• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 752 Views, 0 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans STARFLEET EVENTS - DakariKingMykan



An Evil witch Doctor threatens Earth, while Human Lightning Dawn and Twilight Sparkle struggle to fit in in this A.U of Friendship Games.

  • ...
88
 0
 752

Act 1: Differences Apart

Author's Note:

Keep in mind, this is not “Equestria Girls Friendship Games” It's an A.U of it. This is MY WORLD, and I can change the plot and edit things however I desire, especially seeing as in my canon, the original Friendship Games DID NOT occur..

ACT ONE

It had been a few months since the evil Demonites and the Sirens were defeated. However, nobody who attended or worked at Crystal Prep actually knew that, or anything about the Starfleet forces, for everyone had gone home to the mainland during that summer, and the news said nothing about it, as Celesto had paid them for silence, not wanting them to be internationally exposed, and he did not wish to get more people involved.

Even Lightning Dawn knew nothing of the ordeals, and today was his first day back on the job teaching his history class.

“So even though World War two came to a close, the memories live on. Many lives were lost; many were not even soldiers but rather innocent beings, and those who were not lost were now forced to cope with having lost friends, family, even those very close to them. These were things you were asked to contemplate over as your wrote your reports on war; How it would affect you, what you would do if drafted into battle, or how would you go about to end the war.”

Some of the students gazed at him with awe as he lectured them, a few girls just gazed lovingly at him-- the old crushing on the teach-- but there was one particular student not in class, whom Lightning intended to have serious talk with.

The bell rang, and the students immediately started to get up.

“As you exit…” Lightning called “Please hand in your reports, and be sure to study for next week’s test on warfare and alliances. It will count for a great percentage of your final grade.”

All the students turned in their papers and left. Some girls even winked at Lightning, which he rolled his eyes too.

As soon as the last student left, Shining Armor, the new dean of Crystal Prep came in, and smiled at Lightning as he held up a newspaper showing McGavin and his gang being arrested, and everything else. “You little devil, you.”

Lightning chuckled softly “A simple “Welcome back” would’ve done just as good.”

Shining Armor shook his head “You’re something else, kid. It’s no wonder some of the students look up to you.”

Lightning then reached into his desk and picked up a folder “Speaking of students…” he reached inside and pulled out a report with the name “Twilight Sparkle” inscribed on the top, and he shot a worried expression to Shining Armor, Twilight’s elder brother.

Shining Armor feared things were about to get a wee bit ugly. “Try to go easy on her.”

Lightning could only sigh.


Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle, one of the Academy’s A-Students was hard at work studying the pictures she and Lightning had taken while on their expedition to that crypt that was under the island.

…the very crypt where the Demonites lay imprisoned until they were released by the Sirens.

Since then, that crypt had gone under international controls, but still she had no idea what it meant, not to mention all the mysterious other happenings that seemed to go on at the neighboring school, Canterlot High.

“What do you think, Spike?” she asked.

Her pet dog looked up from his water bowl, shook his head and barked once.

“Yeah, you’re right, but I’m so close to figuring it out. Something weird keeps happening on this island, and I’m going to find out what. It could be my big ticket to finally getting into the Everton Independent Study Program!”

She was so carried away in her dreams of glory that she fell out of her chair.

“Ow!”

Spike couldn’t help but sigh.

Just then, there was a knock at her door, and Lightning walked in.

“Oh, hi, Lightning.”

“It’s Mr. Dawn…” he said “Remember that when we’re on school-grounds.”

Twilight giggled nervously and adjusted her glasses. “Sorry. What brings you here?”

Lightning said nothing, not knowing what to say, and just handed her the papers. “Hey, this is my history report.” She looked at the results, and she gawked in shock. Her glasses fell off and hit the floor.

“A C-Plus…?”

Lightning nodded “I figured it best I show you now than let the whole class see. I know you have a reputation.”

Twilight grabbed her glassed, made sure they were clean, and pinched herself to check if she wasn’t dreaming “But… I… you-- I’ve never gotten a C before.”

“I realize that, and I’m sorry…” said Lightning “But I could not give you a higher mark for that…that… story.”

“But I don’t understand. I came up with excellent features, ideals, and creative means to end the war.”

“That may be, but you didn’t portray it accurately enough.” said Lightning “You portrayed simply by talking and resolving differences would end all the war and fighting; and while that could be true, that’s not how it would work in real life.”

Twilight was growing irritable. “So, you’re saying I should just fight, and kill and hurt more innocent people.” She pointed at a news-clipping on her desk about the thugs being hauled away.

Lightning could only sigh in disappointment. It was bad enough she put words in his mouth. He really hated it when Twilight tried to point out flaws in his arguments.

“Twilight, how many times do we have to go through this? Sometimes in life…”

“I know, I know!” Twilight cut in “Sometimes you have no choice; you have to fight, because some people aren’t of compassion and won’t listen to reason.”

Lightning sighed again. “Twilight, listen to me. I’m not trying to be your enemy, nor do I wish to give you low grades, but I just don’t see how you can expect to function properly in the real world if you can’t understand what it’s like out there.”

“But I do know what it’s like…” said Twilight “I study hard, and I watch and learn…”

“But you don’t have any experience.” Lightning cut in.

Twilight tried to come up with an argument, but she ultimately had nothing and felt a little embarrassed.

“I’ll let you rewrite your paper and hand it in by next week’s test.” said Lightning and he headed out closing the door behind him.

Twilight sagged into her chair, and Spike walked up to her and licked her finger tips. “He could be right, Spike. I may not understand things the way he does, but that doesn’t mean I’m not capable of anything.”


As Lightning and Shining Armor walked to the main office, Lightning was awfully quiet.

“I take it you had the lecture again?” asked Shining Armor.

“What am I going to do with her?” Lightning said “I know she means well, but I just don’t think she knows how deal with certain things. I mean, I let her come with me to that crypt hoping she’d realize a few things, but…”

Shining Armor patted his back “Hey, ease up. It’ll be okay. Besides, right now we should be focussing more on what’s up ahead. Like the Friendship Games at Canterlot High tomorrow.”

Lightning rolled his eyes “We can discuss why they want me to come again over business dinner tonight; your wife’s treat.”

“Yep; her treat…”

The two men walked into the main office only to find so many students and other teachers all gathered together, and they all went crazy at Lightning’s presence, all acting like a bunch of groupies at a rock concert.

“Quiet! QUIET!!” shouted Lightning. Everyone hushed up as Principal Cadance came out. “Lightning, I’m glad you’re back. Here are your messages, your appointment schedule, my uncle is still waiting for your reply to the expedition, and these test-papers need to be graded.”

The crowds began to shout and holler again trying to Lightning’s attention as he took his papers from Cadance and told her, “Principal Cadance, I only have so much time and only two hands... I’ll do what I can WHEN I can.”

Then he shut himself up inside his office, where it was nice and quiet like Twilight’s room, the only sounds heard were the air-conditioning, and the soft beeping sounds of the computers and Ham Radios.

(1:47 to 2:37)

He removed his clip-on tie, and loosened his collar as he sat down and sighed heavily and sat down to his quiet work.

Krysta flew in through the open window and landed on his desk near him.

He stroked her softly and smiled at her “Looks like I’m not the only one having a big day.”

Krysta chirped once.

Then Lightning held up a pamphlet regarding the Friendship Games; Canterlot High VS Crystal Prep Academy. “I don’t know why I should even bother going. Those guys have beaten us two years straight; totally crushed us.”

Krysta chirped twice and pecked at the paper “Yeah, you’re right. I’ve never actually gone before, and it would a chance of scenery. I could even meet some new students and teachers… but it’s not them I’m worried about, it’s Twilight.”

He knew about Twilight’s recent obsession with Canterlot High and how she had been curious about all the strange happenings around it. He himself was also just as curious and had observed things from time to time, which was what lead him to explore that crypt with Twilight.

Had still had all the pictures and data saved onto his computer, but nothing made any sense.

