• Published 1st Sep 2016
  • 1,166 Views, 46 Comments

THE NIGHT SHALL LAST FOR TEN SECONDS! - TheMajorTechie



Luna's snapped a second time now, going all "Nightmare Moon" and stuff like that. The thing is, she was hit in the face with a brick just a few hours ago.

  • ...
5
 46
 1,166

...It Shall Be The Ten Minute-- I Mean SECOND Night!

"...Ten minutes?" Twilight asked, poking the unconscious princess with a stick.

Suddenly, Luna's eyes snapped open again, and she grabbed the stick.

"DiD i sAY mINuTeS???"

Twilight frowned.

"Yes?"

Luna burst out in a fit of cackling laughter, and pointed the stick at Twilight.

"YOu foOl!!! I aM tHe NigHT, AnD tHE nIgHt MuSt LaST FOrEver!!!"

Twilight groaned in response.

"Really, Luna? This again?"

Luna continued cackling until she was overtaken by coughs.

"Ahem. What I mean is," she continued, straightening her posture, "a true lover of the night must experience the night for as long. As. POSSIBLE."

"And that means?"

Luna counted her hooves, her tongue sticking out from the corner of her mouth.

"Ehhhhh... four, no... TEN seconds! THE NIGHT SHALL LAST FOR TEN SECONDS, AND YOU WILL ALL FEAR ME!!!"

Rainbow Dash leaned towards Pinkie, and whispered, "Are you sure Luna's sane?"

Pinkie shook her head, smacking Rainbow Dash with a flying brick in the process.

"Ow, Pinkie." Rainbow said, rubbing her cheek. "Where did you get a brick?!"

Pinkie shrugged, and pointed at Derpy, who was still attempting to haul a sack of bricks to the site, dropping several bricks onto the ponies below in the process.

"Oh."

Luna now wore a mismatched outfit of leaves and woven grass, wrapped about her body with masking tape.

"WE COMMAND THEE TO SMOOCH OUR BEAUTIFUL DRESS."

Twilight grabbed hold of Luna in her magic, and smacked her on each cheek.

"LUNA! You're going crazy right now, don't you see? WAKE UP!"

Two more smacks.

Luna struggled against Twilight's hold.

"OUR SISTER SHOULD NEVER HAVE PERFORMED THE RITUAL ON YOU- YOU TRAITOR! ONCE THE NIGHT OF TEN SECONDS BEFALLS THIS LAND, YOU SHALL HANG BY YOUR TAIL!"

Twilight cocked her head.

"What?"

She proceeded to sigh, and asked, "Y'know, Luna, why a ten second night? I mean, that's not even close to anything that would really panic anyone here."

"SILENCE, FOOL! TEN SECONDS IS NEAR AN ETERNITY! IF WE HAD MERCY ON YOUR PITIFUL LITTLE SUN, WE WOULD'VE SHORTENED THE NIGHT TO TEN DAYS!"

Twilight facehoofed. "Stop it with the 'we', Luna. We're not in the middle ages anymore."

"SHADDUP!"

Suddenly, a brick volleyed out of the sky, smacking Twilight square in the face.

Derpy landed once again, a nervous grin spreading from cheek to cheek.

"Um... sorry?"

Suddenly, Pinkie lunged out from the crowd.

"DERPY!" she hollered, "YOU HURT MY FRIEND. NOW YOU MUST PAY!"

She whipped a brick from her mane, and charged at the mare.

"A BRICK FOR A BRI--"

Pinkie was lifted off the ground in Twilight's aura.

"Pinkie. That's enough."

"But... but that meany Derpy hit you with a brick!"

Twilight shoved a hoof in Pinkie's mouth.

"I said, enough."

Luna rose from her position on the ground, and walked towards Pinkie.

"Pinkie, don't you understand that all this is a prank? I mean, seriously. Did you not notice the thin shield we've had on all this time? It's all just an act."

Pinkie smirked diabolically.

"An act, you say?"

Ten seconds later, the sky was dark. Two princesses lay unconscious, brick marks across their faces.

Celestia sipped her tea.

Good job, Pinkie. That'll teach 'em.

Comments ( 35 )

what

7528888
combo breaker!!!

7528911
You ended the sentence, obviously.

Somehow the comments are just as confusing...:derpyderp2:

What did I just read??
Who has bricked who when why how with what consequences?
(I can't follow anymore... I got lost in the second part of the second chapter.)


7529357
brick

7529473
I was hoping we would get up to "what the heck did you do i don't even," but, you know, good second best. GG, would play again.

Hey im still waiting for thoes bricks you know (lol so funny)

7575567 and whos she delivering them 2

7577116 y does she need bricks

7577395 So she can drop them, of course.

*eating cake* Seem legit. ~hug

pinkie broke the fourth wall in the most evil way possible.:pinkiecrazy: and celestia doesnt even BAT AN EYE!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbowlaugh::pinkiegasp::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::trollestia::facehoof:

i'M iNvICibLe!!!! *passes out*...

10 minutes seconds later... *dies of a brick to the face*:fluttercry::fluttercry:
narrator: great job pinkie now... um, now something happens and you die a horrible death:pinkiegasp::pinkiesad2:

um, ten days is longer than ten seconds luna. *phone rings* yes, uh-huh what?! pinkie escaped?! deploy the earth pony alpha squad. yes they should be able to handle her, i mean maud is the commanding officer. she can throw rock nukes!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

7688173 :derpytongue2: *Throws another brick at your face*

derpy, you are under arrest, for aggravated assault. not that i can do anything about it. because i am dead, because of pinkamena. curse you pinkamena!!!!!
*far away, as i cursed pinkamena*
:pinkiecrazy: i cant move, its like im paralyzed. someone must have cursed me!!!
:rainbowdetermined2: ha, we have you now pinkie!
:pinkiecrazy: rd? i didnt know you were in the military!!
:rainbowdetermined2: i joined the wonderbolts, they're military.
:pinkiecrazy: oh, well i didnt see that coming. surprising, since i read the script on a daily basis.

7688551 *Tears script to shreds*
NOPE!

7688564 you ripped up the script!!! (insert pinkie promise video here) i dont know how to do that yet, so this is my substitute.

7688572 *Script rewrites itself using Celestia's hair*

7688725 ... i dont know how to respond to that.

Login or register to comment