• Published 26th Jun 2016
  • 10,459 Views, 13 Comments

[C] A Soothing Tune - scribe-feather



When Twilight hits the books hard, Celestia suggests the use of a music box as a study aid. (ABDL Themes)

  • ...
11
 13
 10,459

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Do not continue reading if you do not approve of adult baby themes or mental regression. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or anyplace else without my permission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission For Anonymous

This Story Contains:
Regression - Mental (Heavy)
Adult Baby Themes (Medium)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Medium)
Reality Warping (Medium)
Regression - Physical (Medium)
Breastfeeding (Light)

A Soothing Tune
By Scribe Feather

Even as a princess, Twilight Sparkle had much to learn. Despite her castle and royal title, the young alicorn knew very well there was still so much left in the world for her to discover and learn about. The studious pony was eager to seek those sources of knowledge out.

When she reviewed the potential sources she had yet to fully explore, Princess Celestia was quick to recommend the royal library in Canterlot Castle. Whereas Twilight spent many a night reading away at the Canterlot library, the castle library was still an untapped fountain of learning.

So after some mild convincing by Celestia, Twilight decided to move back to Canterlot to catch up on her studying. At first she planned on living with her parents during her stay, but Celestia insisted that she move into the castle itself.

“It would put you closer to the library,” Princess Celestia suggested, “that way you have less of a commute here when you’re studying.” Twilight had very little reason to argue such reasoning.

Celestia moved the young alicorn into a guest room just down the hall of her royal chambers. The room was as mundane as a royal bedroom could with merely a bed, dresser, and small reading chair populating it’s space. Despite this under furnished appearance, the room was still decorated lavishly with paintings, rugs, and expensive tapestries.

“If you require anything else in your room, just let me know and I can have it to you in no time,” Celestia added as the two stood in the middle of the room.

“I might need a bookshelf,” Twilight answered, plopping her suitcase down onto the springy bed mattress, “if I ever decide to do a little bit of late night reading.”

“We can do that,” Celestia said, “if there’s anything else, don’t be afraid to ask.”

“Thanks for letting me stay with you while I study,” Twilight thought to add.

“You’re quite welcome, Twilight,” Celestia smiled, “it’s nice to have you local again. Just like old times.” She took a moment to look over the room, definitely could use more furnishings. “Would you like a tour around the library?”

“Lead the way!” Twilight chirped.

And with that the two alicorns journeyed down the castle halls. They passed guards and political officials who were busy carrying out their duties for the day. Maids cleaned the dust off armor sets and glass display cases as royal scribes shuttled tall stacks of papers and scrolls about.

The royal library was a vast archive filled to the brim with old books and tomes. The amount of information held within it's tall shelves were highly coveted by scholars worldwide who sought the knowledge from the various scrolls and books. Its tall ceiling stretched high into the air, peaking with tinted windows that allowed warm sunlight to filter into the room.

In the center of it all sat a large round table, big enough to easily sit thirty ponies and their books comfortably. The table was made of a dark red wood, kept polished and free of any scuffs or nicks.

The halls that stretched in each of the cardinal directions led to the more obscure sections of the library, containing old, dusty tomes of abstract topics that weren't picked up all that much. Some of these books in the hidden away sections were likely almost as old as the Royal Sisters themselves, kept intact by meticulous librarians and book keepers.

“Browse to your hearts content!” Celestia exclaimed, her voice echoing in the large room. “Dinner should be being served in a few hours so feel free to come down to the Great Hall if you get hungry.”

“Oh I will,” Twilight answered scanning the walls of book shelves that stood around them. Hundreds upon thousands of books ready to be read.

“I'll leave you to it then,” Celestia replied with a little bow. And with that the white alicorn left Twilight to her reading.

It didn’t take long for Twilight to get lost in the world of knowledge filled books and carefully organized scrolls. The alicorn eagerly patrolled the long stretching aisleways, taking in the wide range of books in all their sizes and colors. In no time, she gathered stacks of new reading material, floating them in piles beside her as she enthusiastically nabbed books off their shelves.

After a short amount of time, Twilight returned to the large round table, four tall stacks of books trailing behind her cloaked in her magical aura. The towers of book were carefully placed on the table, strategically placed so that they would all be within hoofs reach of the eager alicorn. She gathered a wide array of books to read today, all thick with pages and sturdy hardcovers.

The hours went by so fast with so many books to read. Even exploring the library itself was an enlightening experience for the young alicorn. Twilight went through dozens of books, ranging from science manuscripts to dusty old encyclopedias that easily weighed a ton.

