• Published 2nd Sep 2016
  • 5,409 Views, 47 Comments

Eternal Knight - Metroid Prime



A being straight out of a legend is proven to be all too real when it shows up at Canterlot Castle, and it's not here to make friends.

  • ...
9
 47
 5,409

Chapter 10: Finis

Vale flew unbound like a beam of light through the boundary of the universe that was cataloged as "Shimmer 214.8 Epsilon". Once he passed that border he found himself in the void of what was commonly known as the "Pony Multiverse", flying even further he broke the boundaries of multiverse and found himself in the overall "Megaverse" that compassed the Pony Multiverse and its neighboring multiverses.

Further the giant traveled, until it broke the limits of the Megaverse and found himself in the Omniverse. The great expanse that encompassed every reality imaginable on its plane of existence, a frontier that no one, not even an immortal could even begin to fully explore not matter how long they lived.

Vale did not stop, further he went as he approached the border of another Megaverse. Unlike the one he left, he was met with no resistance as a hole opened in the Megaverse's Quantum membrane. Once inside he stopped "flying" and instead began to "Freefall" as he approached another Multiverse, again it opened up for him as if welcoming him home.

Inside he was once again among a familiar sea of universes the he had not seen in a millennia(relatively speaking). He approach a very familiar looking universe as a portal open up for him, beckoning the Goliath to come through.

Finally he was home in his own universe, the Goliath smiled as he approached a familiar blue and green planet, one with two distinct moons. He broke through the atmosphere of the planet as he began to slow his decent, the clouds concealing his presence from the inhabitances below.

Vale flew just a little bit longer as something came into view: a floating island in the middle of the sky, its beauty and craftsmanship defying all reason and explanation. Slowing down even further the two mile tall being touched down onto he surface of the island, his journey having come to an end.

There was a flash of light as something, or someone appeared in front of Vale. His smile grew wider as he recognized the small being in front of him.

She was a little over 3 meters high, she was an equine like being, her color was primary with some gray and gold accents.
She had a distinctive ring around her waist with green gems embedded in the fours points coming out of it. Her eyes where blue and her smile was one of a mother looking at her long lost child.

"Mother I am home."

Arceus smiled, "Welcome home, Vale."

Comments ( 3 )

Pokemon.... maybe I should read the oth re stories I just found out this was a sequel to....m

the pokemon reference just made me :facehoof:

Arceus smiled, "Welcome home, Vale."

Oh damn.

Login or register to comment