• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 6,125 Views, 403 Comments

Equestrian Alliance: Project Oblivion - Jack Hammer



Lock and load. It's about to get primeval in here.

  • ...
67
 403
 6,125
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 208 )
Comment posted by Jack Hammer deleted Jun 20th, 2016
Comment posted by Jack Hammer deleted Jun 20th, 2016

7319677 Planning on it. Might be a year or more though. That's about how long it took me to make this one... Glad you enjoyed it!

7320751 I'm glad to hear that you're going to make a sequel.:yay:

Hey dude, why don't you stagger your releases? Your story will just get lost to the flow of new stories that come in daily and people won't get a chance to read this. Hell the only reason I even found this is because I was searching specifically for completed stories with minimum 100k words sorted by last update.

Wait a tick... *squnits* Why are Fluttershy and AJ not tagged? *looks up at gore tag* I think Im done here, I have no time to be crying today.

7320746 That would send it back to the front page for a bit, but I would highly suggest checking with one of the moderators or admins about this first. I seem to recall explicit rules against this, but they might make an allowance for your particular situation, and could in all honesty offer better advice than me.

7321070 Thanks for your input. I have updated the description and character tags to be more accurate. FYI this story is science fiction, not grimdark/sad/gore.

7327282 yeah i rather not have another Eldritch Abomination, and rather not try to rethink the fabric of reality again, I already had my brain crash once I rather it not happen again.

Just finished reading it, and holy shit my brain crashed.
groups.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/1/2/1/0/1210998/pics/_c976166_image_0.jpg
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/028/165/1259070635810.jpg

This story is so beautiful I DON'T EVEN.

7327284 I have no idea i just google barf gif or something like that it was like 32 hours ago i dont remember.

7328547 i think i was referring to things happening unexpectedly in the chapter.

I want to say im a huge critic on what a good story is and holy shit this is one of the, if not the best story i have ever read on Fimfiction.

7331133 Wow thanks, that means a lot to me!!!

7331156 Just speaking the truth.

Good stories like this are extremely rare in the world, i want this to be a movie now but i dont think that would be likely unless it where a paper copy, and if the ponies where a different species.

The sad truth is that making this into a movie would ruin it.

I have been interested in exo suits ever since i saw the legs of one in the original Tom Clancy Ghost Recon game.

It reminds me of all the great technological advanced movies that i loved but they were never noticed by a huge majority of people, stuff like pacific rim, chappie, oblivion, and
edge of tomorrow live die repeat.

Then again im addicted to technology and sci-fi ever since i saw star-wars when i was a kid.

7327252 sadly no government was notified. XD genius

7332539 I love Edge of Tomorrow. Tom Cruise's best movie IMO. I wanted this story to be plausible and realistic, I wanted it to feel like something that could actually happen, like you can reach through the edge of reality itself and touch your favorite mare. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope to make a sequel at some time in the future.

7332754 yeah, I agree with you on that but I still say that he was great in the movie T*A*P*S as well those are his best, i would have to say he just does better at acting in movies involving war/military than anything else.
dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/object/835/835813/tapsbox.jpg
ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc5OTk4MTM3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODcxNjg3MDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

7332858 I agree. And of course Top Gun!

You seriously uploaded an entire novel on your first day on the site.

...

I can't tell if you're ballsy or just arrogant.

Alternatively, you might just have gotten really, really bored.

7333349 Not following how that is either ballsy or arrogant. It's something I wanted to share.

7336239 Yeah it was Black Mesa.

7336989 XD I AGREE i didnt sleep i just kept on reading when i fell asleep at 6:00 am i slept till 5:30 pm. XD i spent three whole nights of no sleep just reading this. I slept all day yesterday and the day before my sleep schedule is whatever the hell i feel like. Because i spent a week of being yelled at by USAF officers and waking up at 0400 and going to sleep at 2300 for 6 days in a row with no contact to the outside world for JROTC did this to me, yet another random awesome skill i have developed due to JROTC.

I can grammars to guys, me just to tired.

7337414 Why are you asking me?

7337432 I fail to see why you're painting me as a bad guy. I freely admitted to not knowing the author's reasoning for what seems to be an incredibly risky move, and only one of the hypothetical motivations behind it is in any way a bad thing. Hell, if the entire thing was written out of boredom I'd probably seriously respect the author.

7333548 The term 'ballsy' is generally understood to be the modern young-people way of saying 'courageous'. Submitting several hundred thousand words on your first day on the site before even knowing if there's any interest in your work is, as I said, either an incredibly courageous move or an incredibly arrogant move. Or the result of severe boredom, which would basically just mean you're insanely creative and productive.

>>[To both of you] I freely admit to not having any particular interest in reading this particular novel. Not out of any malice or sense of dismissal, merely because the subject matter is not one that I personally find enticing. I am not making any judgments on the quality of this piece, and it was never my intent to communicate such sentiments. I merely stopped by to remark on the curiosity of such a large piece being delivered so immediately, when longer works on this site are most commonly submitted piecemeal so that the author can receive feedback and know if the idea would not prove productive to pursue.

I would like to sincerely apologize if I came off as rude, dismissive or just generally negative. I would also like to apologize for the fact that I apparently phrased my original comment in such a way that it was taken to be an insult towards either the work or the author.

I hope the both of you have a very pleasant day, and to the author of this fic, I wish you all the best of luck.

7337416 i wasn't asking you i replied to your post so it would include your post inside of mine.

Ps im not trying to be hostile to you, I'm sorry if it appears that way, I am just disagreeing with you on a statement that makes absolutely no sense.

Please disregard any hostile actions i have taken against you, I just got caught up in the moment.

7337479 I viewed your post as trollish in nature and acted hostile against it for no actual reason, for that matter I apologize for my actions against you.

7337541 Apology accepted. For my part, I am sorry that my post came off as trollish.

7337543 Thank you for accepting my apologies, as i tend to lash out at trolls you have also cleared up that I have to learn not to jump to conclusions so quickly, I usually don't, but this time i did which seems to confuse me as it rarely ever happens.

7337543 As you can see, I was new to the site. So I just uploaded my stuff all at once. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

GG Jack Hammer GG!

:twilightsmile:

7339086 Yay glad you liked it!

7343567 I'm glad you're enjoying it!!!

I Love this story and you for posting it, Thank you greatly for a fantastic story and i definitely look forward to a sequel (Fingers crossed) be it a year or ten down the line, i know you now as an author of great quality c: keep up the amazing work!

7348942 I'm so happy you liked it! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. Hopefully I can bring a sequel to light in the future :D

7349291 Always a pleasure to encourage a great author c: Take all the time you need, my friend :derpytongue2:

Wow. This looks like it could eat me alive. I'm interested! Read-It-Later Listed. Also, is this Human in Equestria or Equestrians coming to Earth?

7351391 Kind of a lot happens in here. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment