• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 2,435 Views, 16 Comments

The Beast of Friendship 2.0 - gundamexia34



Well, I never expected this. I went to bed one night and woke up in my room. But now said room, along with the rest of my house, is in Equestria! At least the locals are friendly, but what's with the racket in my garage?

  • ...
19
 16
 2,435
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

It will probably not SEEM so rushed when you get a few more chapters out.
Seriously, so few chapters into the story and unless you’re doing 10,000+ word chapters world building is usually only getting started

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE I HAVE TROLLESTIA FORCE YOU TO WATCH JUSTIN BIEBER'S ENTIRE ALBUMS!! :pinkiecrazy:

8367276
Oh reeeaaaly? I'd love to see her try when I have a Voiture Lumiere System. It turns solar energy into thrust, so the closer she gets, the faster
I will go. It will be like putting two magnets of the same charge towards each other.

To be honest I can help you with editing and proof reading if you want, I don't have much in terms of things to do. Just work on my own stories and that doesn't take up much of my time.

8369901
I already have one guy looking it over, but go ahead. Just leave a review of what you noticed in case the other guy missed something.

8367737
Um... I accidentally broke that. I was trying to make it like the nepteight version.

But if you try to hunt me down, I will unleash the power of the Barbatos Lupus Rex that I have modified the armor to house the psychoframe technology. It still has the Alaya-Vijnana System.

hay do more chapters:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment