to go crazy again and caused another rift to appear in the middle of the hallway. “I don’t know how this happens either!” cried Twilight.

“Is there anything you do know?!” snarled Sunset and she grabbed the detector and snapped it shut, thus sealing up the rift.

“That was a portal to United Equestria.” cried Fluttershy.

“United Equestria…?” asked Twilight.

Now the gang was really infuriated.

“Do you have any idea how serious this is?!” growled Starla “You could’ve unleashed horrors and chaos with unthinkable consequences.”

“Hey!” snapped Spike “Don’t talk to her like that. She didn’t know, for that matter even didn’t know.”

“That’s not the point!” snapped Sunset “For someone who seems to be so smart, did you ever think maybe you shouldn’t mess with things you don’t understand?”

By this point Twilight’s tears were falling earnestly “But… I want to understand.”

“But you don’t, and I don’t think you can!” snapped Sunset.

To Twilight, she was acting just like Lightning and the way he talked down to her.

“You don’t really understand, Twilight.”

“That’s not how it works in real life.”

“How many times do we have to go through this?”

“You may watch and learn, but you don’t have any experience.”

Twilight couldn’t hold it in anymore and just ran off crying.

“Twilight, wait!” cried Spike, and he wretched himself out of Fluttershy’s arm and chased after her.

The gang immediately felt remorseful.

“That poor girl.” cried Rarity.

“What she did was very wrong,
But it seems we came on much too strong.” Rhymey added.

Sunset felt the most remorseful “Some friendship games these turned out to be. Even I turned my back on the very thing I was trying to promote.”

Artie walked up to his girlfriend and comforted her “It’s not all your fault. Maybe we weren’t playing our roles any better?”

The others all held their heads down in shame.

“Hey, wait…!” snapped Rainbow “She still has the device with her.”

Everyone gasped.

“We’ve got to get it back from her. It’s the key to getting our powers back.” said Sunset. Then she and the others ran off to find Twilight, and hopefully apologize to her as well…

…unbeknownst to them, Indigo Zap had emerged from the gym and had seen and heard everything, and she grinned very wickedly with a nasty idea flowing through her mind.

She ran off to gather her friends.


Meanwhile, Celesto, Cadance and Lightning were brought into a dark and sinister lair, inside the island volcano. They still could not move an inch, but they could still see and hear everything.

They were placed in a cell with strong bars keeping them inside.

Fratello felt very regretful for what had just done, but he knew he could not defy his master’s orders.

That’s when the master herself spun round slowly in her chair, and stepped out of the shadows.

She appeared to be a middle aged woman, with tanned skin, long black hair, and native paint streaks across her face, but she also have visible mechanical and cybernetic parts. She was just like Fratello, half human, half cyborg. “I am Xaydie. (Zai-E-Da) Welcome to my island base.”

The prisoners could not respond due to their current state.

“Your bodies have been paralyzed by neural field I have conjured with a combination of magic and cybernetics. The field neutralizes the nerve impulses to your voluntary muscles.

…I shall now release you.”

Xaydie’s eyes began to glow, that same buzzing noise was heard, and the prisoners could move again.

Celesto angrily ran up to the bars, and could already feel they were made of a solid titanium alloy; impossible to break with ordinary strength.

Cadance gazed sadly at her brother, fighting back her tears of shock and shame and fear. Her brother was half machine, and working for this woman all this time?! “Fratello… How could you…?”

Fratello bowed his head in regret “I’m… so sorry, Cadance.”

“Who are you? Why have you brought us here?” Lightning said in a demanding tone.

Xaydie snickered and explained everything…

“Three hundred years ago, I was a powerful witch doctor. I served the people of my tribe well; healing their wounds and tending to their needs, until one day my people believed that my magic was growing too great; too evil! They said that I no longer cared for helping others, and that all I desired was more power; enough to have the world all for myself.

…Perhaps they were right.

They performed a powerful exorcism on me, plunging my precious powers into darkness. Rather than ending my life, I was merely banished from the tribe. Many feared my people were far too kind, and that was their mistake.

Being skilled in ancient arts, I managed to slowly regain my power back, and I vowed vengeance on my people as I would proceed in my conquest to control the world.

To retain my life force, I was forced to ultimate infuse my spirit with mechanical pieces, and as time progressed and modern technology advanced, I managed to upgrade my body and increase my powers all the more, combining them with cybernetics to achieve my goals.

With my power growing, I spent the many decades forming this island, and terminating anyone who dared to cross into my territory.

