• Published 24th Aug 2016
  • 4,085 Views, 129 Comments

All Apologies - Gpizano



On the way to Manehattan for a gig, Sunset Shimmer and the Pony Breakers find themselves swept up in the dangerous going ons surrounding the Friendship Games.

  • ...
15
 129
 4,085

All In All Is All We Are

Death. Every living thing had experienced or at least seen it in some form or another and this was no less true of those gathered there today at CHS. Some had seen it's portrayal through entertainment, whether watching a fictional being expire through film or by pulling the trigger themselves by way of a console controller. For others it had hit more close to home, the death of a beloved pet or a family member passing. But this was different. There was no disconnect through a screen, they didn't show up in the aftermath, and it wasn't peaceful, it wasn't natural. It was violent, it was bloody, and a young life had been cruelly snuffed out.

For those from Crystal Prep Academy this was traumatic, for those that were from Canterlot High School it was so far beyond that. This was the girl whom they had bullied three months ago, who they had maliciously driven out of the city for an act that had been perpetrated by three other individuals. The girl who had done her damnest to make up for years of bullying and for her actions at the Fall Formal, who had saved them from the Sirens at the Battle of the Bands. The girl who they should have trusted more and apologized to when they had the chance. Now dead, trying once more to save them all...

As for those who had been closest to her, former friends and current friends, most were devastated. Sandy and Rarity wore horrified expressions, hands over their mouths as tears streamed down their cheeks. Bobby too was in tears, Poppy and Applejack could only stare at Sunset Shimmer's lifeless body, but the most heartbreaking were Tino, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were bawling, with Pinkie Pie in Tino's arms for comfort while Rainbow Dash was on her knees sobbing. The only one not crying was instead screaming, her anger slicing through the sorrow like a hot knife as she continued lashing out at the one responsible for all the misery and despair.

"YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Despite her vision blurry from un-shed tears, it was the pure rage and hurt that pumped adrenaline into Jackie's system, making the winged guitarist lash out with wild punches. The target of her pain simply smirked, Chrysalis dodging or blocking the strikes as she seemed to savor the younger woman's anguish.

"Does it hurt, Vibrato? Do you feel a familiar sense of failure? Did you care that much about her?"

Each word seemed to spike Jackie's anger further, her movements becoming increasingly sloppy until Chrysalis simply grabbed one of her wrists and twisted it behind her back. There was enough force that Jackie cried out, feeling as if her shoulder would be twisted out of it's socket. Then with her other hand, Chrysalis sent a blast of magic to Jackie's back, not enough to kill... oh no, this woman had infuriated her too many times in the past, she would draw this out. The green haired woman's smirk was almost manic as she let go of Jackie, watching her drop twenty feet to the ground with a big, scorch mark on her back as the smell of burnt skin started to fill the air.

Choking down a sob, Jackie shakily started to push herself back up onto her feet as Chrysalis floated back to the ground.

"Jackie stop it! You can't beat her!"

"I. DON'T. CARE!!! AHHHHHHH!"

Ignoring Poppy's protests, Jackie once more charged in swinging, failing to land even a glancing blow while taking many herself, whether it be a punch strengthened through magic or another burning, magical blast that sent her back to the ground. After the last blast threw her down, Jackie didn't even have the strength to get up onto her hands and knees. Her right eye was swelling from a punch, her nose was bleeding, and now her stomach, left arm and left thigh were burned. Her wings were in no better shape, bloodied, chunks of feathers missing, and the right broken, twisted in a weird angle as it hung limply from her side.

"Mm, how does that poem go? Rage, rage against the dying light? You always were a stubborn fool..."

Clicking her tongue as she saw Jackie still attempting to get back on her feet, the feeling she was experiencing could not have been more delicious unless it had been Celestia crying on the ground. However before she could get much closer, a shot ran out and a bullet struck where she had almost stepped. With a raised brow, she looked over to Applejack, a grim look of determination on the blonde's face as she pointed her six shooters at Chrysalis.

