• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 3,167 Views, 60 Comments

My Little Mages: Erisomachy - Foxhelm



One of Princess Celestia's earliest foes had broken free from his prison, and is out to rain a little... Chaos and a little glass of water, please? A 'My Little Mages' retelling of 'The Return of Harmony'

  • ...
1
 60
 3,167

Bonus Chapter # 1: Flutter On

It was a week since the Crystal Faire as Twilight, her friends, and their pets were basking in the sun in one of the currently vacant patches on grounds of Sweet Apple Temple, they were all unarmed and Applejack wasn’t wearing her armor. “Ah, it is awesome to have a nice nap.” Rainbow then yawned as stretched her arms out. Her tortoise, Tank, nibbled on the grass nearby.

“I must agree, and our sisters are in still in class, giving us peace and quiet,” Rarity added as she sat up and scratched behind Opal’s ears. Opal purred in response.

Applejack got to her feet and started looking around a look of terror on her face. “What is AJ?” Fluttershy asked watching the paladin scan the area.

“Have yah all noticed that after some major event and wah have some time of rest wah then get blindsided by some other trouble?” Applejack then sat down but she was clearly tense as if something was just out of her reach. She then noticed Winona get onto her paws and started to growl. “Why am Ah not surprised?” The paladin said as a frown formed on her face and her upper eyelids dropped and a chariot pulled by six-winged-warhorses with black coats, silver manes, and red feathered wings.

Driving the chariot was Princess Luna and attached to the chariot was a cart, on it was a statue the six prayed to never see again. Before Luna could disembark from her chariot, “GET THAT ROCK PILE OFF THESE HOLY GROUNDS!” The paladin all but roared as she stomped towards Luna as everyone else got to their feet. Pinkie gave the paladin a serious look of displeasure, which made sense when you considered her background.

“Pardon this intrusion, Defender of the Teachings, but as long as Anne Smith is still the bishop and sage of this temple, you lack the authority to make such a command. Also, We already have the go of head of the temple’s cleric,” Luna countered. Just then everyone heard a thump as if someone had punched a tree. Everyone turned and saw a bare-chested Big Mac collecting apples. He waved and went back to his work. Luna’s blush was unmistakable.

“Ah don’t even want to know.” Applejack pinched the bridge of her nose. She took a breath and sighed in frustration. “So, why is Discord here?” She was far from calm but she was at least willing to hear the princess out.

Luna got off her chariot, “Our sister, Princess Celestia, believes that in the long run, it would be in Mystica’s best interest for Discord to be changed from an enemy to ally.”

Twilight walked up to be beside the paladin and placed her left hand on Applejack’s shoulder in an attempt to calm the paladin and take command. “With all due respect, Princess Luna, BUT IS PRINCESS CELESTIA INSANE?!”

It was clear to Luna this was not going to be easy. “This was not Our call. If We had any say in the matter We would blast him to the center of the Sun. Discord might be the Avatar of Chaos, but any physical form can only take so much before it gives out.”

That seemed to soften Twilight and most of the rest. However, one member of the group was not as tense or agitated as the rest. However, Fluttershy remained silent as Rarity spoke up, “How does her grace expect such a feat to occur if we might know, Your Highness?”

“Our sister believes that reformation is possible with the aid of the maiden Fluttershy,” the night princess then took stock of who was present, “might We inquire, where is the maiden Fluttershy?”

Everyone turned to see a tree where all the pets were. “Never thought she’d get that scared so fast.” Rainbow then flew up to her currently aboral friend. “Don’t worry Flutters, you…” Rainbow stopped as she heard what sounded like ‘oums’ coming from the tree. “Well… that's new…” Rainbow turned back and shrugged her shoulders.

“Did she learn some sort of new meditation technique from her pen pal she met at the gala, TreeHugger?” Spike asked as he walked around the tree. “Or was this from that shaman she met back in Krystalopolies, Sandalwood?”

Fluttershy then morphed back to her human form. “Actually this was suggested by my therapist. I have always felt calmest in my tree form and he made the observation that maybe if I meditated in that state it would help me down the road. Baby steps.” Fluttershy walked up to Princess Luna. “I am thankful that Princess Celestia thinks I can do this.”

Luna took Fluttershy’s chin. “If anyone can convince the embodiment of disorder to alter from destruction towards creation, from what We have seen and experienced, We must agree with Our sister.” Luna paused, “We, and by that We mean Our sister and Us, believe that you are the one.” Fluttershy turned away with a slight blush and a smile on her face.

“Wait one moment!” Applejack broke the two apart, “How do wah reform him? He’s a statue!”

“You’ll have to use the Elements. They have the ability to seal him as well as release him.” Luna informed.

“Give me five minutes, I’ll get the Elements.” Rainbow Dash then started to fly off. However, two seconds in she stopped. “Um does anyone know where we put them.

Everyone groaned, “They are in the Golden Oak Library in a sealed clear case.” Twilight informed and the airborne elementalist then bolted to the library. Four minutes later Rainbow Dash arrived carrying the case holding the Elements. Twilight then took the cast in her magic and then opened the cast levitating the Elements to each of the other bearers as she took hold of the Element of Magic. “Before we try, how do we know that Discord won’t take them from us for another one of his games?” Twilight still didn’t put on the tiara as each of the others took their Elements.

“Celestia and Us had enchanted the Elements before we returned them to you in that ceremony,” Luna explained as the others donned their elements. “With a series of spells that are designed to counteract Discord’s distinctive type of magic, but it only affects the Elements themselves, those that are wielding them might experience a subdued form of the spells’ effect but the both of us are unsure of that at this time.”

Twilight was still unconvinced with the plan. “I don’t think just by trying to befriend him will work. Let me go and get one of my spell books. We need a backup plan, like a reformation spell.”

Horror took over everyone faces but not for the same reasons. “We advise against using such, Discord is most likely immune to such spells.”

“Also, Darling, your quick fixes tend to…how should I say... backfire...disastrously.”

“Another thin’, Sugarcube, thah reformation spells yah’d use are more like mind control and brainwashin’, not true reform.”

“I have to agree, making people do what you want them to do with magic is very bad. It’s also not very fun after .”

“I have to agree with Applejack mostly, if that is a backup plan then it completely undermines the attempt to show Discord that he doesn't need to alter reality and try to be his friends. Which is why I will not be using… The Stare.”

Twilight sighed and acknowledged that she was not going to convince her friends. “Alright, no reform spell, no stare. But if we don't think he has reformed or started within one week's time he goes back to stone.”

Everyone seemed to calm and took a couple of seconds to think. “We believe Celestia will accept such a term.”

“Sounds reasonable. We can neither expect something overnight nor can we let Discord run loose for an extended period time. Can you image what he could do if he were to conspire with Sweetie Belle and her friends.”

“Ah should bah insulted, but Bloom is still a child,” Applejack then had a shiver alongside Rarity at the thought of their sisters working with Discord.

Fluttershy only shook her head, “Don’t you all think it's wrong to just write off Discord like that? It’s like none of you are even willing to give him a chance.” The druid knew her friends had valid concerns but they needed to stop and be willing to put the past aside. “Besides, how can we make a genuine effort to be his friends if we are going around for him to slip up, that’s not how true friendship works.”

“Fluttershy is right.” Rainbow Dash reluctantly conceded on the part of herself and everyone else.

“And that is why Princess Celestia thinks Fluttershy is best suited to this task.” Luna smiled at the druid. “The rest of you will be assisting where you can, but it will be Fluttershy who will be in charge for most of Discord’s reformation period.” Luna then gave an unmistakable yawn. “We need to get some sleep.” The night princess yawned again as she mounted her chariot. “We can do little more than wish you the best. HIYA!” Luna then commanded her winged horses to take to flight and let the group with the statue.

Everyone but Fluttershy gave a sigh, “Well, let’s get this over with.” Twilight then shut her eyes followed by everyone else save Rainbow Dash.

