• Published 10th May 2016
  • 1,157 Views, 31 Comments

Changing Desires - StormLuna



Trixie has the love of Starlight Glimmer but after an unexpected encounter one night, Starlight isn't the only one to love Trixie. Because of this, Starlight's desires change as well.

Comments ( 10 )

Well, I hope the Rainbow of Friendship nor 'The Map' isn't ever needed again. Twilight more than likely lost her five best friends. I know she lost a lot of Celestia's respect.

7203308 Right now the only one who can really use the map is Starlight, and that is for time travel.

7203420 I was talking about the map on the table in the castle that makes their butts light up when they are needed somewhere.

Bad ending.

7208434 Don't worry, Twilight won't be Trixie's slave forever. She'll eventually break free of it.

Starlight replied, "There are things that I could do but that would involve returning to being the old me. I could either take Trixie's cutie mark or use time travel to stop myself from ever meeting Trixie but the results of altering the past can cause things to turn out worse than they already have."

Or, y'know, you could travel back two weeks and say "Yo, Twilight, just came from the future. Trixie's gonna mind control you when the three of us hook up so keep it in your nonexistent pants, m'kay? And hey, Trixie, go fuck your self." It's just, it's kinda a false dichotomy, y'know?

Applejack asked, "But what about Twilight? Aren't y'all worried about her?"

Starlight replied, "I am but I'm not sure there is much I can do." She lowered her head and continued, "I have controlled ponies in my past and that is something I do not want to do again. Twilight has chosen to do this on her own and I'm not going to try and control her."

Rarity sighed, "Well I can see your point."

Starlight and Spike headed towards the exit. Starlight said, "Well I'm going to go and get my stuff and head out. I do hope that we can still be friends and hang out."

Applejack replied, "Of course we can!"

Rainbow asked, "Hey Starlight, can we come with you to get your stuff. It's been a couple days since any of us have seen Twilight."

Starlight replied, "Sure, let's go."

They headed over towards the castle with different mindsets. Starlight was looking forward to getting her stuff and moving on, her friends were excited about visiting Twilight and Spike was hopeful that he could quit on Twilight and become Starlight's assistant.


Discord we need your help now!

7203308
Starlight should take her place.

10554136
Well you do have a point.

Login or register to comment