• Published 2nd Sep 2016
  • 4,077 Views, 42 Comments

Razzle Dazzle, Extra Sprinkles - Double Rainboom



Coloratura has a big secret, one she shares with one and only one very special somepony. (Crossdressing R63 Femcolt Coloratura x Donut Joe, M/m colt-cuddling, lots of romantic fluff with optional clop)

Comments ( 15 )

7533131 Thanks! There was a lot to consider when I was trying to fit the premise into the episode. I wasn't sure how much license I could take with Coloratura and Svengallop's past relationship. They were pretty businesslike in the episode, so I thought I'd make that the 'dying embers' of a once loving relationship. :twilightblush:

7533161 Thanks for considering it! You won't regret it, promise. The editor, Manifest, is full on hetero and, speaking for him here, admitted he found it hot. :raritywink:

7533185 Thanks. I wasn't sure if the conflict would fit in with the fluff of the rest of the story, but I felt like it was important to tie up that loose end. I certainly enjoyed the world-building that Manifest and I put into this chapter. :twilightsheepish:

7533190 Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

Are femcolt and futa the same thing?

Amazing work for a first story. Lots of laughs, d'aaw, charm and thrills. Cinnamon Chai is best pony.

is prostate milking and the gentle emission thing really a thing? I'm....intrigued. So you can make cum flow steadily without ejaculation? Coloratura was obviously enjoying herself but was the description suggested she wasn't orgasming?

And Coloratura made to have a mare orgasm? Was that just a dry ejaculation after being milked dry? Or is there something more? And is there real basis for this in real life?

Not that I want to try it or anything...

7533968 I think that's what they call a page break. Notice how it's always in between scenes?

And no, the author mentioned this is a standalone story.

7534249

is prostate milking and the gentle emission thing really a thing? I'm....intrigued. So you can make cum flow steadily without ejaculation? Coloratura was obviously enjoying herself but was the description suggested she wasn't orgasming?

I looked it up as part of editing this. I was surprised to find that the answer is 'yes'. Apparently you can milk a prostate. It can be done to achieve a regular orgasm, a ruined one or this gentle emission thing. Apparently the latter requires a lot of cooperation from the submissive, a truly willing effort. And apparently according to one guide I read on the subject 'gentle emission' implies no orgasm at all. The testimonies of subs undergoing this describe it as a very, very long sense of release without ejaculation or orgasm. One sub described it as a very long, slow, intense and pleasurable 'wee'.

Interestingly multiple accounts from various subs describe feeling even more submissive and devoted afterwards. And apparently they become unable to ejaculate again for hours up to a day after a full milking. Which leads us on to the next question of 'female male orgasms'.

And Coloratura made to have a mare orgasm? Was that just a dry ejaculation after being milked dry? Or is there something more? And is there real basis for this in real life?

Double Rainboom tried to explain this one to me. She described it as, as you say, kind of like a dry ejaculation. However normally ejaculation and orgasm isn't possible after the prostate is fully milked and emptied (which is why it's used to maintain chastity in a sub). It's an incredibly delicate process that requires the sub and dom to really work together. The sub apparently must be in the happy lala land of subspace and maintain the state as long as possible. While in this state they're meant to begin the process with conscious willful pelvic contractions, kind of like simulating an orgasm. Guidance and encouragement from the dom at this point helps (spanking, taps, etc. to guide the tempo of contractions). Constant stimulation (e.g. anal, or Double Rainboom tells me penis or prostate stimulation) in combination with subspace can trigger a sort of dry ejaculation by triggering the physical (and mental) reflex that normally initiates ejaculation. Because it's dry apparently it can be made to last longer. Hence the 'female male orgasm'.

Apparently achieving this 'female male orgasm' requires lots of training and conditioning and a very, very patient and encouraging dom and only meant for advanced long term couples as there is a very high failure rate in the initial stages of training. As you know, most subs derive lots of pleasure from pleasuring their doms and succeeding in fulfilling their dom's orders and expectations. Failing is frustrating for subs and repeated failure can damage confidence and self-esteem and be harmful to their psyche. Some subs even 'fake' an orgasm just to avoid disappointing their doms and end up feeling guilty and depressed over it. It takes a very loving and supportive dom who clearly states failure is okay and facilitates a policy of open honest communication to achieve eventual success.

Y'know, I've delved into a lot in femsubbing and I don't think I've ever come across something this involved and complex. I've never been interested in male subs before I started editing for Double Rainbow. She has certainly opened my eyes to some very fascinating things.

7534301 why do you always give me new fetishes, even when you're just editing?!

I guess I should blame the writer. Y u do this to me?! Dear writer, I love you

It sounds like something super initimate that only really close trusting couples can do. In a way that's sorta sweet.

Also congrats on the feature!

“I mean, I know it’s your first time with–with somepony like me. But if you find it troubling, I brought a changeling fire potion from the society.” She reached out for a potion bottle poking out of her saddlebags, one that contained what looked like liquified green flames. “I can transform into a real mare if you want. I–” Coloratura’s voice trailed off into a soft eep as his magical grip grasped the bottle. She gulped as she watched him uncap the bottle. Wordlessly, he levitated the bottle over to her wash basin before emptying its contents.

She gaped, looking between the bottle and him.

“Don’t need that.” Joe muttered, leaning in towards her. “You’re already the most beautiful mare in my life.”

I made an account just to say that this is the most romantic clopfic moment ever and...

“Heh,” he chuckled, “Might have gone and borrowed a few Clocktower training manuals, maybe practiced on a banana or two. Prefer you to the banana. Bananas don’t squeal as loud.”

this is the funniest clopfic moment ever.

This was absolutely fantastic. I hadn't expected to find a story about honest to goodness gender identity but there it is. Definitely worth the follow.

7534249
What do giant obnoxious images have to do with breaking pages? I thought that was what chapter breaks were for.

Sent by Pen Mightier and I am glad he shouted this out.

There's an extreme lack of femcolt on this website.

Lovely story, only gripe would be the use of futa(nari) instead of herm(afrodite) that got me annoyed a bit. Why have a non Japanese(neighponese?) character use japanese "slangs" when it doesnt fit them.

This fic was beautiful! You did such an amazing job!:yay:

7534301
Glad you answered that question. I was wondering myself.

7533431
I looked it up. A futa is a hermaphrodite or chick with a dick. It is not a transgender but a third sex.

This is what it was to be Master’s pet, his helpless plaything, a toy for his pleasure. Every squeeze, every firm grip hammered home how much she belonged to him. She floated on a cloud of fulfilled calm, a subspace of contentment, knowing she was fully his.

> tfw no existentially fulfilled subby gf.

Login or register to comment