"Ah'm gonna put ya' down mahself ya' cold, manipulative cunt!"

"Really now, Miss Applejack? While I applaud you for breaking out of my control, I think you are forgetting something..."

Raising her hand above her head, dark energy was forcefully ripped out of Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash, all five girls letting out gasps of pain, and those that were not already on their knees fell to them, their appearances returning to normal.

"I giveth, and I taketh away. Without my power, you stand absolutely no chance against me. And all of you will either be wise to kneel and watch me put an end to Vibrato's miserable life. Unless you would like to try and stop me? In which case I would be more than happy to send you along after your little friend?"

After a pause in which no one moved, aside from Bobby who had his hands clenched and was shaking, Chrysalis smirked and turned back to Jackie, raising a hand as she charged a much more fatal magical blast. Just before she could release it though, a fist collided with her right cheek, making her actually take a step to keep balance before she turned her head slightly to see it was Bobby. The man was still shaking but the determination was clear in his eyes as he ducked the fatal blast of magic before throwing another punch. This spurred the other three into action as well, Poppy and Tino flying in to dive bomb with a kick and a punch respectively while Sandy tried to throw up shields and provide defense.

While Chrysalis was distracted, Applejack and Rarity moved in to carefully carry the wounded Jackie off the battle field and closer to Sunset Shimmer. The only way she could lie down was on her un-burned right side, but she turned enough so that she could look at Sunset Shimmer, the girl's lifeless body still having not moved... and finally broke down. She hid her face against the ground, ignoring the pain as her body shook and she shed more tears.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

It wasn't rational. She didn't know what she could have done, people would tell her there was nothing she could have done... but she still felt that she could have done something! As she finally let her emotions go, it had all reached a fever pitch... and there was a spark. It started with a faint glow from Jackie, but as it grew more softer light came, from her friends, from Sunset's ex-friends, from the students of CHS and even those from Crystal Prep Academy.

The dancing lights floated into the air before gently drifting down over Sunset Shimmer, infusing her body with life as she began to lift into the air.

The pure white light suddenly became warmer, changing into living fire as Sunset's body became upright in the air and once the light dispersed, she was alive and changed. Her outfit had changed, the top a white and warm red bodice with gold trim, red leggings, white knee high boots with gold trim with her cutie mark on the ankles. She also wore fingerless gloves that were the same color as the boots but with her cutie mark on the backs of her hands, there was a streak of red across her face over the eyes, and along with the horn of pure light out of her head there was also a pair of angelic-like wings made of golden light.

Daydream Shimmer was born.

Everyone was stunned at the girl's sudden revival, but as she opened her eyes and gazed at them, there was a feeling of ease, that everything would be okay, and undoubtedly relieved happiness that Sunset Shimmer was alive.

"Sunset..."

As the red head's gaze turned to Jackie, sadness and concern filled her as she quickly moved down to the blue haired woman's side. Just going on a hunch, her hand hovered over Jackie's body and a gold aura covered Jackie's wounds. The burns and bruises healed without even the trace of a scar, Jackie was too shocked and surprised to do anything other than watch Daydream Shimmer turn to face Chrysalis, her gaze hardening as she began to slowly walk over to the woman, Chrysalis's look of shock morphing into a scowl as she glared back at the other.

"Do you think this changes anything? Your power is still nothing compared to mine!"

With that she began to throw orbs of magic energy, her shock coming back when Daydream Shimmer didn't even have to raise a hand to summon a shield, the orbs deflecting safely off of her aura alone. Frustration and anger began to rise in Chrysalis as she began charging up more powerful blasts, causing Daydream to have to put up an actual shield now which didn't even shudder as Chrysalis's magic exploded against it. The red head didn't even pause in her walk as she came closer to Chrysalis, the woman letting out a snarl as she flew up high into the air. Daydream stopped and watched, her gaze still one of anger but otherwise calm as Chrysalis raised both hands over her head and created a ball of green destructive magic that was bigger than a mini-van.