The library was such a mecca of knowledge, containing such untapped potential that Twilight never considered to utilize. Time had no meaning to the studious pony as she feasted on the near endless amount of knowledge.

Twilight read the day away, zipping through book after book as each one she opened up was as interesting as the last. A wide variety of topics were covered in the old pages of the various books. At first she had focused on old spell casting techniques as well as potion making methods she could compare notes to. However she soon expanded her range of interests, grabbing history books and royal journals off the shelves.

Every now and then a librarian would pass by the studious pony, grabbing a stack or two of books once she was done with them. The book keepers would return the books to their designated sections, organizing the various tomes in a neat manner.

Every now and then Twilight would reward her hard work with the occasional fictional piece. These usually took the form of old folk tales or mysterious myths from far off lands. All of them just as fascinating as the nonfictional books she read.

Before long, the sunlight that filtered through the windows turned to shades of oranges and reds. The bright natural light was slowly replaced with the warm glow of candles, chandeliers, and lanterns that dotted the large room.

Twilight yawned as night began to fall. She leaned back from her current book, a thick tome documenting the extensive studies of natural earthen magics, and rubbed her eyes. That seemed to be enough studying for one day.

Another yawn escaped Twilight’s mouth as she pushed her chair out from the table. Leaving a couple tall stacks of books on the table, she made her way out of the room.

The castle halls were all but abandoned at this time of day. Twilight would only spot one or two night guards patrolling as she made her way to her bedroom. Her hoofsteps echoed off the tall castle halls as she eventually reached her destination.

The next day started early for the studious alicorn. She was excited and eager to get back to her studying. The sun hardly had time to hang in the sky before Twilight dashed into the library, ready to pick up where she left off last night.

The royal library was quiet this time of day, practically empty as most ponies enjoyed breakfast or a few extra hours of sleep. Much like before, Twilight gathered a new collection of books, taking up her usual spot at the round table, and went right to work.

She wasted no time to dig into the plentiful source of knowledge that waited inside every books she grabbed. And much like the day before, Twilight studied hard.

The silence of the library was suddenly shaken by the quiet hoofsteps of a new pony. The steps echoed off the tall walls of the library. The steps became louder as the new pony came in close to the ever studious Twilight

"Ah, I thought I'd find you in here," Celestia said, "we missed you at breakfast."

"Sorry about that. I really wanted to dig into the material as quickly as possible," Twilight said, looking up from the heavy book that laid open in front of her, “I had an early start so I just grabbed something quick to eat.”

“That’s a real shame,” Celestia answered, “I had the chef whip up some of your favorite chocolate chip pancakes.”

“Chocolate chip pancakes? I haven’t had those since I...” Twilight’s thoughts drifted off, “was a foal...”

“Mhm, thought it would have been a nice little treat,” Celestia added, “perhaps next time.”

“Sorry I missed it,” Twilight meekly added.

"I wanted to give you something," Celestia started as she dug through a bag. She pulled out a small wooden box that had a thin lid fastened to it by small metal hinges. A small golden key stuck out one of it’s sides.

Twilight tilted her head at the small object. "A music box?"

"As a study aid," Celestia added, "I've found that the material sticks better when some music is playing in the background." Twilight paused for a moment, causing Celestia to float the music box in closer. “Please, I think it’ll help a lot.”

“I’ll...give it a whirl,” Twilight answered, taking hold of the music box with her own magic and gently placed it on the desk. “Thank you, Princess Celestia.”

“You’re quite welcome,” Celestia answered with a smile and a gentle bow, “well I’ll leave you to your studies. Try not to work too hard, okay?”

“You don’t have to worry about me, princess. I won’t be long.”

And with that Celestia left the young alicorn alone with her books. Silence returned to the library as Twilight dug back into her books. The very faint sound of pages being turned was the only thing that cut the heavy silence of the room. Such a silence was almost maddening with how noiseless it was.

Twilight worked through a few more pages of her most recent find: The Unabridged History of Magical Binding and Infusion Rituals. The material was thick and even required a few paragraphs to be reread before it sunk in. As she turned a page of the densely packed book, her eyes caught a glimpse of the music box that sat close by. At first she simply ignored it, but her curiosity grew with each passing glance she gave the object.

Perhaps Celestia was right. Perhaps a little bit of background noise would help Twilight focus. Perhaps she wasn’t making as much progress as she could without a little bit of music.