“Wait a minute!” Everyone opened their eyes surprised that the speedster wanted everyone to slow down. “How do you plan to reform him.”

“Oh, Rainbow, I am not the one going to reform him,” Fluttershy informed.

“WHAT!!!” the others screamed as the looked at the druid at a lost for any other words.

Fluttershy shook her head with closed eyes and a slight frown, Even Applejack is of little faith. She sighed before she addressed her friends again. “Trust me. I know exactly what I need to do.”

The paladin sighed and shook her head.“Well Sugarcube, Ah’ll take a chance on yahr plan.” ”

“Princess Celestia believes in you, maybe my master is right. I am in.” Twilight gave a small smile after she thought about everything Princess Luna told them.

Silently Rarity and Pinkie agreed. “Well, I am sticking to my bestie like...um...um glue.” Rainbow declared.

“Alright, girls, let’s do this,” Twilight said as she closed her eyes as she started to place the Element of Magic on her head. Everyone else closed their eyes and after a second as the Element of Magic was secure on Twilight’s head they opened them and were fields of white light.

DISCORD! YOU ARE NOW RELEASED FROM YOUR PRISON ON CONDITION!” the group's seventh voice said as they all spoke together. A rainbow connected each of the group to each other before being sent from the Element of Magic like a tidal wave to the statue of Discord.

The statue then shattered as Discord fell to his knees. As the Erisadies got back to his feet, “Well that was much sooner than I expected.” Discord stretched his arms and twisted his neck. “You have no know idea what’s like to stay in the exact same position for months.” As he leaned backward to adjust his back like a yogi, “So Trollestia thinks I am reformable and Shutterfly is the one do it.”

“Trollestia?” Twilight asked.

Rainbow Dash tapped Twilight’s shoulder, “Hey egghead, focus. But, insulting the princess aside, how did he know what we plan to do?”

“Oh, just because I am stuck in the same place in the same position, that doesn’t mean I cannot hear everything around me. So any news on Nightmare Moon. She was my only cellmate. Granted there wasn’t much of a conversation.”

“Nightmare Moon is once again part of Luna again. But since you already know what we plan to do and what we intend to do, the ball’s in your court.” Twilight informed not beating around the bush.

“I never cared for tennis,” Discord said as he was dressed like Fancy Pants at during a round of golf, bag and clubs, et al, “but aside from the co-habitation with Fluttershy, FORE” he shouted as he sent his ball flying into Rainbow Dash’s ever moving cloud house. “Hole in one! What else can you six attempt, beyond the already shot down reformation spells?” Discord leaned on Twilight like she a wall.

Applejack placed her right hand on Discord’s talon. “Yah don’t want ta take this form.”

Discord didn’t know why but he actually agreed with Applejack, “You’re right, I don’t want to stay in this particular state any longer.”

“Yah want to a take a minute and come up with another form.”

“Give me a minute, I so that I can come up with another form to take, something that will blend in better.” Discord then took the stance of the Thinker statue, he then flashed in and out of reality as he rested on his back on Applejack’s head. Then flashed again as he took another seat and held his mouth and chin as sat on Rarity. He flashed again and was upside down in the space of Pinkie’s hat with his arms crossed. He then flashed and was one of Rainbow Dash’s ethereal wings sticking his tongue out as he rubbed his temples.

A lite candle then appeared next to him and he flashed again. When he returned to reality he was in a new form, his skin was a dullish brown-gray, his horns white hair shaped like the horns, his talon was a normal human hand with longer nails than most men, giving a talon-like appearance, compounded by the fact that his shirt’s sleeve ended above the elbow. His paw was replaced by a hand and arm in a yellow gauntlet that went all the way to his shoulder. His blue bird-like wing became a pauldron over his left shoulder, as did the bat-like wing for his right shoulder. His goat-leg became human and looked normal as his reptile-leg matched but was armored like the gauntlet on his right arm but was green in color. He wore light brown pants, a waistcoat that’s exterior was a more reddish brown than his pants with a long tail which seemed to be redder to replace his dragon tail and a high collar with gold lining it and where the coat connected in the front.

“So what do you ladies think?” At that moment he realized what just happened. “Well played, Miss Apple. But I must admit, this new form will help me blend into your society better. And make sowing cha…”

Before Discord did anything Fluttershy took his hand. “Discord, would you like something to eat. It’s lunchtime and you must be starving, how long has it been since your last meal?”

After taking a minute to think, “I don't seem to recall. Of course, I don’t recall eating anything after I got out the last time, plenty to drink” Discord then snapped his fingers and conjured a glass of chocolate milk, then snapped to vanished it. “But I don’t remember actually eating anything at the time,” Discord answered.

“Well let’s rectified that.” Fluttershy then started towards her cottage taking a confused Discord with her.

“Come on Tank, we can’t leave her alone with him, who knows what mind games he’ll play.” Rainbow went to Tank and activated his propellor. She then looked at Angel, “Enemy of my enemy.” Rainbow said to Angel as she begrudgingly offered her hand to the bunny. Angel thought for a minute and then reluctantly accepted Rainbow’s hand with his paw and they shook in agreement. The two and Tank the followed Fluttershy and Discord.

“So what do we do?” Rarity asked as the remaining four looked at each other.

“All we can do is drop in every so often and stay on standby,” Twilight answered with a slight surging of their shoulders.


About ten minutes later, Fluttershy opened her cottage door and lead Discord in. “Hey everyone, this is Discord.” Fluttershy introduced him to her animal friends. “Now he doesn’t have a place right now, so he’ll be staying here for a while.” She explained, the animals seemed unsure about the stranger, but they elected to trust Fluttershy. At that moment, Rainbow Dash, Tank and Angel arrived at the door. “Good, you are all in time for lunch. Rainbow can you and Tank help Harry set the table. Discord, please a seat on the couch. Fuzzy Legs, Angel, Toby, Hummingway, everyone, can you all help me in the kitchen.” After a moment of thought as the animals started to head into the kitchen. “Oh, you must be parched. Would you like something to drink as we prepare the meal?” Fluttershy asked Discord.

Discord could not fully process all this, kindness being shown to him. “Um...um.”

Fluttershy flew into the kitchen, “I have many different teas, coffee, pure water, apple juice, milk...?” Fluttershy started to list off.

“Umm… a little glass of water, please.” Discord answered, within a few seconds Fluttershy exited the kitchen and gave him a glass of water. “Um…um....”

“The words you’re looking for are, ‘Thank you’,” Rainbow informed as she placed forks and knives on the table, often placing them on the wrong side with Tank correcting her while also checking their cleanliness along with that of the rest of the plates and bowls.

As the day continued, Fluttershy would ask if Discord wanted something, she would then fetch the item in question. However, every so often she would ask for help with getting something, at first Discord was reluctant but over time he started to become more and more will, getting Fluttershy hugs of gratitude seemed to go a long way.

Rainbow Dash and Angel watched on, neither trusting Discord nor believing what they saw, even as the two were on the couch with Discord as they, Fluttershy and all the animals were with copies of the same book. It was not a part of the “Daring Do” but Rainbow elected to join the book club. As the sun started to set, a knock came at the door. “Discord, would you please get the front door,” Fluttershy asked. Discord got up and opened the door to show Applejack with the CMC behind her. “Oh Applejack, what brings you by?”

“The girls and Ah just wanted to check up on yall. See how things are goin’.” Applejack said as she entered and looked around. “So dinner here still on tomorrow night.”

“Yes it is, you might want to dress up, and maybe get something for Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy suggested.

“I think I might have you covered.” Discord said as he snapped his fingers and in a white flash, his attire changed to match a male tailor. “Featherlike shoulders, long socks, this is so last decade. What at are we trying to say ‘Archer’?” Discord asked as he took a measuring tape and made a bow around Rainbow. He then pulled it and in a flash of white light, Rainbow was dressed in a simple dress shoulderless dress that went slightly above the knee and was like a rainbow in color. “Little black dresses, any girl can pull off, but this. Only for the Dash.” Discord then turned to Applejack and Fluttershy, “What do you ladies think?”

