• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 829 Views, 38 Comments

Starlight Rising - StormLuna



After Trixie took full control of Twilight, Starlight headed to Canterlot and became Celestia's protege. All seemed to be going fine until Celestia and Starlight's friends are captured. It is now up to Starlight to save Equestria.

Comments ( 21 )

mmmm seem need do a lot reading being this is number 3 in books

a lot reading to do i have i will be back with you on this page in bit.

this feel more like side story then continuation of the two stories that come before it. that why vote are so split, on the story itself. seem more like a story that take place in the world you created then it being a follow up. kind like the fallout Equestria side stories

7252974 Actually, this story was meant to focus on Starlight and what happened to her after Twilight sent her and Spike away. While it may seem like a side story, I created it to have Starlight fulfill a destiny that I created for her. The other two that follow this will focus more around Twilight and Trixie but Warrior Princess Starlight will be a major character. Ok, I'll admit, I'm extremely biased in favor of Starlight which is why I wrote this. I wanted to ascend her and killing Chrysi and saving the princesses and her friends seemed to be a good way to make that happen.

7253159 in all fairness perfect setup for the story you told. the state of world , but saying it follow up seem out of place a bit.
as for your biased in favor of Starlight well that clear when claim thing like she show so much more promise than twilight. more time then one. that never bother me as much as could have but some other people dont like twilight being well someone cumdump on top being throw to the way side. ahahah that was so cold of you.

You tell too much and show too little. The story feels extremely predictable. Even forgiving characters going wildly ooc, they dont even stay consistent through the story. Also being edgy doesnt look maturenor deep.

That being said, thanks for the story. Keep trying.

she become a princess to fast it years. she going lead EQ in to War!

7661535
Fate believed she was ready not one pony made that choice, she embraced her destiny and pushed forward.

Stone Cutter continued, "And that armor looks amazing on you! You have your cutie mark on your helmet and is that a bloodstone in your breast plate?"

Starlight replied, "Yes, it is a bloodstone. Celestia thinks it will give me good luck when leading my troops either into battle or leading them against any attack we may have."

Primrose said, "And when other villains hear about how you took care of Chrysalis, they'll know better than to mess with you and your army!"

Starlight blushed, "I certainly hope so."

Hopefully that will keep The Storm King's ass away.

8612184
Well Fate did push her here, still it doesn't mean fate is always right.

8612357
I must admit if they really want to give her an Acension, they should have given her more time to really change. If the show ascends her it must be for a good darn reason.

8612362
what don't get from

I don't care.

8612366
ty I sorry today I am in bad mood. and try to relax. but hard when I keep message up on my phones.

8612371
Fair enough have a good day. I have had those days too.

8612362

I have a feeling it may wind up being her having to save everypony from Chrysalis ON HER OWN. If that winds up being the case, she will clearly be deserving. With Twilight, I think that they really should have saved her ascension for when Tirek was defeated instead of merely fixing a spell.

8612395
Yeah, still it might be what earns her anacension is she reforms Chrysalis, the most stubborn villain about that very subject. She stood up to Starswirl about the whole reformation thing.

8612401

I'm not sure about the reforming Chrysi thing. I would like to see at least one MLP villain stay bad if not two. It would be her and Tirek that would be ruined if they were reformed. I'd say her finding a way to drain her of her powers would suffice.

8612411
Well I've heard that season 8 might have Triek and Chrysalis team up, althoguh this might end up beign a repeat of season 4 where he betrays her in the end or where Starlight convinces her to turn on him.

Login or register to comment