• Published 27th Apr 2016
  • 2,121 Views, 61 Comments

Second chances - Aqua_Breeze



After living among changelings the whole of her new life, Twilight heads to Equestria with friends and family. Craziness is bound to ensue.

Comments ( 13 )

Huh, Twilicorn is back.

I personally prefer the idea that changeling Queens are immortal too, it'd be fun to see a changeling Queen Twilight.

Isn't Twi's brother like... Prince (consort) of the Crystal Empire?

7276033 He is, yes. However, he's also a royal guard as well, so he isn't always at home. Did you think I was taking him away from Cadance and Flurry Heart forever? Cause I can assure you, that won't be happening.

7275429 While she won't become a changeling queen in my story, I will suggest Of the hive if you want a good story with that as an element.

I'd prefer Changeling Twi, but the decision is made so no going back.

Huh... An odd decision and I personally can't see your version of Twilight picking the alicorn route as it seems like something she wouldn't do. It's your decision but I don't think I'll continue with this story, maybe I'll read some of the chapters with Fenrir in them down the road but yeah...

I wish you the best of luck on the rest of this story and I hope you continue to enjoy writing this story.

7304845 I was torn between the choices, but going with being an alicorn just made more sense to me at the time. Yes, she grew up around changelings, but she was never actually a changeling herself. Would it make sense for to choose to become a queen to be able to finally be one? Yes, but I felt that she wouldn't want to just give up being a pony to lead a hive as a queen. Plus, fully allying Equestria and changelings would logically (To me, anyway) be easier if an alicorn was in charge of a hive.

That said, I know it's not for everybody. I'm glad you could at least enjoy it up to this point :).

from last story, I remember this line

I can honestly say that pregnant Twilight is scary Twilight.

who here thinks the queen want to give the pony a little punishment by inflect a pregnant twilight on them...

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

it might be too late but some one get a defib later and adrenalin

Any new chapters coming anytime soon?

The choice to go alicorn feels wrong when you consider the objective, create a hive, from a logistical perspective. one new drone every nine months does not a hive make. We don't even know if the female hybrids are futile, if they are then this is the very long game, if they aren't then max drone count is however long a hybrid drone lives.

This story is dead

Login or register to comment