• Published 5th Jul 2016
  • 4,263 Views, 169 Comments

Blazing Sun: The Story of Dragonblade - The-Black-Knight



Celestia, when she was young, had been sent to an unknown world completely surrounded by war. There, she befriended a young Orcling from the Blackrock Clan, named "Grongal" After many years, and a war at their doorstep, her friend return.

  • ...
11
 169
 4,263
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

FIRST!!!! good chapter btw

Holy shit its alive

lightly caressing the cob’s head

yes.Yes.YESSSSS!!!!!!! THIS STORY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!!!? HOORAY FOR UPDATE.(Was listening to this while reading it)

Ah... i can already feel the rage and fury blazing hotter as time goes on:pinkiecrazy:

Holy shit it's been a long time since I've even looked at this. Chapter quality is still up there so keep it up!

loving it so far

I hope we soon get the chapter were he meets the mane 6, especially a certain egotistical pegasus.

7366774
Thats a better impresion than I got. Sounded just like an edgy alicord self insert fic to me.

8343666
Oh, he’s already met Twilight and Rainbow Dash...

Twi got the “Father” vibe while RD got a little “Now THAT’S a hero!” vibe.

8359794
Oh, I must have missed those parts, my bad:twilightblush:

8359819
You’re good, happens all the time.

8382033
Sometime soon, hopefully. ATM, on military mission xD

Now to wait next chapter...:derpytongue2:

this is very good you have a talent as a writer keep up the good work hope to see the new chapters to come



Taelonso Grim is waching

When's the update coming up

It's been nearly a year since the last time I came here. Please, continue your work. You still have moar to do!

More please.

Damn... That was an amazing chapter, and this is an amazing story. I'm truly enjoying this wonderful experience. So thank you for the great read, and heres to hoping you continue to write it.

Please update this soon!
I want to see what happens next!

This is one of the top three most "under-liked" fanfiction I've ever read. I mean, a fanfiction this good should get by the least 800 likes!

Is this story still alive?

Please, I am begging thee to continue this tale of legendary proportions. For I have come to enjoy it greatly.

You have wonderful talent for the written word, and I would hate to see you leave behind such a skill. Please great storyteller, never forget that you are great.

Login or register to comment