• Published 20th Apr 2016
  • 10,818 Views, 63 Comments

Spiked by Spike - TheCamel



Spike takes some wonderful advice from a very nice, helpful stallion to help with a problem he has with Twilight.

  • ...
79
 63
 10,818
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 32 )

Why end the story here? There should have been a 4th chapter with Spike inviting Thunderlane over so they could double team Twilight in all her holes.

7197253

Well, the story is called 'Spiked by Spike', not 'Spike and Thunderlane Gangbang a Drugged Princess Then Blackmail Her With the Photos They Took'. :raritywink:

(That and also it's all I really intended to write.)

7197314 Such a shame. I was really expecting a fourth chapter with Spike going crazy on Twilight until she woke up or something. Maybe a twist ending in which she was trying to seduce him or she ending pregnant after several nights of use from Spike?

Anyways, good read and ride. Hope to see more of you in the future.

7197253
Why the downvotes? I highly doubt that anyone who has favorited this story has any moral high ground to stand upon.

7199086 Cause many people are butt-hurt whiny bitches who get triggered by everything outside of their own bodies.

7199086
7199104

1. People downvote dark/rapey stories they're offended by.
2. People downvote shippings they don't like.
3. People downvote plots they don't like.

AKA some people are too retarded to know that downvotes are for poorly written stories, upvotes are for high quality stories. The fact that someone like/don't like something should be obvious by if they read/didn't read the fic, thus shouldn't result in any down/up votes.

7199210 Think he might have been referring to the 6 people who downvoted my first comment lol.

Comment posted by TheCamel deleted May 9th, 2016

7199224

Still applies. If they don't like the story, why would they want it to continue?

7199244 People also downvote just for the sake of downvoting lol.

7199278

That they do.

7164969

By my count he is now 8 of 11 in terms of completely evading any kind of comeuppance for his actions.

Well then... I guess I'll have to add Heel Spike to the list.

Anyway, fun little ride. I'll just have to figure out the rest of the story myself later.

I've been confused this whole way about Thunderlane's role. Is there some established fan-canon that he's a huge scumbag? People seem to be reacting like it's old hat, but this is the first I'm hearing of it.

Also, great story, if a bit on the short side. I feel like there's more you could do with this, but I also understand what it's like to have a plan for a story. Nobody wants to change their plans.

7204764

Yeah it's kind of weird; in my fictional stories, he's actually a caring stallion.

r u serious ur just going to end it like that, but it leaves too many questions. like for example does twilight ever find out?:twilightangry2::raritycry:

7268463
Well it is a "Punishment" never said it would be a negative one hehe

Damn. This was good. Never stop hoofing, Thunderlane. Never stop.

7197253
Or with Twilight "inexplicably" becoming pregnant with Spike's son/daughter... actually, that would be an interesting sequel. Hint hint nudge nudge.

7356142 well, i'm sequeling another of TheCamel's thuderlane fics, House Party, where, trust me, Thunderlane IS going to get exposed. might consider having it now coincide with a furthering on this fic's subject and consequences (AKA Twi being preggers with Spike's kid), but i'm not sure. In mine, Thunderlane will already have caused problems for four mares (Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara), but i dunno. Maybe i could also work in a side part to the story revolving around Twi's dealing with having Spike's kid? Heck, maybe even hint at a side story to that where it's from Twilight and Spike's side of it whilst the events of my fic played out?

7370403
Good. I'm planning a Joker Displaced where Thunderlane has his last laugh for his crimes...and then, the monster vanquished, none of whom are CMC or Mane 6, speak out against Thunderlane and see The Joker as their savior (Joker's an anti-hero in my story):pinkiecrazy::twilightsmile:

Muy bueno, estoy esperando la secuela de este fic.

Is it weird that I'm imagining Spike doing this to the rest of the girls?

Great story, loved it!

7205379 You know not what you've unleashed upon Thunderlane... he's about to have his last laugh in my upcoming Joker Displaced!:pinkiecrazy:

Bloody hell. Most excellent.

How could he ask for more? Hasn't he done enough?

And things for sure he can expect quite a hellstorm when Twilight finds out what he's been doing to her.

Karma is a 🐶

Login or register to comment