"How about this Shimmer!? Still nothing to say?! No clever quips?! THEN YOU BETTER STOP THIS UNLESS YOU WANT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TO DIE!"

Throwing her hands down, Chrysalis launched her attack, a triumphant smirk on her face, thinking that she had won! But then the ball of magic stopped! Confusion warped into surprise as the magic suddenly burst! The energy harmlessly dispersing as through the light she saw a blur fly up and Chrysalis found herself face to face with Dayream, the girls' arms crossed and an un-amused look on her face. The green haired woman attempted to strike the girl's face but her hand was caught, the burning green aura overpowered by the oddly warm, golden one. But the gentleness was soon gone as Daydream Shimmer's hand tightened, causing bone to grind against each other and ligaments to be pushed to their limits as Chrysalis cried out and tried to pull her hand away.

"How dare you..."

While there was no malice, the anger in Daydream Shimmer's voice was potent enough to make Chrysalis cower slightly.

"How dare you treat my friends so shamefully!"

An increase in pressure had Chrysalis on her knees in the air, crying out and starting to consider the option of cutting off her own limb to escape. But still she managed to glare up at Daydream Shimmer.

"W-What will you do? Kill me?! You don't have the nerve!"

"It's not a matter of nerve, Chrysalis. I refuse to stoop to your level... but you won't just walk away from this. I don't know what happened in your life to make you this way, but I think it's time for a fresh start."

Chrysalis's struggles increased as a glowing light grew brighter, engulfing the both of them before there was a flash! All in the area were blinded and had to shield their eyes until it was over. When they glanced back to the sky, there appeared to only be Daydream Shimmer still left, but as she descended some noticed something in her arms. Jackie would quickly approach, wanting to give Daydream possibly the biggest hug of her life but stopped when she noticed what the girl was carrying.

"... is that?"

"Yes."

In Daydream Shimmer's arms was Chrysalis, the woman who had terrified, blackmailed and tormented many throughout her life, now a ten year old child! Jackie would have sworn her jaw hit the floor as she looked at the sleeping child, unsure if this was what she was really seeing or if this all turned out to be some dream after passing out from her wounds.

"Wha-? Buh?... WHAT???"

"My magic reverted her back to an age before she turned into what she was as an adult. I guess my hope was that this time she'd grow up to be someone nicer."

"Uhhh, nice sentiment, Sunshine, but whose going to take care of her?"

"IIIIII may have a solution!"

Both turned to see Discord sauntering up, appearing to have been unaffected at all by the events that just transpired aside from the red, bloodshot eyes.

"I have a sister who lives with her husband in a town not too far from here, two girls. One a little creepy and doesn't speak much, obsessed with making little red statues she called 'markers', but the younger is a sweet little fluffy puffly thing. If Chrysalis doesn't have any immediate family members to take care of her, I'm sure my sister wouldn't mind adopting little Chryssi here!"

Daydream Shimmer looked to Jackie, who shrugged helplessly in turn, so the red head gave a nod to Discord who took Chrysalis from her arms, saying that it would be best to take her somewhere that the woman turned child could sleep peacefully. A moment after that Daydream was engulfed in light, the energy spreading out to heal any left who were hurt and closing any portals to Equestria that Midnight Sparkle had ripped open. Now Sunset Shimmer once more, she smiled to Jackie before turning to look at her ex-friends before spotting the human Twilight Sparkle who was trying to slink away.

"Twilight!"

The girl froze before slowly turning to face Sunset, eyes wide with fear and guilt as her fidgeting and twitching became worse as the red head came closer. Which was why the gentle touch to her shoulder and the kind smile was surprising.

"We need to talk. And I need to talk to all of you as well."

Her ex-friends flinched slightly, surprised that Sunset wanted to talk to them and was smiling to them as well.

"Um, what about us, Sunshine?"

"Jackie, I need to do this, it's time I talked to them. Could you please wait for me?"

"... sure."