“Pinkie might not bah ablah tah keep her hands off.” Applejack joked, she and Fluttershy then shared a laughed. “Well see ya tomorrow night.” Applejack then left the group having a deep chuckle as all the way,

“Is there a….” Discord started.

“Finish that question and I'll Sonic Boom up …”

“Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy scolded.


The following day as dusk was creeping, Rarity dressed in a slightly more formal version of her standard gown, along with Applejack, Twilight and Pinkie all in fairly simple dresses, Pinkie Pie’s was much like the dress Discord made for Rainbow Dash but was a solid cotton candy pink. Applejack’s dress had a more orchard-like them that worked with her hat, and her sword still in its scabbard on her waist. Twilight’s dress had more of a star theme and it worked with her focusing gem. They each also wore their Elements. “This evening is sure to be a disaster. Glad I didn't bother wearing my fanciest outfit.” Rarity complained as they neared the cottage.

Everyone else rolled their eyes as Twilight knocked on the door, “Fluttershy thinks this is the way to reform Discord and asked us to give it a chance.”

Discord was dressed as a butler, white gloves and all. “Oh, our guests!” Discord then conjured a red carpet and had it roll out, he then appeared right next to the four and bowed gesturing to the open door. “We're so delighted that you've come. Please, do come in.” Discord’s voice changed to sound more sophisticated than normal. The four were not impressed as they walked in.

Rainbow Dash was in the dress that Discord made and Fluttershy was in a similar dress but her dress was yellow and green. They were at the table and greeted the others. “See what a beautiful job he did helping me? Discord set the entire table himself. I'm so proud.” Fluttershy said as the other four approached the table.

Discord then flashed in and reached out to take the Element of Magic, “May I take your…” he cleared his throat “hats, ladies?” he asked as Twilight moved away and took a seat along with the others.

“Hang on to your elements, girls. It's gonna be a bumpy night.” Twilight said as she continued to give Discord suspicious glares.

Fluttershy shook her head as the other girls also gave Discord stern looks as they took their seats. “Now girls, as you all know, Princess Celestia hoped we'd help Discord use his magic for helping others instead of hurting others.” As everyone started to pass the food around. “Pinkie Pie, care for some gravy?” She asked as she looked at all the mashed potatoes that the jesters placed on her plate.

“You bet!” Pinkie said as looked to everyone to pass the gravy boat.

“Allow me.” Discord said as he snapped his fingers as all the things, in particular, the gravy boat started panting like a dog as it poured from gravy on Pinkie Pie’s mashed potatoes.

“Oh, what a cute little gravy boat you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!” Pinkie said as she petted the gravy boat as it panted at her happily.

Rainbow Dash was not so taken in like Pinkie Pie, “That's one creepy little gravy boat if you ask me.” she commented.

“Oh, come on now, Dashie. You're not even giving this a chance.” Fluttershy gave a soft scolding, calling Rainbow Dash for her behavior.

Rainbow Dash groaned before she was hit by a splash of soup from the fish-shaped soup tureen, “Hey! That's hot!”

“Whoops!” Discord chuckled at the sight. “I'm so sorry!” He then started to clean off Rainbow Dash save her hair, which was still wet.

“He did that on purpose!” Rainbow Dash shouted as she took her napkin and dried her hair as best she could. She then looked at the other dishes as they were closest to her. “Get out of here!” She shouted only for them to growl and spat at her. Rainbow Dash grunted as she tried to drive them away. “Hey! Knock it off, Discord!”

“Oh, I think you just made them mad.” Discord replied as he watched as all the animated things started to act up not only to Rainbow Dash.

“There's something fishy going on,” Twilight said before the soup tureen spat at her covering her with soup.
Fluttershy turned to Discord, “Discord?” she asked not unlike a scolding parent.

Discord crossed his arms like a defensive child. “Well, it's hardly my fault if the soup tureen finds the term "something fishy" to be offensive.” Fluttershy raised an eyebrow unconvinced. Discord sighed and snapped his fingers on the whole mess was cleared, aside from the mess on the dresses of the girls.

Rainbow Dash spoke up, “Fluttershy! Can't you see what he's done? He was playing innocently with you so you'll never agree to use the Elements of Harmony against him!” she accused Discord pointing at him as her Element started to glow as she stood up.

“Oh, well, that's a bit harsh, isn't it?” Discord asked as he snapped his fingers cleaning the rest of the mess, all the while fanning being hurt by Rainbow Dash’s word.

“You see what I'm saying, right, Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash asked before she sat back down as her Element stopped glowing.

Fluttershy looked around the room, she know Discord was, in fact, having some fun at her friends’ expense, but it was clear to her that he was trying, he was the embodiment of chaos after all and trickery and having fun was in his nature, but everyone had written him off, forgetting that Chaos and Evil are not the same things. “You know what I see? I see that Discord's far from perfect, but I also see none of you giving him a chance!” Rainbow Dash and the others had to acknowledge that it was true as they dipped their heads. “Discord, may I ask you a few things?”

“Certainly,” Discord answered.

“When you said we had a request for beating you, was it only one request for all of us or one for each of us?” Fluttershy asked. Everyone, even the animals, was taken aback.

“I never really thought about it.” Discord answered.

“Well, don’t you think that only request for all six of us is not just. We six might be friends, but we each have our own opinions and we each might need your talents but might never be able to agree.” Fluttershy suggested. No seemed to notice the small smile on Fluttershy’s face as Chaos’ avatar was in thought.

After a second he held out his hand as if he was making a deal. “Well, Fluttershy you drove a hard bargain. But I agree, one request for each of the six of you a request which I am bound to both the letter and the spirit of it.” Discord said.

“Pinkie Promise it.” Pinkie said while she was still petting the gravy boat.

“Um…”

“Just repeat after me,” Fluttershy then started the ritual in question. “Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye.”

Discord then started the ritual, “Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye.” Discord completed the ritual a yellow party balloon appeared as he finished. Everyone was surprised to see that. “Must because of the Elements,” Discord rationed after some thought. “So what is your request?”

“Will you be my friend?” Fluttershy closed her eyes and had a big ear to ear closed mouth smile.

Discord was taken aback as he sat down on the couch, as he processed everything. “You played me like a fiddle.” Turned his gaze back to Fluttershy as he transformed into a fiddle and its bow hovering where he sat.

Fluttershy shook her head, “No, you just accomplished something you never thought you could for a long time.”

“What's that?” the Erisadies asked as he took his new human form.

Smiling, Fluttershy hugged Discord, “You made a friend.”

Discord could only smile with tears started to form as he returned the hug.

“Still don’t trust him?” Rainbow Dash asked everyone as they watched on. Everyone nodded. “Same here.” Everyone turned to Angel. “Truce still in play?” Rainbow Dash asked the bunny. The rabbit nodded his head. “Can I get that in writing?” Angel sighed as he hopped over to a desk and started writing out the deal between them.


It was two days after Discord actually started to be reformed as they all were having a picnic in town. “All right, Discord’s reformation is still a long way off,” Fluttershy stated bluntly.

Discord was going to counter, but he knew better. “Fair enough. So, what do you plan for the next step?”

“That would be giving you a chance to show you are on the path of your own volition.” Celestia then appeared right in front of the group.

Everyone was taken slightly aback, even Discord. “Well KK, you are just full of surprises.”

“Oh Disco, you’re nine riots and three-fourths.” Celestia giggled a little. It was if she was talking to a very old friend.

“KK? Disco?” Twilight asked between the two.

“We have a history, Twilight.” Celestia turned from her apprentice to the druid. “So Fluttershy, what are your findings?”

Fluttershy took hold of Discord’s hand. “Go on, say what you’ve learned.” Fluttershy gently prodded Discord.

The Avatar of Chaos gave a slight sigh as he closed his eyes, “Friendship is magic.” He opened his eyes and looked at Celestia pleadingly, hoping he would not be turned back to stone.