After some thought, Twilight lifted up the music box with her magic and floated it closer to her work station. She turned the tiny golden key that protruded out of the box’s side, feeling a series of gears whirl and tighten inside with each rotation.

When opened, the box played a little metallic tune as a little metal pony figurine in the center slowly spun in place. It was a simple tune, the most complicated such a tiny mechanism could manage. Twilight thought nothing of it and simply placed the musical box down beside her books.

She turned back to her studies, occasionally glancing up at the music box that continued to pluck away. The little metal pony continued to twirl in place, gently rotating as if it was keeping in pace with the music.

Her reading, surprisingly enough, seemed to improve with the quiet music playing away. She was able to focus more on the content of her books, finding the music much easier to cope with then the deafening silence that the royal library usually had.

She got through three more books in record time, rewarding herself with an exciting fictional piece she grabbed earlier. The Tales of The Kelpie and Sea Clouds caught her eye when she first saw it on the shelves. There was no telling what the old book had in store.

However, when she opened up the book and started to read, Twilight found that the book wasn't as interesting as she first thought. The story was written in an old English, difficult to decipher and hard to translate for most ponies. She had first thought that such an old language would be fun to translate, it seemed like nothing that the well learned pony couldn’t accomplish. However, after only reading the second page, she found the thick story was difficult to digest, even for a well read scholar like herself.

“Uhm, excuse me,” Twilight quietly said as she flagged a passing librarian down, an elderly, gold colored unicorn with thick lensed glasses. “I was wondering if you'd be able to help me find something to read. Something fun.”

“Fun, huh?” the unicorn librarian said as he tapped his chin. “Well if it's entertainment you're looking for, you can try browsing the fairy tale section.”

“Anything you'd think I'd be interested in?”

“Possibly, it's mostly bedtime stories, you know? Books that are easy to read, to digest.”

“I'll take a look, thank you.” Twilight left the desk again, leaving the music box to pluck away it's quiet tune.

Unbeknownst to her, the music box gave off a nearly invisible quiver, almost like the shimmering of heat coming off of a hot street. The box did not give off any sort of heat as it seemed to shimmer ever so faintly.

When Twilight returned, she brought with her a stack of new books. The books were noticeably thinner than what she had been reading as of late. Their covers were more colorful and eye catching, stylized with pretty designs or little illustrations based on the stories told inside.

The storybooks held her attention much better than the textbooks she had been studying for so long. The lighthearted stories and well illustrated pages were eye catching, enticing the interest of the young alicorn. It was a break, Twilight concluded, from all that heavy reading she had been doing.

She must have gone through ten storybooks then, even rereading a few of them as she found the stories interesting. Something in the stories kept the studious pony coming back, enjoying the entertaining stories with every turned page. She enjoyed the illustrations, the colorful language that the books were written in.

Out of nowhere Twilight began to yawn. Her eyes stung as if she had stayed up into the late hours of the day. The words on the page blurred before she pulled herself out of the book. A break sounded like a good idea right now.

She leaned back in her seat, rubbing her eyes as her latest storybook closed up. It looked like an early night. She was working hard anyway, she deserved a break.

She broke away from the stacks of books that she was slowly working through. Yesterday they were heavy textbooks and science journals, today they were fairy tales and storybooks. Such a change in taste didn’t really bother the young alicorn and she simply focused on heading to bed. Tomorrow would be a new day and perhaps she’d return to those knowledge heavy textbooks then.

The next day Twilight started late after sleeping in a few extra hours. If Celestia didn't wake her up, there was no telling how long she could have slept in.

“Twilight?” Celestia’s voice caused Twilight to stir awake. Twilight yawned as she pulled herself up from the warm bed sheets. Her mane pushed up on one side from a night’s rest. “Late night?” Celestia asked with a chuckled.

“I guess so,” Twilight answered with a yawn and a rub of her eyes, “what time is it?”

“Breakfast time,” Celestia smiled, “Would you care to join us today?”

“Yeah...breakfast sounds pretty good,” Twilight smiled, yawning another yawn.

“Lovely,” Celestia chirped, “once you get freshened up we can head down to eat.”

Twilight was happy she decided to join Celestia for breakfast. The warm meals that the royal chef prepared for the two was a wonderful change from her quick bites to eat of late. The dining room had a delicious spread of eggs and pancakes and freshly picked fruits, all lining the table in lavish plates. It was like an art display with how the various dishes were arranged on the table, waiting for hungry mouths to enjoy the tasty treats.