Jackie watched as Sunset lead the six girls into the school for some privacy, the door having been propped open by Discord on his way inside. The guitarist frowned softly but smiled to Poppy when the other walked up and spoke to her.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Well yeah, when Sunset went all super form she healed me up real good!"

"Not that. I mean are you going to be okay"

Unable to keep eye contact, Jackie stuffed her hands into her pockets and stared at the ground between them.

"... I don't know."

"... seems like they might be talking awhile, want to see if they'll deliver here?"

".... yeah."

With a bit of searching on his phone, Tino found a pizza place that would deliver a couple pizzas and bottles of soda to them while Sandy made a beer run, knowing they would all need it. There would be students who left but many lingered, wanting to talk to Sunset but also wanting to talk to Jackie and the others. Many questions were sent their way, asking about how Sunset had been, where she lived now and the like. Bobby was happy to be on speaking terms with Principal Cinch and it looked as if the woman had really warmed up to the college student. Tino was chatting up a group of girls, one with dark hair and who wore a pink bow time, one with spiky blue hair and headphones, one with mint green hair and a flower behind her ear, and another with blue and pink hair. Despite his best efforts, Tino had a feeling that he was speaking to two couples instead of four single ladies...

Jackie even got to meet Flash Sentry! Sunset Shimmer's ex! Who also had blue hair and played guitar!... this seemed more awkward than what it should have been.

It was about an hour later that Sunset Shimmer and the others came out of the school, looking like there had been some crying going on, still some uneasiness, but smiles as Sunset Shimmer gave each of them a hug before walking over to Jackie and the others.

"How'd it go, Sunshine?"

"... good, I guess. A lot of talking, some crying... making up."

"Soooo, you've forgiven them."

"Kind of? It's hard to say, I'm not mad at them anymore but there's still this distance..."

"Well, that's kind of expected you know? After how things ended and you're physically living away from them. If you want to get close again it's gonna have to be like, through e-mail or something unless you plan visits."

"... yeah. By the by, CHS and Crystal Prep's spring breaks are coming up in a couple weeks."

"... okay?"

"So I suggested they come over and now they're planning on spending Spring Break in Los Pegasus."

".... WHAT?"

Author's Note:

Remember children, Sunset Shimmer died for your sins!

And yeah, Pokemon the 1st movie magic tears ending. Crepusculo called it perfectly, which I am still AMAZED by. And yeah, I watched DBZ as a kid. :rainbowlaugh:

But it's still not over yet folks. We have one more story to close out the Anon-A-Miss arc in the Guitars, Sugar, OCs and Magik universe. STAY TUNED!

Comments ( 45 )

Well I liked to see what Sunset said to them, guess be done in a flash back?
So what going to happen to the school now, the new Prinicapal is gone now and sure alot fo students are going to be ranting how She blackmailed. threaten, tortured, abused them.
Sure the there going to be a back lash at the School Admisators sure spelled that wrong but yeah and her missing they going to assume she ran away.
Oh last question will they make for the big concert still?

7530824 All answers will in fact be answers in the next and final sequel in the Anon-A-Miss arc of Guitars, Sugar, OCs, and Magik universe.

Sorry. XD

Truly a master piece of art work and simplicity such work should be up in a museum for all the world to witness your wonderful creative mind at work. I loved every single minute of this wonderful fanfiction and truly do feel this is one of the very best damn Sunset Shimmer Anon-a-miss stories that I have read since I first joined this site. Thank you for keeping me on the edge of my seat with this whole story such a wonderful read and well worth the wait.

7530901 Shit, well after such praise as that I don't think the final Anon-A-Miss sequel will be able to live up to expectations. XD

But seriously though, it makes me super happy to hear such praise, thank you so much. :pinkiehappy:

7530908 You are sure very welcome can't wait to see your next work of art. :twilightsmile:

7530911 Work of art, eh? Damn, I should've of set the bar so high for me.:rainbowlaugh:

7530913 Wouldn't mind knowing what you think of my Anon-a-miss story. But, all rainbow laughing aside yes this is indeed a wonderful work of art for it truly shows emotion and depth into the character. You have done a wonderful job on this and I am indeed looking forward to reading your next story. May you always have a reason to write and may you always smile while writing out such good and interesting stories such as this work of art. :twilightsmile:

7530965 Ooo, I'll take a look, sure.

And you're very sweet for saying all that. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

By the by, making a group dedicated to the Guitars, Sugar, OCs and Magik universe.

I dunno if people will join but hey, right?

I can see the future! I knew you do that! - DBZ Abridge Bardock Special, alien dude.
Thanks for mentioning me and it was one of the most possible outcomes for this story to end, that or you would go with death motivates friends and defeat bad guy or even they lose and flee to live and fight another day ending. But they seem to be dark/depressing for this to end with.

Nice touch with Chrysalis turned back into a child by the way, maybe she can make a cameo in the next story. Looking forward to see how you wrap this up with the Human 5 and other characters. And are Jackie and Sunset a thing now? Calling it now you end the next story with Sunset and Jackie kissing on the beach. :pinkiehappy::rainbowhuh::yay:

BTW recently, with all the Anon a Miss stories that popped up I began thinking about what if Sunset used the portal to start over in a new world. What world would you have her end up in and why? The top three for me are Naruto, DBZ and Digimon 02 mainly due to the characters having friendships that were really, really strained or plain out unlikely which puts the Human 5's to shame.

7530982 I'll join not sure what to write or what to put into it but, I'll join.

7530993 OF ALL THE STUPID... SHARK JUMPING BULLSHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :rainbowlaugh:

And yeah, while I do like to torture characters at times, I will admit I lean towards the happy endings. Well, happier endings.

Also, you're basically right again, so STOP LOOKING AT THE SCRIPT IN MY BRAIN! :flutterrage:

As for my choice, I'll admit right out I don't care for Naruto, DBZ for Sunset is ehhh, but I have yet to see her in the Digimon universe, AND YOU PICKED ONE OF THE TWO BEST SEASONS SEASON 2 YASSSSSSSSS I would TOTALLY ready that!

7530995 Hey, no worries. Either you write you write or not you not, it's all good. :twilightsmile:

7531042 Ok cool so ummm, How do I sign up for the group? :applejackconfused:

7531042 What really? I was just joking but nice to know I did in fact called it.

As for the xover, Naruto is my top pick cause of Naruto's friendship with Sasuke, DBZ for the bond between Piccolo and Gohan. Digimon 02 is because of Ken and Wormmon. Ken is a lot like Sunset even though his actions were much much worst yet the other Chosen still came to accept him and trust him. Iori/Cody being the one most against/least trusting of him.

I mean Sunset easily broke up the Human 5 with some texts and they did the rest themselves. And Anon a Miss is even worst. When you compare that to what happened between Ken and Wormmom, Naruto and Sasuke and Piccolo and Gohan. Who has the stronger friendship?

7531056 I haven't finished making it yet, I'm still making the banner but after that the group will officially have been made. Sorry. XD


7531084 It's like our minds are two peanuts in the same shell man. :rainbowlaugh:

Yeesh, when you put it like that...

7531109
All she did was spoof them texts, texts man! I don't know about anyone else but I would have at least call or asked them in person wtf? Why did they do or didn't do what they promised or whatever. Not stop talking to them just like that.

And let's not get started on anon a miss!

Ken took over and torment the Digital World and Wormmon rather than leave him stayed by his side despite the abuse he suffered under him. He sacrificed himself to spark Ken's reform, came back and still stayed by his side.

Sasuke was hellbent on revenge first against his brother then Leaf after he learned the truth before eventually settling on becoming the enemy of the world to unite it and maintain some sort of peace. Breaking off, or at least trying his hardest to anyway, his friendship with Naruto - nearly killing multiple times. But no matter what he did, Naruto kept on calling him his friend/brother and reaching out to him, losing an arm to prove that he will always be there for him, will always be his friend, trusting him to never again fall into the darkness like before.

