• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 2,229 Views, 296 Comments

Through The Rift - BombShelter



After the roller coaster of events that have affected his life, Matthew Green sets out to begin a new chapter in life. Little does he know that his world is about crumble down around him. Literally.

Comments ( 25 )

Soooo... Did you guys like it? What were your favorite parts?

This one was better then the first one. Is there going to be a third, also what about that zombie one?

7000092 The third one is still a maybe right now, not sure if itll actually happen or not yet. As for the zombie one... I guess itll be a backup incase my next story turns out to be a flop. (Prayin' that it won't be)

Finally that ba$tered is dead..... I'm going to miss this story.... It's hard to find good fanfics and this Is a good one! You have talent my friend...*brohoof* /)*(\:rainbowwild: p.s. my favorite part is the end.... Because happy endings lead to new beginnings...... I think that's a quote:rainbowhuh:

7000209 Then I hope you're ready for my next story coming soon :rainbowwild:

I'm sad to see this story end dude but all good things must end as they say and I can't wait for the next story. You did a fantastic job on this and I'm sure you will on many many more!!

7000269 I WAS BORN READY!!!!:rainbowdetermined2:

That was a great story. Also I am going to be reading your Eques online fic now and I can't wait! Furthermore I would like to congratulate you for completing this story. While it had its quirks like every other story it was still engaging and fun and silly at times and made me want to read more.

Again also I would love to see a third part to this. Like maybe a fic more around star and her life? Maybe like 20 years forward from this fic or something? Maybe less then that but you get the point. Or maybe another series that surrounds star? (I really just want to see more of that adorable little fuzz ball) xDDD

Love ya bomb shelter! thanks for this fic! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! :ajsmug:

Wow. Just... Wow...

Hear this amazing quote:

I love you
-Every sappy story existing

a prefect ending.
what part is the best?
hum I think it is the first word in the first story and the last word in the last story and every word in between.

Well, that's the end for now. Dude, I'm so happy that I was able to stick around for this entire story. Best story I have read since, well ever! Authors like you are what keep me reading and keep me writing myself. This was a great ride, and I'm glad that I stuck around for it! My friend, this was the greatest thing that I have done and gotten into, and you, with this story, made me see love in a new perspective. Oh, and I have to mention.... HELL YEAH EMILY!!! To be honest I can't choose a favorite part, I have to say... that the entire story is my favorite! Anyway, I hope to see a third story some time soon.



For BombShelter only: He Dean, I'm sorry I haven't been talking to in a while. My dad took my phone, so yeah. I only have the computer. I will do my best to stay up to date. Oh and Happy late birthday! Anyway, I see in the adventures ahead of all of us.

Otherwise, pretty much everyone up to this point is here with me, and they all have determined looks on their faced.

typo

There, behind him, with his own glock pointed at his head, was Trent with and evil little smirk on his face

an

"Don't!" He whispers at Trent. If you shoot, this guy dies, and your cover is blown, and you wouldn't want that would you?"

missing quote

"So go ahead, shoot, but I'll take the little horse thing with me." She says as the wind blows his hair around violently.

gender swap...

"I-I guess he didn't know daddy taught you how to do that huh?" I whispers through my tears.

typo 2

and man that everyone would remember in their hearts for the rest of their lives.

a
OMG THIS END WAS SO FANTASTIC, although the story is over... i think that soul part that was ripped off me has finally been reattached to me! ayy lmao Emily
7001490 Uhh... i think PM's are a better way to get personal things to people :/

wait did you follow my comment cause that's what I kinda said to happen in that ENDING CHAPTER WHAT TO DO? thing if you did I would be soo happy but I don't think you did its fine tho
:pinkiehappy:

looks on their faced.

faces

Trent. If you shoot, this guy dies, and your cover is blown, and you wouldn't want that would you?"

"If

"Say hey to mom for me..." Damn, the second I read that it hit me like a ton of bricks lol, eyes started watering up a little. I loved this story, as well as the prequel. Keep up the great writing!

you made me cry a little at the end good job

So sad that it's finally ended. I can only hope for a sequel maybe someday, like say taking place some years later with Matt living happily married with Rainbowdash in Equestria with their daughter Star who could either be a kid or teenager now, I really would like to see a story of a grown up Star.

I loved this story, and I'd love to see a third part come out! You did a great job, BombShelter!

7066707
....Oh JACKY BOY! I JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU!:pinkiecrazy:

What happened to the sequel?

Did ya delete the sequel? If so then damn I was really looking forward to seeing it. But other then that thanks for the amazing read.

Did you delete the sequel?

Login or register to comment