The two alicorns were seated at one end of the table as various servant ponies shuffled plate after plate over to the two ponies, allowing them to sample the large spread. Twilight was sure to try a little bit of everything, figuring that it’d be rude if she passed up something without even a little bit of a taste. Celestia seemed to follow suit, however was able to focus on what she had a taste for without worrying about offending some chef’s self esteem.

“Try not to fill up, Twilight. I wouldn’t want you to be too full to not enjoy something special I had made for you,” Celestia said, as she waved a servant pony over.

The suit wearing servant pony trotted over to the two with a silver platter floating in front of him. He gently floated the dish in front of Twilight and lifted it’s polished cloche with his magic to reveal a warm stack of chocolate chip pancakes.

Twilight’s eyes lit up at the sight of the sugary treat. Celestia smiled at the young alicorn’s obvious excitement for her breakfast surprise. “Well dig in,” the white alicorn chuckled, “I had them make it just like you like them.”

Twilight quickly grabbed a fork with her magic and swooped in for a mouthful of the syrup covered pancakes. The first taste was wonderful and delicious, everything that Twilight could remember from her childhood. The first bite was followed by another and quickly by another. She quickly scarfed down such a tasty breakfast, hardly pausing to wash it down with some milk. In no time at all she cleaned her plate of the chocolate chip pancakes, leaning back when she was finished.

“I take it you enjoyed your surprise?” Celestia chuckled, still finishing a few bites she had left of her eggs and toast.

“The pancakes were delicious! Just like when I was a foal!” Twilight answered with a satisfied lick of her lips.

“I’m happy to hear that. I went to great lengths to make sure to get them just right,” Celestia commented, “only the best for my favorite student.”

Twilight smiled lazily as she spent the next few moments lounging in her chair. The filling meal left her satisfied and content. She only then looked up at a nearby clock that quietly ticked away the time.

“Oh, I better get back to studying!” She concluded, leaning back up in her chair, “half the day is almost gone.”

“Very well. I won’t keep you,” Celestia answered as she lifted a glass of orange juice, “just try not to study too hard, okay?”

With a healthy breakfast starting off her day, Twilight eagerly made her way back into the library, gathering her usual stacks of books for the day and sitting at her usual spot.

Today Twilight’s selection of books was in a much younger age range. She traded in her science journals and history books for picture books and stories more written for young fillies. She couldn’t quite explain it, but boring books thick with facts and figures no longer held her interests.

She didn’t mind it though, the new books she gathered and read were much more interesting and some even had characters that she could relate to or root for as they overcame an obstacle. Better yet, some of the books had colorful illustrations to keep the alicorn’s interest, rather than boring black and white renders in engineer manuals or nature studies. The next few hours were spent reading these colorful stories as she enjoyed the light reading.

Suddenly the large library doors creaked open, a single pony slipping into the room, a guard dressed in golden armor. The pegasus stallion stood straight and at attention as he scanned the room around him.

The guard’s eyes seemed to light up when he finally spotted the young alicorn. He quickly scampered up to the other pony with a sigh of relief. "Your mother sent for you," he simply stated.

It took a moment or two for the information to set in for Twilight. "My...mother?"

"She hardly wanted you to miss another meal," the guard continued, “I would ask that you set down your studies for the day and join her for the meal.”

Twilight was certainly surprised by this development. She hardly even knew her mother would be coming to the castle, let alone request dinner with her.

“Tell her I’ll...be right down.”

“She asked that I escort you personally,” the guard answered, “she insisted so you wouldn’t get lost again.”

“So I wouldn’t get lost again?” Twilight parroted.

“Her words. Not mine,” the guard added, “we can leave once you are ready.”

Twilight paused. She could hardly comprehend when her mother was taking such meticulous steps to make sure Twilight would be at dinner. She only vaguely recalled getting lost in the castle before, but that was years ago.

Regardless of these thoughts, Twilight went ahead and replaced the various books she gathered for the day, slipping them back onto their designated shelves. “Lead the way,” she said as the guard responded with a bow.

With the guard pony following closely, Twilight was guided out of the library and through the castle halls. The stallion didn’t trail far, keeping a watchful eye on the purple alicorn. He was a vigilant sentry, ensuring that his charge would reach her destination without distraction or divergence.

Twilight was led all the way into the royal dining hall from earlier. This time the hall was prepped for dinner, populating the long table in the center with clean, white plates and neatly placed silverware. Celestia was sitting at her usual spot at the table, repositioning her cutlery to make sure they were perfectly straight.

