• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 3,821 Views, 36 Comments

Timberjack - Journeyman



♫Even a mare who is pure in heart and says her prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

  • ...
14
 36
 3,821
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Yes please do remaster it.

7615407 Wow. So two people, completely independent of each other, both imagined 'Timberjack'. That happened.

Is that it it that all?

From the cover art and the "breeding" tag I expected Timberjack to pump Fluttershy full of little puppies :pinkiecrazy: But that didn't happen for some reason :raritycry:
Your story was well written, with only a few minor typos, but it left me a bit unsatisfied there at the end... I will be looking forward to that 'remastered' version :ajsmug:

Yes remastered, if you would be so kind. Loving the story too!

7615929

It might be for the best to change that to "chest" then, since the use of "breast", especially in the context of a clopfic, can be rather confusing.

7615646
7617071
Well, well, so far, opinion is swinging towards a remaster of the knotting scene. Bring your friends and bring your wives to browbeat me into submission after the other four stories are up so I'll get around to writing it.

7617233
That would be the same problem. Chest is also synonymous with breast, as well as breasts, in terms of humans. You would have an easier time telling the difference, and perhaps Ink Hoof as well, but law of probability means someone's going to object to me using that word, too. Using breastbone or sternum would solve the issue, but both are far too clinical terms for a scene built on fear and emotion.

Someone is not going to like my terminology no matter what I use. I don't have any trouble distinguishing breast/chest from breasts when speaking about ponies. That's not me saying I think others should just admit I'm right, but it's what I'm comfortable using after my research into pony physiology and bone structure.

It's an issue of conditioned linguistics. Some people of have been carrying over terms, traits, and biology to ponies, and there are cases where creative liberties make this acceptable, i.e., everypony, the phrase "in your hooves", and other idioms. Where it's done wrong was whoever substituted vampire with vampony, and the expletive "fuck" with "buck", both of which send me into fits of spittle and rage (you will certainly not see me using vampony in the inevitable vampire story). Etymological semantic changes are things that are supposed to occur naturally over a period of time; you can't force them. That's why when speaking of asexuals, gender fluids, and transexuals, people cringe away from the pronouns hir and vis. The only gender neutral pronoun to evolve into the english lexicon is the singular they.

People are so accustomed to referring to breast as the place where breasts are because that's all they know. In this case, it's not their fault. Horse biology has been in place for over a thousand years and many people on the site just aren't familiar with it.

7616835
That was something that slipped my notice. The original cut of the questionable bestiality was in the Journal. In that version, Timberjack was extremely aggressive and acted in such a manner that qualified as breeding. Additionally, I wrote another cut of the first draft where there was an additional scene after Fluttershy's first orgasm: she see's Timberjack has some canine "equipment" and puts it to use.

Since I remastered and rewrote most of it to be in line with a certain movie that shall remain nameless (7615560 has to be very careful of Rule 5), I had to change several things. This mostly focused on Fluttershy's actions in response to what would have been a far more aggressive creature than what was seen in the first draft. The only was I could pull it off was for Fluttershy to tame the beast, which as a result negates the breeding tag. Also, I agree that, afterwards, the buildup feels a little... underwhelming.

However, including you, I have received three votes to remaster my original knotting scene, which would count as breeding. I will be focused on developing those four other Monsterverse stories before getting around to that, but I'd say the popular consensus is people want to see Fluttershy filled with some pups.

I'm inclined to agree with 7615965 . The story doesn't really feel complete. It's more like we reach the clop, and the story abruptly ends without actually reaching a conclusion. While it does build up to the transformation, it doesn't feel like the main plot is resolved.

7618264
If you are referring to the chest debate, the barrel is composed of the abdomen and lower thorax. Both portions, and as a result the barrel, are located on a horse's undercarriage. This does not include the sternum.


7618831
I will contact the gimp to see what may be done.

I love the story it is very interesting to read. I think you should Wright a full story of Timberjack with fluttershy that would be awesome to read great job with the chapter keep up a good work update more soon. :twilightsmile:

Give a remaster.

This story has a lot of potential in it. :)

7620102
7620287
7621415
So mote it be. Opinion is strong enough that I will indeed remaster the knotting scene for this story. In addition to that, I will contact the gimp after Halloween in order to brainstorm some additional material to give the story better closure

7621423 Awesome! Can't wait to see it! :twilightsmile:

Your a really great writer, Keep it up!

I think it was a great story.

Agreeing with many here, I loved the story, loved the original, and this felt somewhat lacking due to Applejack "lacking" something. And, also as others said... This looks like it builds up greatly, but then it doesn't... End. It feels like we still have 1 or 2 chapters more to go. What happens tomorrow? How will AJ and Fs react to each other after the sex high? Will shy get pregnant? Will AJ stick with her throughout it?(checking one of my most loved lewd series of drawings can easily tell you what's my wish) What will happen in the future of AJ? How will they resolve the murder?

Still following ya. Ya never know when something will come up for great stories like this one
Hope your well!

Login or register to comment