And now, I have all this. This island is in fact a giant resonator. By combining my magic with the technologies I have assembled, I can control the Earth’s climate and weather patterns.”

Her many monitors came on, and the prisoners could see all the strangeness happening, even the snow on Mystic Island.

“You crazy fiend!” snarled Celesto “Don’t you realize what extreme harm you’ll be committing to the planet and the people?”

Xaydie snickered “Yes, and I enjoy every single moment of it. Soon, I will be fully prepared to take my rightful place as the new ruler of this world, and the people will have no choice but to surrender to me and my great power if they value their lives and their planet.”

“Then what’s stopping you?” cried Cadance “And why did you bring my brother into this.”

“Quite simple, actually…” replied Xayide. “There are but two conquests I must fulfil before I can claim the Earth as mine, and the first is my body.

Though I have maintained it well over these few centuries, I cannot continue like this. I desire a new body to transfer my spirit into, to serve as a replacement.”

She glared at Cadance most sinisterly, which instantly told everyone her plot.

Then Xaydie gazed over at Fratello “Your brother and his men sank in a storm that was not of my doing. He was fortunate to have washed ashore on my island, but he was seriously injured and very near death. So I decided to rebuild him into my personal lackey.

I also could see through his mind and found he had a most beautiful sister. So I sent for him to lead you here so that I would take over your body. I had no desire whatsoever to inhabit the body of a dirty male.”

All the men, even Fratello resented that remark dearly.

Now Cadance was livid and upset with Fratello “Fratello, why, how could you do this to me; to us?”

“Cadance, believe me, I really didn’t want to, but I had no choice. You see… there’s a bomb inside me.”

“A Bomb?!” the others all exclaimed.

Xaydie nodded and held up a remote control “Just a little precaution I installed to prevent any deviation. All I have to do is arm it, and then press the little red button, and KaBoom! No man has ever died twice in his life before.”

The others were virtually speechless.

“So, you need a body…” said Lightning “But what else is stopping you?”

Xaydie snickered and turned to face her monitors “This…”

The screens changed, and the images Lightning and Cadance saw left them even more speechless than before.

Images of the past, and the Starfleet gang were battling the Crystalites and the Demonites and the Sirens, even the time “Those are the students of Canterlot High!” cried Cadance.

Then, there was another figure Lightning saw. “What? That… that’s me!”

“No, Lightning.” Celesto said, finally deciding to confess “He looks like you, but he’s really a different creature.”

Lightning could hardly believe this, but he could not deny the images he was seeing. “Putting on a play, huh?” he said in a scolding manner “Holographic costumes, right!”

Cadance was equally as shocked “Uncle, why did you never tell me any of this.”

“How could I? I didn’t want to get anyone else involved and bring danger into their lives. I guess it didn’t do much good as I thought.”

“You guess?!” snapped Lightning “I always knew there was something strange about Mystic Island, but I never in my dizziest dreams pictured anything like this.”

Xaydie turned off the monitors “I’m not taking any chances. I realize that you and you’re little gang of heroes may try and foil my plans, which is why I had Fratello bring you here, Celesto. Surely your friends will be worrying about you and will attempt to come here… and when they do… I will be ready for them.”

Xaydie laughed, and the others felt their bloods turn cold.

“Now I must prepare…” said Xaydie “The ritual which will allow me to take over your body, Cadance. It is long and hard, so… enjoy what time you have left.”

She walked off and Cadance felt ever so frightened, and Celesto and Lightning were outraged. “You horrid little witch!” snarled Celesto “You’ll never get away with this.”

Xaydie’s response was paralyzing him on the spot again, and then she released him after a moment “Let that be a warning to you, I won’t tolerate such insolence. You have only had a mere taste of my power. Continue with your insolence, and your fates will only worsen.”

Then she left through a doorway.

Celesto pounded the bars angrily, while Cadance fell to her knees.

Fratello tried to speak to her, but she was not interested in anything he had to say and turned away from him coldly saying “I don’t know who you are anymore, but you are certainly no brother of mine.”

The others showed him the same resentment, and Fratello knew he deserved this.

“Fratello, come!” Xaydie called.

“Yes, master.” Fratello called back and he sadly left through the doorway.

Cadance could hardly hold it in anymore, and she brought her knees up to her face, and began to weep softly in heartbreak and betrayal.

Lightning and her uncle sat next to her and comforted her. Celesto felt deeply ashamed and responsible for all this, and now he had to figure out a way to make things work better.

“Where is my walking stick?”

“What?” snapped Lightning “How can you be worried about your walking stick at a time like this?”

Celesto didn’t answer him, but found his walking stick in the cell. The one thing Fratello hadn’t confiscated. “I hope this works…” he said.

Cadance and Lightning couldn’t understand, until they watched him twist the crystal atop the stick, and two small antennas appeared out of the sides, and he began to speak into the crystal like a radio.

“Grandruler to submarine. Grandruler to submarine, please answer me.”

Xaydie had not destroyed the sub, nor made any attempts to raid it. Either not noticing it or wanting it kept intact for her plans.

Mary and John answered the radio.

“We can hear you sir.” said Mary.

“Now listen carefully, both of you. We are in a tight bind here. Do exactly as I tell you.”

“We’re listening.” said John.

“I need you to send a special electronic-fax to my wife. Include this message…”

The Starfleet gang were still looking for Twilight, but her tracks had already been covered by the snow, not to mention it was rather cold out as well.

“We’re not dressed for this weather.” cried Rarity as she shivered.

“She can’t have gotten far.” said Buddy Rose.


Twilight was all curled up behind the bushes, and weeping miserably. Her tears practically froze to her face.

Spike managed to sniff her out, even in the cold.

“Twilight…?”

She looked down at him. “All I ever wanted was for people to take me more seriously, understand me better.”

Spike tried and tried, but he couldn’t think of anything to say. “You’re right, it is looking pretty bad.”

Twilight buried her face shamefully in her knees.

“Ah, quit moping around.” snapped a voice.

Twilight and Spike looked up and saw Indigo and her friends staring at them, obviously they knew everything.

“You already have the power to demand respect from everyone.” said Sugar Coat She hinted at the detector filled with all the power inside it.

“What are you saying?” asked Twilight.

“Duh, unleash the power.” said Lemon Zest “After all, they used it, now you can use it and really understand it, plus you can give Crystal Prep the recognition and honor it deserves by helping us get even.”

Twilight was positively livid at such a thought “I will not!” she snarled “Besides, I hardly understand how it even works.”

“Oh, really...?” said Sour Sweet and then she snarled “All the more reason to suck it up!”

Indigo stepped in “Think about it like this. You always wanted to go to Everton, become someone really smart and well educated, but why wait. I’ll bet there’s more knowledge and secret packed in that thing you got than ten of the best universities could ever hope to teach.”

Twilight still didn’t know, and the girls broke out into a song trying to convince her.

(Just think of the scenes being rewritten a bit)

By the end of the song, Twilight couldn’t resist the temptation anymore, and she opened her device.

Sunset and the others finally saw her, and Sunset dashed forth to try and prevent her from unleashing the magic, but it was already too late.

The magic was unleashed and began to consume Twilight in a huge ball of light.

“Twilight!” cried Spike.

“HELP… ME…!!” Twilight cried as she vanished fully into the light.



While inside the school, lunch had already ended, but all the students were busy cleaning up the mess they had made from their food fight. Celestia was far from pleased when she had caught them and demanded they stop.

“If you wish for the friendship games to continue, you had better clean this mess up, all of you!” she scolded.

As she watched the students work, Luna came in with a fax she had received form Celesto. “Don’t worry; Shining Armor did not see it.”

Celestia eagerly read the message, telling her about the island, the trap and about Xayide.

Celestia could no longer contain her urges “I have to go out there. They need help. Don’t try and stop me!”

Already realizing there was no arguing it, Luna had no choice but to let her sister go. “Please, be very careful, sister. This Xaydie sounds extremely devious.”

“Devious or not, I won’t let her hurt Cadance, Celesto, or Lightning!”

She ran out the doors heading for the front doors, and ran right past Shining Armor. “Celestia… where are you going…?”

She turned round quickly and shouted “No time to explain!” but before she could dash out the doors, there was a powerful tremor that shook the whole school.

“What was that?” asked Shining Armor.

Then it grew dark outside, and all the lights in the school went out, followed by the booming sounds of someone laughing wickedly.

“That’s sounds like Twilight.” cried Shining Armor.

They rushed outside and what they saw nearly petrified them.

Shining Armor could hardly believe his eyes. “Twily…!”

It looked her but she had taken on the form of a powerful looking demon, and she laughed, which frightened everyone, even Indigo and friends.

“You were right!” Twilight sneered “I didn’t understand magic before, but I DO NOW!!”

She laughed manically while unleashing a glow of magic.

“This is so not good!” cried Pinkie.

“Really, what was your first guess?” said Rainbow.