He walked over to the window and gazed outside at all the things he could see. The school grounds, the cities, and even one of the parks nearby.

“Something really weird happens on this island, Krysta, and I can’t help but feel that somewhere, something is about to happen.”

Music began to play…

He patted Krysta softly, and began to reminisce of all his hardships and how he got where he was today.

Strangely enough, Twilight was singing the exact same song as she walked all around campus, feeling so left out and concentrating on the road ahead of her.

They even both sang the exact same chorus at the same time, and both felt the same way at the end of the song, “…It’s been a long road”


Meanwhile, that very day at Canterlot High, all the students were so confident about their upcoming third and consecutive triumph of the Friendship Games; their school against Crystal Prep.

This would all be thanks to the Starfleet gang.


Fluttershy and her boyfriend Rhymey were walking through the corridors on their way to meet up with the rest of the gang.

Fluttershy seemed a bit nervous about competing, like she usually did. “What if I make a mistake? What if I cost us an event, or worse, what if I end up costing us the trophy?”

He boyfriend assured her…

“There’s nothing for you to fear,
We go through this every year.
Thanks to the skills have learned,
Our opponents from Crystal Prep get burned.”

He referred to the fact that their Starfleet powers and experiences helped them and the gang develop graceful and stronger skills for their every days lives; flexibility, endurance, strength, speed, even their wits, but it was not their actual powers though. Those powers could only be accessed by the energizer badges they and all their friends kept on them but never actually wore them in public.

So, it was pretty much just natural skills.

“But still, doesn’t it feel like… cheating?” asked Fluttershy.

“It so isn’t…” said Rainbow as she waltzed up behind them kicking her soccer-ball. “We’re been through this every year, they accuse of cheating, and we prove to them it’s natural skill and talent. HI-YA!” she kicked the ball super-hard sending it bouncing all along the walls, zooming past the students, knocking a teacher down, and finally stopping before Principal Celestia’s feet.

“Uh-oh...!”

Fluttershy hid behind Rhymey, shuddering in fear, and Rhymey felt just as shaken too.

Celestia was tapping her foot with her hands on her hips. “You know the rules, Rainbow Dash.” she said deeply “That’s a week’s detention.”

“But I can’t, I have to practice for the games.” said Rainbow.

Vice Principal Luna stepped out and reminded her sister it was true “I’m afraid that since Rainbow Dash is one of our most promising athlete’s, she cannot be subjected to detention.”

Even Celestia couldn’t argue with that “Very well; after the games then, and any repeats of this will double your sentence. Understood?”

“Yes, Principal Celestia.”

Celestia nodded at her, but confiscated the ball anyway to ensure Rainbow wouldn’t forget what she had been told. Rainbow was not happy about it.


The friends met outside the school by the statue, where the portal to United Equestria secretly stood.

Rainbow sulked and threw a pebble at the lamppost.

“I’m not trying to pick sides, Rainbow…” said Buddy Rose “But you did have that coming to you for letting yourself get carried away.”

Rainbow grumbled “Yeah, yeah, yeah…! Can we please talk about something else?”

“…Like my totally awesome victory party!” squealed Pinkie Pie, and she threw confetti and blew a noisemaker.

Applejack calmed her down “Whoa, easy there. We haven’t even won yet.”

“…I know that, but we’re going to win anyway. We always do.”

“Yeah, but, somehow that’s beginning to run dry.” said Dyno.

Myte nodded and added “Tienes razón , es *You’re right, it is* It doesn’t feel as challenging anymore, and that takes part of the fun out of the games.”

Sunset Shimmer had to agree “It’s not like going on adventures, or fighting off evil beings. Even if we lose, which I doubt we will, it doesn’t really matter.”

“Well it does matter to Grandruler and the two sisters.” said Artie “Besides; whether we win or lose it doesn’t change the fact that those Crystal Prep kids are nothing but a bunch of meanies. It pays to see them get their butts kicked for once.

“Well, that’s that.” said Starla Shine “We can’t let our school down. They’re counting on us to keep the streak going.”