As for DBZ Piccolo was practically the devil yet he came to love/bond with the son of his greatest enemy/rival and died protecting him. And the other characters that knew his past just forgot or stopped caring what he used to be. Tien said so himself during the Android Saga. In fact pretty much all of Goku's friends either hated him or tried to kill him when they first met. But do they throw it at each other's faces, no.

Compare all that to how and why the Human 5 broke off their friendships with each other and Sunset? It's laughable, easily with how easily they could have fixed things by you know talking. Not even 30 seconds worth and they should've realized they were being spoofed/played or that maybe AB and SB knew something about Anon A Miss.

7531199 Ugh, totally. I mean, it's lazy writing when everyone is written as a moron. :ajbemused:

7531210
True but then again there are people like that sadly. Also I reedited my previous post.

7531230 Yeah, I remember all those anime moments. Ahhh memories.

OH my god, which Digimon is Sunset Shimmer going to have? As much as I'd want her to have a cool one, her getting an adorable one would be hilarious. XD

7531233
Uh I haven't really decided to write a crossover with Digimon it's more of an idea for later. But I could put it as challenge in the group forum and see if anyone is interest. As for her Digimon partner, hmmm my go to is Dorumon or perhaps even a revived BlackWarGreymon turned BlackAgumon.

7531251 Nice. And sorry, after busting out the last chapter and going through all the stuff making my group, my brain is kinda off. :applejackconfused:

But yeah, they're all very good points (even though I never read much of Naruto so I didn't know about the whole thing with Sasuke), they would all be good worlds to stick Sunset in honestly.

I really hated how they did the Anon-A-Miss thing and I could see what they were trying to do but it was executed terribly and definitely needed more than just the one special to tell it.

7531259
Meh it's fine, I'm pretty much a scatterbrains myself.

And Naruto just fit with MLP FiM, although I could do without the stories in which he is betrayed and leaves or is stuck in Equestria forever. Way too many of those already. And in his final battle with Sasuke to settle things he showed all 6 traits of the EoH.

He had always been loyal to Sasuke, even refused to tell foreign ninja what he knew despite the fact Sasuke kidnapped their sensei and offered to let them beat him up to vent their anger.

He made Sasuke genuinely laugh when he still wanted to fight him, despite them both too injured to move at all, until Sasuke came to his senses.

Generosity, is the tricky one to see but he put his reputation, his dreams and life on the line to help, protect and at the end even pardon Sasuke for his past actions/crimes.

He never attacked Sasuke back with anger or hatred, he understood Sasuke's pain and hatred and felt/showed him kindness.

He was honest with him, admitting that he was both jealous and admired Sasuke, being one of the reasons he himself didn't go down a dark path.

And all of that was the spark that truly changed Sasuke, as he finally was able to let go of the hatred that had been consuming and guiding his actions.

Some people complain about the ending but I liked it. Sorry about the rant but I really can see Naruto wield all 6 elements alone. It is also part of the reason I want to see a crossover with Naruto being around during the events of Anon a Miss or the Human 5 meeting/learning about what happened between him and Sasuke.

How would that go?

7531301 Yeah I could. I mean, the Naruto world itself is fine and the story from what I've heard of it isn't bad and everything you've made is a really good point.

I just hate Naruto (the character) XD

7531309
Meh to each their own. Pretty sure that's the reason most change his character a lot in their stories. But that also gets old real fast too.

7531379 Yeah I can see that. I dunno, I just remember the big thing was the characters for me and the way the story was handled over all. It's been years so I can't remember the specific moments that turned me off but eh.

Either way I'm sure whatever you write will be awesome and I'd check it out.

7531666 Pfft, typical. XD

Hot damn. That was one helluva final battle. Nice bait and switch with Midnight Sparkle by the by :raritywink:
Spring break, here we come!

7531397
Well the anime does drag on with fillers and all. Some are good others are just meh or ugh. What sucks is that a few of the best or most epic fight scenes or events had some real crappy animation or used a style that didn't do it justice.

