• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 1,649 Views, 58 Comments

A She-devil in Plain Sight - Daxn



Rarity slowly realizes that she has an unappreciated attraction towards children, and she tries to come to terms with it with the help of friends, books and experiences.

Comments ( 12 )

"no actual sex with minors actually happens in this story" well I'm not reading it then. good day I'm out of here

7410090

I wished to show the details of Rarity's fantasies as it helped to both enchance the "will she or won't she" drama and make her more relatable, the site's rules (which are under a strict legislation regarding pornography underage subjects, fictional or otherwise) would not allow me to add them.

Naturally you can test it out yourself.

7410114 well how about you make a better version of it and send it as a word document in an email please?

Comment posted by Daxn deleted Nov 15th, 2016

7849824
I cannot write sexually graphics scenes for this kind of story, so I garauntee that, aside The clearly-labeled-as-such clop chapter, there are no sex scenes meant to arouse the reader insidee. The rating were just a precaution, as I did suspect mods were not going to let this story pass otherwise due to its themes.

7980424

Thank you very much for your comment.

Per example, the whole climax with Rarity and her parents was wholly underplayed, while her thing with AJ was very much overplayed and felt rather out of character with how extreme it got.

The thing with Rarity's parents is, I felt that it would have reeked of LGBTQ comparisons from some, which would have brought upon this story more drama than necessary. Granted it would have been a good publicity boost, but still. Well, there is that, and some major problems in thinking up good ways to create drama with what little character we have about Rarity's parents, not without going in territories I did not want to go into.

As for the matter with AJ... I have got nothing. It was a little overplayed for no real good reason.

The ending just felt really underplayed and rushed, which was jarring because the pacing felt pretty natural until then.

It is always a problem of mine: whenever I run out of material for the story, I truncate it. Granted in this case there was little to go for the ending, not without dragging on and on without any real point to it.

8128090

Eheh, thank you very much.

8129804 I can't wait for the Humanists to get us the first inhabitable colony on Mars!

8129850

We may not need human sciences directly to get there, but once you do start actually creating a colony, taking in account human nature while making the project for it may be useful.

8130129 Well sure, that's all well and good, but not necessarily the point.

8130853

I am aware.

10678405
That's good, because real speech or not it's really fucking obnoxious and draws sentences out making conversations feel like moving through slow motion.

That being said I commented back in 2016 I guarantee you that I no longer care and remember nothing of this story.

Login or register to comment