“Oh, speaking of our school…” said Rarity, and she whisked off.

“Uh-Oh,
Here we go!” the others all groaned in rhyme.

That’s when Rarity came back with a rack of new uniforms she had made for Canterlot Wondercolts.

“Ta-da…! Complete with new and improved jersey fabric for every flexibility, and shining silk numbers to reflect our glamour in stunning performances. Oh, Isn’t it just incredible?!”

The others rolled their eyes.

“…It was the first dozen times we heard that.” Applejack teased. Some of the others snickered.

Rarity felt insulted. “Humph!”

“Okay, okay, relax.” said Sunset “Let’s just go out there and at least try to have a good time. After all, isn’t that what the friendship games are supposed to be for?”

Fluttershy folded her arms and blew at her hair “It would be, if those Crystal Prep students learned to be friendly.”

Rhymey especially didn’t like the Crystal Prep students. Every year during the fencing competition they would always give him a rough time and be rude to him just because of the way he spoke in rhyme.

He picked up a stick pretending it was his blade and thrust and parried…

“There’s nothing wrong with my speaking in rhyme.
They pick at me and I beat them every time.”

Soon, the school was all cleared out as most of the students had gone home.

“Come on, let’ go practice in the field.” said Rainbow.

All the others got up and followed her to the back of the building, but Artie stopped and gazed at Sunset “You coming?”

His girlfriend smiled at him and said “In a minute, I have to make my weekly report.” And she winked twice, telling him it was… that sort of report.

He understood and blew her a kiss, which she pretended to catch and then she returned it.

Then he ran off leaving Sunset to take out of her knapsack her special two-way dimensional book, and she began to write in it.

Commander Lightning Dawn…

It’s been three whole months since the Demonites and the Sirens were defeated, and all is well here.

We all continue to use our power to fight crime and evil whenever it arrives, and we never use it for personal gain.

I really wish Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rest in Peace, was there to read this with you.

I have come a long, long way, and I can truly say that I am happy. I have many friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and something better to fight for, rather than just for power and glory.

I think it’s safe to say that I truly have understood the full meaning of friendship, as well as how to handle warfare and battles, even though there may come a time when something happens beyond my control, I know that you know I will handle it however I can that you would. It’s what you trusted me with, and I will uphold it always.

If anything occurs that we might need your help for, I will be sure to notify you.

Yours truly: Captain Sunset Shimmer.

Meanwhile, far, far away… somewhere over the Pacific… was a large and lonely island with a volcano on it, and surrounded by jungles of thickets and palm trees.

On the island, a shadowy figure stood within the shadows. The breeze blew her long hair and she raised her arms out, and the breezes ceased.

Another shadowy figure stood behind her.

“Have you done as you were told?” she asked him.

“Yes, master, but I still don’t approve too well.”

The lady stiffened with fury and reached into her pocket for something the other character knew of.

“I did not say I didn’t do It.” he quickly said “Please… don’t do it to me.”

The lady stopped and warned him “Need I remind you who is responsible for your well-being; that made you who you are today.”

The man apologized, though he secretly detested every single thing that was going on.

Just then, a plane flew overhead; that of the ocean map-makers.


Onboard, two men were charting the entire area.

“Hey, look down there.” One of them said as he pointed to the island.

The pilot was confused “Strange, I don’t remember there being any islands in this part of the ocean.”


The lady on the island did not approve of the plane’s presence, and raised her hand. She began to chant in a native language while waving her hand in circles.

The clouds in the sky began to clump together, growing dark and darker. The winds began to stir up as the ocean got rough.


The plane began to swerve and tumble in the strong winds as the storm broke.

“Whoa! Hey!” cried the pilot as he fought for control.

“What’s going on?!” cried the other man “A second ago the sky was perfectly clear!”

Lightning shook the skies, and one of the bolts struck the plane, blowing it up and the men with it.

The lady snickered and then waved her hand again, and the storm ceased, and all was clear again.

“…And it is only beginning.” she hissed.

The other character could only clench his fists and hang his head low.