But the soundtrack used are awesome and fitting for a lot of most emotional scenes especially when a character dies and other sad moments. Man of the World and young Obito's 'death' theme being two of my favorites.

And I might write a short story focusing on Sasuke (post-war) briefly ending up in CHS and getting involved with the Anon a Miss incident as he waits for a means to return home. (With help from Princess Twilight or using his snake summons to contact home).

*There are already a lot of stories with Naruto himself already, plus Sasuke is a no-nonsense and straight to the point character and I would love to have him tear the Human 5 and the rest of CHS a new one for their BS. (Note in a novel set after the 4th War, Sasuke is being framed for plotting against the Leaf again yet no know that hears he is trying to destroy the Leaf again believes it, even though they find a lot of evidence. Not even the Raikage who lost an arm to him in a previous fight and had kidnapped his brother prior to as well. Whether he holds a grudge is unclear to me but he didn't jump the gun and agreed to investigate further before taking action.)

7531865 SPRING BREAAAKKK!


7531932 And I started off with the manga and I mostly read it through Shounen jump, so it was something in the manga. I think mainly plot and characters.

And that does sound like it will make for an interesting ready. Always funny to have a straight man. XD

7588414 Huh, I didn't realize until you pointed it out. :twilightsheepish:

7835801 Lol, glad you seem to like Bobby. XD

7869995 Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :pinkiehappy:

And yeah, Midnight Sparkle always seemed like a dud villain to me. Plus twists are fun. XD

As for Elements of Harmony, it's a bit of a tricky thing I've been going with while considering my story. I'm hesitant to outright say anything because you know, spoilers, but I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts when you reach Live Life.

Yeah, Bobby was supposed to be the sort of lovable goof. XD

And I will try, always good to hear from readers what they think.

7934650 Right? And it doesn't help that in canon the show made it Las Vegas, which pissed me off.

I mean on the map Applewood is RIGHT THERE. Los Angeles totally needs representation and love. XD

So, what happened with the whole Ballroom Blitz gig? I mean, didn't they still have over a week when they left Los Pegasus? And the whole Friendship Games delay only took a day at most.

And on that note, did they ever manage to meet up with Princess Twilight now that the portal was (presumably) fixed?

7937132 First answer is semi-answered in What I Got.

Second I don't think I answered. XD

7937957
Well, semi-answered. I still don't quite get the timeline for that. If they really didn't even plan in a day of delay for a cross-country trip, they only have themselves to blame. :trixieshiftleft:

7937966 More or less. I leave it up to interpretation. *shrugs*

7937973
Fair enough, I'll admit I do that a lot too... prefer it to writing out every measly detail at least. :twilightsheepish:

7937985 Yeah I can see that. XD

"I have a sister who lives with her husband in a town not too far from here, two girls. One a little creepy and doesn't speak much, obsessed with making little red statues she called 'markers', but the younger is a sweet little fluffy puffly thing. If Chrysalis doesn't have any immediate family members to take care of her, I'm sure my sister wouldn't mind adopting little Chryssi here!"

A Dead Space reference...

Me likey! :pinkiehappy:

7947893 Well I borrowed it from the creator of FLufflepuff, I've never played Dead Space myself. XD

7948599

Off topic of the story, but you really should.

I know it seems like a zombie shooter, but it actually takes skill and planning to get through it. Plus, the way physics works in it makes for an interesting mechanic.

8310976
I'm the same way with comments :derpytongue2:
Sometimes you just say what you need to say and let the grammar come later. :raritywink:

Also it was hard to see since the fimfic format broke that line into two lines, it's really easy for someone to miss! :derpyderp1:

8315641
Yeah the writing format I went with at the start was weird, I don't know why I did it. Just an artistic choice I'm changing. XD

And yeah, Pokemon the 1st movie magic tears ending

Of course. It's part of the missing ingredient: Pikachu tears mixed with the heart of Inspector Gadget while magic moonbeams drop down during the chanting of "We Care!" after taking her from the Genesis planet.

Works every time.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment