• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 2,476 Views, 34 Comments

Thronecoming - Twyla In Wonderland



What if Shining Armor was the youngest? And he had Cadence as a babysitter, this would change everything.

  • ...
13
 34
 2,476

Chapter Eight: The Visit

Twilight hurried into Canterlot the following day, she was worried for her mother. Not having insight on what happened that night, only a horrifying message from her aunt, Twilight has never had to run this fast before. The message read,

1 new message, 3:43 AM, Unknown number: "Hi Rarity, my names Amethyst and I was wondering if you can get this message to Twilight for me as the messages im sending to her isn't going through, anyways. Her mother has just been rushed to hospital as she was badly battered and bruised by Night Light, her father. She's fine but I would love for her to come down and see her and assure her that she's found a place to stay, I've messaged all of her friends the same message. Thanks xx,"

Twilight made it to the hospital and rushed into the building, it seemed to be busy. She went up to the desk and the woman behind it looked up, "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I got a message this morning that my mum was rushed into hospital round about 3 in the morning and I was wondering if you could tell me where the room is?"

"Twilight Velvet?" Twilight nodded, "Room 409, down the hall and follow the signs,"

Twilight thanked the nice woman and made her way to the room, what felt like hours of searching was actually minutes as she instantly found the room, she walked in to see Amethyst, Shining and Velvet, she smiled as Shining ran up to his big sister and hugged her, "Dad was being a dickhead,"

Velvet chuckled, "Don't use that word Shining dear," Twilight smiled and hugged Shining back,

"I know," They went over to the bed, "How are you?"

Velvet had a swollen eye and a bandage over her nose, "Could be better, but I should be leaving soon, they checked me over to make sure that I didn't break anything," Twilight smiled,

"That's good, what happened then?"

"Your father tried to force his way into the house while drunk, I and Shining were leaving for good when he started swearing, it got heated so I told Shining to leave the house through the back way. Amethyst saw Night trying to get in and saw Shining heading to the back yard so she met him there before taking him away. Then we sort of got into a fight, it just went all downhill from there," Twilight hugged her mom,

"I'm glad you got away from him and out of that house," Twilight said as Amethyst agreed with her,

"The police have been noted about what Night Light did and I think they have gone down to investagate," Amethyst said as Twilight nodded, Velvet then let out a soft laugh,

"Hey, Twilight? Wheres Cadence? You two seemed to be glued together the other night,"

Twilight laughed a little, "Shes at the castle, I was hoping that she was going to sleep where im staying, but she never showed up,"

"Oh, where are you staying anyways?" Velvet asked,

"With Rarity and Fluttershy,"

Velvet smiled, shes met those girls so she was happy that her daughter had a roof over her head. Then the doctor walks in, "Mrs. Velvet? You can head home,"

"Thanks doctor," She turns and gets out of the bed,

"Take it easy and stay away from Night Light,"

"I will,"




The four headed back to Amethyst's house, they were all laughing on the way back and a few conserned citizens asked Velvet what happened and she explained that Shining kicked a ball to her face a little too hard, once arriving Shining tugged on Twilight's shirt, she looked down, "Twilight? Can you visit us once every week?"

"Of course I can," Shining smiled brightly,

"Yey!"

Twilight laughed a little as Amethyst offered to pay for train fair back, Twilight kindly refused but she insisted, Twilight took the money off her aunt as her mom hugged her, "Im sorry for making you worried,"

"You dont have to be sorry about anything, im just glad your safe like i said," They hugged for a minute before pulling away, "I have a hour before i need to go, im going to head off to see Cadence,"

"Okay, sweetie," Velvet said as Twilight hugged everyone,

"I will be visiting you lot very soon," Twilight headed to the door and waved her goodbye before leaving the house,

Twilight headed straight for the castle, she texted Cadence before heading to Canterlot, she asked if it was alright if she came to see her; but no reply. Twilight stopped in her thoughts and tracks, she grabbed her phone from her pocket and unlocked it. She went to messages and clicked on Cadence's number, the message read,

Message delivered, 5:17PM. Twilight: "Hey Cadence, I'm heading to Canterlot to see my mother, I was wondering that during my visit I could pop over? You know, see my favourite girl, love you xx," Seen at 5:18PM,

Twilight checked the time, 6:15PM "Did she ignore me?" Twilight said aloud, she hurried down to the castle. Thoughts rushed through her mind, "Maybe she fell asleep trying to answer back, or hurt herself, or that Luna attacked her. No, no, no! That wont be true!" Twilight had a mental battle with herself as she rushed to the castle, she knew what she just thought of made no fucking sense. When she arrived she noticed the castle guard acting some what strange, it's like they didn't even notice Twilight. Using this as an advantage she walked straight into the castle, as she made her way down the corridor she noticed something all the way to Cadence's bedroom; the guards. They all seemed to be tired, unable to process. Some have even passed out. The whole castle looked to be asleep.

Twilight made her way down slowly, after a few minutes of walking she noticed, Princess Luna's door open slightly. She walked over and poked her head in, Luna looked a whole lot better and she was in a peaceful sleep. Twilight smiled and continued her pursuit to see her lover, no matter what gets in her way, Twilight arrives at Cadence's room after a few minutes of wondering. It's been too long since she visited Cadence in the castle as they normally meet at a cafe or something. Twilight knocked against the door only for it to open slowly, taking this as an invite inside she walks in, Cadence was on the floor, she was hugging her knees and her head was low down. Twilight could hear crying, she went over and hugged Cadence from behind only to get pushed away. Cadence gets up and looks at Twilight, her cheeks stained with tears, it looks to be that she has been crying for hours, "Cadence? What's up?"

"Whats up? Did you really just say that to me?!" Cadence yelled at Twilight, her eyes shot open. Why is Cadence shouting at her,

"Yeah, why are you shouting at me?" Twilight was now confused,

"Don't act like you don't know!"

"I honestly don't know what you're mad at, what have i done?"

Cadence snapped, "You're acting fucking stupid Twilight! You know darn well why I'm pissed, you cheating bitch!"

"Cheating? I haven't cheated on you, I don't know why you would think that,"

Cadence slapped Twilight, "You can fuck off! I thought someone truly loved me but I guess I was wrong," Cadence turned her back,

Twilight placed her hand on her cheek, did Cadence really just slap her. Twilight placed one hand on Cadence's shoulder and spun her around, she wasn't just gonna let that slide, "I love you Cadence! I don't know who said that I would cheat on you, but i didn't,"

"Bullshit Twilight! You never loved me!" Cadence was crying again,

" Cadence please listen,"

"Get out," She said, her voice had no emotion whatsoever,

"What?" Twilight wanted Cadence to repeat, praying she didn't hear that right,

"Get out!"

Twilight felt her heart break in two, she backed away from Cadence, "I do-"

"I said get out!" Cadence slammed her foot against the ground,

"What the fuck have I done Cadence!" Twilight was now shouting,

"Just get the fuck out of my room and the castle! Or I will end you!"

"Are you threatening me?!"

"Get the fuck out!"

Twilight walked out of the room as Cadence slammed the door shut, Twilight heard her scream before running away from her, what's going on with her? Why was she acting so aggressive? Twilight's eyes watered as she made her way out of the castle, she just wanted to get home,




"She just snapped at you?" The shy person said as Twilight nodded,

"Yeah, for no reason, Fluttershy. She started saying I was cheating on her and I never really loved her,"

"That sounds awful," Fluttershy said as she made Twilight a drink,

"It was,"

Silence. Fluttershy made Twilight her drink and handed it to her, Twilight took a sip as someone walked into the kitchen of the house, it was Rarity. She had been out all day due to a fashion crisis in Manehatten, she saw Twilight leaning over the table and Fluttershy's worried expression in her eyes, "Have I missed anything, Darling?"

"Yeah," Fluttershy said as Twilight started crying again, "It's about Cadence,"

Rarity went over and hugged Twilight, she looked up at Rarity and smiled, "Thanks," She wiped her eyes,

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Author's Note:

Okay now the next chapter is gonna be a while because of computer/laptop problems but bare with me please

Comments ( 9 )

Sounds like Candance is becoming the Nightmare.

Things are going downhill from here, ain't they?

:heart::pinkiecrazy:

look like they life going nightmare,

seem like twilight cant caught a break, she better go check to see if discord still stone

7893324 im working on ways how i could write the next chapter aka writers block haha

7894267
Have you made any progress on that writers block?

Login or register to comment