• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 6,801 Views, 241 Comments

The Bright Equestrian Moon - Swirling Blade



This is a first person, human in Equestria story about a young man named Travis who ends up in Equestria after taking part in a ritual he didn't wholly believe. He has to learn how to live in Equestria and deal with feelings he develops for a mare.

Comments ( 10 )

Im curious, are we gonna see the rest of the mane cast soon? Or is that for later.

8940121 Probably later, I would think. I’d rather have things happen naturally, rather than just seeing all of the mane cast for the sake of seeing the mane cast, or some other sudden reason that doesn’t fit.

8940128
Good, I hate it when stories just bring the whole mane cast in for the sake of it, even though they have no real reason to be there. Good on ya!

I wonder what his plate mail will look like. I hope something 15th century germanic/gothic with full sallet helm and bevor. love the style of Gotischer Plattenpanzer

8941107 I'm not quite sure yet, but we'll see.

After reading that Travis will have to somehow serve in the army, my mind went wild and came with the crazy idea of a corrupted Travis, you see, the man has the power to turn into a wolf, let's say that he even has enhanced senses thanks to his sessions to control that power. What would happen if he went into battle and awakes the most dark, primal and brutal side of his powers? That could be interesting to see, I can almost see him as a blood seeker beast marching over his dead enemies, almost like Dracula from Dracula Untold, a ruthless warrior with a heart torn between his love for Luna and his tirst for more battles and blood, what would Luna do? Could she bring him down if necessary? Could Celestia let him live even knowing the danger that he may represent for her kingdom if he fully sucumbs to his darker side?

Oh well, we may never see that, as I said, my mind tends to go places sometimes, keep up the good work on this one.

8984324 It is definitely an interesting idea, although I haven't heard of Dracula Untold. Is it a book, movie, or TV series? As for the idea as a whole, we'll see how it goes, I can't deny that I've had similar ideas before, but doesn't mean it will happen. That kind of thing isn't really a definite in or out at this point, and I'll just see how it goes.

I'm glad you think I'm doing good work with this.

8984403
For reference, Dracula Untold is a movie, a popcorn flick that came out back in 2014, it is an action movie which you will enjoy if you do not expect to much, it was suppose to be the begining of the dark universe for Universal pictures, a more decent movie than the new version of the mummy.

The next scene is what somehow I imagined Travis to act after succumbing to his dark side, of course, he has wolf powers, not vampiric ones.

8998189 That's a pretty crazy scene, although I don't think I'll make Travis quite that powerful. Maybe something similar will happen later on, just not to that level of power.

So like is this story dead?

Login or register to comment