Everyone but Fluttershy looked at each other, sharing the same thought, but no one was sure who would voice it. “Well, that was … forced.” Celestia put to words everyone’s thoughts. “But I think Discord’s path is clear ahead for him. You have done well, Fluttershy.” Celestia turned to Fluttershy. “I am proud of you.” She then turned back to Discord, “Now Discord, I think you have some pent off chaos you need to sew. How about a prank off? I name the person you prank and after you successfully prank them, you name the person I am to prank and we go from there for five pranks a piece.”

Discord could barely contain his excitement. “Oww, this is going to fun.”

“I hope so, Luna doesn’t seem to get the game and Cadance is all the way in the Crystal Mountains and her pranks are so~ lame~. Whoopie cushions are so last millennia~. But let’s go elsewhere to conspire. Bye girls.” Celestia winked as she finished as she and Discord started to laugh.

The two then teleported away, “So Trollesita is a thing…” Rarity commented in utter befuddlement as she and everyone else turned to Twilight. The princess’s apprentice had fainted as if her brain just turned off to preserve itself, her eyes seemed to become black spirals. “Looks like the princess broke Twilight, again.”

“I go to Chantalot and get Mrs. Velvet and/or Mr. Light.” Rainbow Dash then flew off.

“I don’t think my usually smelling salts are going to work for this one. I got to get my ultra special blend.” Pinkie then skipped in the direction of Sugarcube Corner.

“Ah’ll carry her back to the library.” Applejack picked Twilight and placed her on the right shoulder and headed towards the Golden Oak, Rarity with her.

Fluttershy smiled, “I made a new friend.” She started back to her cottage. “Yay,” she was so proud of herself.

Author's Note:

There, Discord's reformation.

"It's a start."

:facehoof: Go and troll someone else, Discord.

"But Celestia said I should prank you."

"TIA!"

:trollestia:"Yes."

why?

"I owed Pinkie Pie a favor.":trollestia:

:pinkiehappy:

:facehoof:.... Okay, what is ne....

"THE GREAT AND POWERFULL TRIXIE DEMANDS HER MAGIC DUEL WITH TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"

:pinkiehappy: "Andthereistheseason4openerandfinale,theseason5openerandfinale,theseason6openerandfinale,theseason7opener...":pinkiegasp:" And this AU's answer to the EQG series.":pinkiehappy:

:facehoof:

Comments ( 20 )

that was shorter than i thought it would be.

Excellent job on this bonus chapter. Very good mixture of source material faithfulness and your own touches. I'll most certainly be looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

I liked this bonus chapter very much. But, why does it say "incomplete" now? Is there going to be more? If so, please take your time, and thank you very much for this fun little add on.

8400353
Well, your Discord makes pre-reformed canon Discord look like pre-reformed canon Diamond Tiara.

8400386
Well he was a villain upon his intoduction

8400399
You and canon have different standards when it comes to villainy.

8400422
I am not sure if that is a compliment or not?

8400549
It's neither. Then again, villains on a TV-Y rated show can only be sadistic to a certain degree. Your writing has no such restrictions.

8400686
wait until you get to Sombra.:raritywink:

Hello, i haven’t gotten to reading this story yet (getting close to starting though) but i was curious as to what chapter 4’s title means, i tried using google translate’s detect language but it seems to have greek and spanish in it, if it is not a bother could you clarify what it means?

8547495
It's all Greek meaning 'Revelation/Revealing and the Resurrection of Harmony', it's amateur non-native speaking Greek, but Greek nonetheless.

8547565
Ah, thank you for clarifying

8702717
Well, he gets called out for it and loses in the end. I do have a sense of justice in my stories.

“Finish that question and I all Sonic Boom up …”

Huh?

8746331
Rainbow is say that if Discord finished his question, she would preform a sonic boom up in a particular location

and is out to rain a little... Chaos and a little glass of water, please?

Read this. . .

https://m.

Instantly thought of this.

10416691
That was kind of what I was referring to when Discord says. 'A little glass of warer'

Login or register to comment