“Young Twilight as per your request, your highness,” the guard called out before giving the princess a deep bow.

"Twilight!" Celestia chirped, happily meeting the two ponies. "So relieved you could make it. You'd make yourself ill if you spend all day hold up in the library." She then turned to the stallion who stood at attention. “That’ll be all, guard. Thank you.”
The stallion gave the princess another deep bow before backing out of the room without another word.

"You almost missed dinner," Celestia finally said, guiding the other alicorn over to the table.

"I...guess I just sort of lost track of time," Twilight answered as she walked in closer to the dining table.

“Well I hope you didn’t lose your appetite,” Celestia answered, “the chefs have really outdone themselves tonight!”

“Can’t wait,” Twilight said as she began sitting herself in her usual spot at the table.

“Twilight, what are you doing?” Celestia chuckled, “you're suppose to sit in your high chair, like always." The alicorn motioned towards a white highchair that sat close to the table, within arm’s reach of Celestia.

Twilight paused, blinking a couple times as she processed the information. She could have sworn the highchair wasn’t there last time she looked. Plus the seat looked a little small, something that only a young filly could fit into.

Despite this, she reluctantly agreed. "Oh...oh yeah I guess you're right," Twilight answered with a little rub of her forehead, "sorry I guess I kinda hit the books a little too hard."

"Perhaps you'd like a nap before you return to studying," Celestia suggested, "you work so hard."

"Yeah...yeah a nap sounds nice," Twilight nodded as she was helped into the highchair. Surprisingly enough, she fit just right.

Dinner proceeded as usual except tonight Celestia saw to it that she fed Twilight her meal for the evening. Being fed from a highchair seemed peculiar at first, but after a few bites Twilight got use to the situation, almost as if this was normal.

Celestia tended to the young alicorn, helping her eat her dinner spoonful by spoonful. She made sure the helpings were small, never anything big to choke on or difficult to chew. She handled the meal like Twilight was her own foal.

After dinner, Twilight was guided to her bedroom as Celestia kept close to her side as a guide.

Twilight’s room now, strangely enough, took the form of a young filly’s room. The walls were painted with bright pastels of pinks and purples. The paintings and expensive tapestries were replaced with colorful posters and framed crayon drawings. Her bed now had short rails on its side, designed to keep young children from rolling out of bed. And despite all these changes, Twilight thought nothing of it.

Twilight was glad to see the comfy looking bed, despite the rails and childish bedsheets. She yawned again as she slowly walked towards the inviting bed.

"Hold on, Twilight, aren’t you forgetting something?" Celestia chimed in, her horn glowing as a pull-up came out of the dresser’s top drawer and floated over to Twilight. "you can't go to bed without them."

"I don’t need them tonight. I’ll stay dry!" Twilight found herself saying, almost out of reflex.

“I’m sure you will, sweetie,” Celestia smiled, “but just to be safe, don’t you think you should wear one?”

Twilight huffed quietly, “yeah, I guess so...”

“Well alright then,” Celestia said as she lowered the pull-up and opened it up for Twilight to step in, “then let's get these nighttime panties on.”

Twilight reluctantly stepped into the leg holes of the pull-ups. The thin padding crinkled ever so faintly as they were pulled up around her figure. Surprisingly enough, the pink padding fit the alicorn easily, resting gently against her rump.

The bed’s rails were lowered, allowing the young alicorn to climb into the soft bed sheets inside. Twilight wiggled into place, resting her head on a pillow as the rails were pulled back into place.

“I'm going to stay dry tonight,” Twilight said enthusiastically.

“I'm sure you will, sweetie. We’ll get you out of those diapers soon enough.”

“Pull-ups,” Twilight quickly replied, but not before a big yawn escaped her muzzle.

“Of course, sweetie,” Celestia smiled, leaning in to give Twilight a little kiss. “Sweet dreams.”

“Nini, mommy,” Twilight answered out of reflex again with another yawn.

The lights were turned off above her and soon Twilight drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Twilight was greeted by the morning sun. The soft light filtered into the room through white flowing curtains, dancing sunbeams on the slumbering alicorn’s face.

"Twily...Twily, it's time to wake up," Celestia’s voice came into existence.

Twilight needed a moment or two to react. Her sleepy body struggled to wake up as she eventually stirred from her slumber. She mumbled something as she moved her limbs about a little bit. She let out a yawn, another grumble, and finally started to open her eyes.

"Momma," the waking Twilight mumbled at the sight of the white alicorn.

"There's my little Twily," Celestia smiled down. With a glow of her horn the young alicorn was lifted out of the crib.

Twilight rubbed her eyes with her tiny hooves, slowly waking up from the restful nap. A thick diaper bulged around her waist, noticeably weighed down from a nap’s worth of urine.

She now found herself in a full fledged nursery, only faintly resembling the bedroom she fell asleep in not hours ago. The color palette was softer, giving the walls and ceiling hues of pinks that were not over stimulating to young foals. The posters and crayon drawings were now illustrations of little sheep and flowers painting on the walls.

Celestia floated the little pony over to a nearby changing table, laying her on her back gently. As if by routine, she aptly gathered the needed supplies for a diaper change.

The swollen diaper was untaped and pulled away from Twilight, freeing her of the clammy feeling of the old diaper. Using a mixture of magic and her hooves, Celestia worked through the process efficiently. The soggy diaper was quickly replaced with a new one, leaving Twilight freshly wiped clean and powdered. The new diaper was taped around Twilight’s waist snuggly, giving her a satisfyingly dry feeling.

“There we go,” Celestia cooed, “no more nasty pee pee.” She gave Twilight’s belly a little rubbing, to which the little alicorn giggled and squirmed on top of the changing table.

With a glow of her horn, Celestia lifted the young alicorn into the air. She carried the foal into the center of the room where a nest of cushions waited for them. She parked herself in the center, resting on her side as she positioned Twilight near her back legs.

Nestled between her hind legs rested two bulbous breasts, both equally teeming with milk. Twilight’s eyes instinctively locked onto the inviting teats, her mouth already salivating in anticipation. There was not a thought in her mind that told her this was unusual, this was all routine.

With a small pillow supporting her head, the foalish Twilight nestled in close to the warm breasts. Her muzzle latched onto one, instantly getting a mouthful of breast milk to which she hungrily swallowed down.

“There’s my good, Twilight,” Celestia cooed, resting her own head down on a fluffy pillow. She relaxed as the foal’s gentle suckling weakened the growing soreness that her full breasts were causing. “Maybe after we finish your breakfast, we can go outside for a little reading. Would you like that?”

Celestia didn’t expect any response and Twilight was much too busy feeding to give her one. The foal did seem excited however, with a mouth full of breast, she smiled willing a tiny bit with excitement.

“My little Twily loves her books, doesn’t she?” Celestia cooed as she gave Twilight’s back a little pat. “Yes she does!”

Twilight giggled, a bead of milk dribbling down her chin. She couldn’t read yet, but her mother was always eager to read to her. It was never anything too intense, usually a small story book with bright pictures and easy to follow plots. Maybe when she’s older she could read her own books, but for now, all she had to worry about was when her next meal was and how full her diaper was.

Comments ( 13 )

Not bad, but I have to wonder whether it was Celestia's intention to regress Twilight to a foal or not. If she did, that's kind of selfish of her, even if she's concerned about Twilight's well being.

7339242

Since music box seems to affect everyone's memories, I suspect Celestia didn't know its true nature when she gave it to Twilight. As far as she knows, it really is a relaxation tool.

We need more breastfeeding ABDL fics. :yay:

Yay! There is another story! And I like this Story.

This says chapter 1, well there be more chapters to come like part 2 :twilightsmile: that would be great or may be a sequal :derpytongue2:

Well...Celestia done fucked up now.

I have a feeling Discord provided that music box.

7339242 If that were the case. Celestia must be punished with a mental regression too.

aww man what a place to end , definitely would have liked more :/ ....

I was quite pleased to see such a well written, and gentle fiction such as this. I also am glad to see that the music box had such a beautiful focus in the writing as well, as baby-music is not often a primary focus to a trigger for a regression event in adult foal fics. Well done!!

Easy transitions made the story feel like a natural regression for Twilight as a result of the enchanted music box. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as time just gradually played its magic on bringing Twili back to foalhood.

Celestia does seem like she'd make a wonderful mom. With all the time Twilight spent with Celestia as a filly I am sure she felt like she had been a mother to Twilight.

I wonder how Celestia's efforts in raising Spike were? Maybe she misses the chance to be a mom? Knowing Twilight is an Alicorn and Spike is a dragon could mean she could have them around for far longer than any other pony, besides her sister or Cadance. :)

An overall relaxing story. Well done. :)

Have to say that it was adorable

The Unabridged History of Magical Binding and Infusion Rituals.

memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/60772665/ha-ha-foreshadowing.jpg

Login or register to comment